2 HOURS AGO Rockin' workout clothes you can sport outside of the gym: http://t.co/sDhSkbCVCU

14 HOURS AGO Can girls make the first move—or is that weird? http://t.co/tgtlB9KNYl

16 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 Western chick wrangles these @BuccoCapensis navy boots: http://t.co/o8FUIQYMbr

COMMENTS

Am I too young to be in love?

I say I love my crush all the time, but my mom says I'm not old enough to mean it. Is she right?

I disagree. I've never gone out with the boy I love. I've know him for..jeez... 8 years now. I LOVE him. I don't a crush on him, I don't like like him, I LOVE HIM. I LOVE PATRICK. I'm 12. And you might say I'm an exception for knowing for so long, but its not like were BFFs, we've actually been "enemies" since kindergarten. So, your wrong. There is no age minimum on love. I know what I want to do, and where I want to go to college. And I'm in love. Age is but a number.

by smileitsjulia on 9/7/2011 3:01:38 PM

Hey girls!

Need advice? Well, I’m here to help!
I can give advice on just about anything,:
Boys
Music
Outfits
Breakups
Sports
Workouts
Makeup
Hairstyles
And much more!

Also, if you love quotes, go check out my new club “Amazing Quotes” on my profile, and join!

Thanks!

by facebooker1240 on 9/7/2011 2:05:50 PM

I think 13's to young. I have a BF and were not in love we really like each other. My BFF was dating this total player and he said to her he loved her 2 days after they became BF/GF. she broke up with Him right there. The worst part is he told me he has told all his GF's he's loves them!

by Deedles1621 on 9/7/2011 10:56:10 AM

I disagree..i think that it doesn't matter how old you are, i say "love" all the time but most of the time im just playing around when im talking to my friends (i'll be like "I loveeee *name*)and one of my friends is like "you shouldn't be saying love at your age"! im 11 and shes 12. i still think if i love someone people shouldn't say its not true just because my age only I know if i love someone.

by NeverSayNeverGirl on 9/7/2011 9:16:42 AM

Then how old do you have to be to fall in love?

by kewauneegal on 9/7/2011 7:52:48 AM

thats how i make my heart with my hands!

by artsgurl983 on 9/7/2011 7:31:17 AM

to me, 13 is wayyyyy too young to say that. u may luv some1, but ur not in luv with them. it annoys me wen my friends say that. they'r just not mature enuff rite now

by artsgurl983 on 9/7/2011 7:30:54 AM