6 HOURS AGO Are you the go-to girl?! http://t.co/VoA0l7HrFc

10 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

11 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

COMMENTS

Am I too young to be in love?

I say I love my crush all the time, but my mom says I'm not old enough to mean it. Is she right?

modmodmod- i've liked my crush for about 4 years now and i wanna ask him out but i don't trust people and i take things (like rejection) hard (because i'm depressed) and i'm afraid of what would happen if he said no and i'm really shy so i don't even know how/what to say... my friends think he MIGHT like me. please help!

Hey chica, I know rejection can defintely be hard to accept sometimes. But you have to remember EVERYONE gets rejected, I'm sure your crush has even been rejected. I think you should try talking to him. Holding conversations can give you an idea of how he feels about you. During your conversation see if he flirts at all, this will help you know. Hope this helps!!! Smile Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by SuperSquirrel on 9/7/2011 6:55:49 PM

MOD MOD so i'm finally over my ex (YAY!) and have moved on. i now like the guy, he's in 3 of my classes plus lunch and we talk a lot. he'll steal my drink (normally it's a bottle of juice) my gum or poke me and all of this isn't in a mean way. he calls me kenny, which is one of my nicknames from a while ago, too. however, he's a past fling from last summer, and this summer when he said he liked me a little i turned him down because i still liked my ex. what do i do? i really am starting to like him..but what signs do you think he's sending? thanks in advance!<3

Hey chicky, he obviously likes you! I think you should make a move! Smile Smile Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by mckenna1234 on 9/7/2011 6:55:38 PM

fyi i think around 11 or 12 is when you really start to have serious feelings about someone according to the comments on this article (myself included) most seem to be 11 or 12

by loveTC247 on 9/7/2011 6:28:47 PM

What gives them the right to tell us when we can and can't be in love? @pinkandlime i TOTALLY agree with u Smile
P.S. if this were a video on youtube there would be a huge dislike bar

by loveTC247 on 9/7/2011 6:27:36 PM

MODMODMOD I really like a guy at school. I have 1st && 2nd period with him, my friend said he was staring at me in class..he's been looking at me for a while now, do u think he likes me? pls helpSmile

Hey chica, I think he might! If your friend knows him get them to introduce you to him! Smile Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by rawrhannah10 on 9/7/2011 6:19:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD Im in middle school, and alot of my bffs have bfs, and like all they do is hug and hold hands and stuff (the most serious thing that ever happened was one of my bffs got a kiss on the cheek at study hall). a guy asked me out, and i really like him, but i still hav doubts if i am old enogh 2 hav a bf. What do u think? plz plz plz answer!!!

Hey girly, I think it's ok to have a bf in middle school, especially if you guys aren't serious. He'd be more like a guy you really really like than a serious boyfriend. Let me know what you think! Smile

Lynae P.

by fashionfairy on 9/7/2011 6:12:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD I have a crush on a guy and he talks to me a lot, makes me laugh, and is in 4 of my classes!!(: (and I sit next to him in 2 of them.) Anyway, I asked my friend to ask him if I asked him out, what he would say and he said no. But I'm really confused about if he likes me or not :\ What do you think I should do? Thanks Mod. Much love <3

Hey chicky, aww I think this guy just likes you as a friend. Which is good! Think about it like this: guys will always have girlfriends, that come in and out of their lives, but their friends will always be there. So you'll always be in his life! Hope this helps ya!! Smile Smile Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by birdgirly11 on 9/7/2011 6:01:42 PM

i definitely think its possible to be in love at a young age. my grandpa fell in love with my grandma when he was thirteen and now they've been married for 50 years! i dont think im in love with anyone right now ( im 13 ) but i do think i have a really really big crush on someone right now

by tswiftluver13 on 9/7/2011 5:30:45 PM

Love is probably possible at every age, but I don't think you can love your crush, or a boy you haven't been with for AT LEAST 6 months. I am 16 and I love someone very special. We've dated for over 2 years now and I am very blessed. We were each other's first date (best night ever), first kiss (which was in the rain), first dance, etc. My advice to all the girls would be to wait till high school to date, and save yourself for someone very special.

by sailingintothesun on 9/7/2011 5:18:20 PM

Mod mod mod I'm super confused!!! Matt was sitting with me in studyhall and asked me what I was doing for the Halloween dance. I said I was going with my friends and he was like okay. Well let's talk on myspace later. I talked with him over myspace and asked him what we we're gonna do for the Halloween dance. He was like um what do u mean we? Then I was like are ya gonna go in jo's group and I'm going in kirsten's? I'm soo confused and embarrassed I thought that when he asked me that we were going together but maybe I was wrong? What do you think? Thank you!!!! Confused in conneticut! East coast rules!!!!!!! :<}

Hey girlfriend, I have defintely been here before. Guys can be soo confusing at times. I would've been thinking the same thing if I were you. Mhmm maybe he just wanted to know how or where you were celebrating Halloween. Don't be embarassed, you just got a little confused no biggie. Smile Smile Smile

Lynae P.