2 HOURS AGO Do you think smoking is a big deal? http://t.co/wRmpH82b03

5 HOURS AGO 5 ways to remix your salad routine: http://t.co/ritxTtorOn

6 HOURS AGO 5 furry friends you need to follow on Instagram ASAP: http://t.co/PVxAb5RkaE

COMMENTS

Warm up with apple-pecan wraps

Brr! With the weather outside turning a wee bit frightful, we’re warming up with this twist on the classic apple turnover.

OMG! Just looking at the pic made me hungry..........but I'm on a diet so no sweets for me........if I can stand it any longer, LOL!

by clem10 on 10/11/2011 8:08:52 PM

yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum!!!!!!!! sounds SOOOO GOOD!!!!

by maiya.pup11 on 9/11/2011 8:00:33 PM

This sounds so good. I love pecans. But I am sure its a high calorie treat. But we all need them once in a while.

by luckykel on 9/11/2011 12:01:40 AM

put your hand over your mouth
make a wish
post this on 10 other polls
look at your hand

by NellieJ. on 9/10/2011 12:41:03 PM

if you have ever seen Juicystar07 on youtube and loved her than this is the club for you! talk about our fave things that she owns,talk about room ideas, and of course, ALL THINGS FASHION AND MAKEUP!

by cutiecayley333 on 9/8/2011 8:29:36 AM

How much sugar can my body metabolize each day? I'm a 13 year old 112 pound girl.

Hey girl! Mostly everything we eat has sugar in it so it's sometimes hard to keep track of how much

of it you are eating. Definitely consult with your doctor to see just how much your body needs to take in.

Amalia E.

by bff61 on 9/7/2011 8:58:24 AM

mmmmmmmm.... just had the biggest craving of my life!

Hey girls! Whether you’re obsessed with makeup or puzzled about fashion, this is the club for you. My club Beauty Queens is the best place for fashion and beauty advice and tips! You can talk about anything from clothing and makeup to health and self-confidence, because inner beauty is important too! I also post beauty quotes, surveys, and tutorials, and I’m open to suggestions!

Also check out beautiful babes bootcamp- a club devoted to making you look great inside and outside!!! It’s loaded with great tips about fitness, health, fashion, and makeup. Check it out today!
<3 <3 <3 thecupcakequeen

by thecupcakequeen on 9/6/2011 7:23:49 PM

I don't really like pecans, but it does sound good!! Laughing

Hey girls! Need advice on anything? Please post a question on my profile! I will answer within the next day, I guarantee it. What are you waiting for?? START ASKING! XD

by flutechick101 on 9/6/2011 5:37:46 PM

it sounds really good! but i'm allregic to pecans :/

by tswiftluver13 on 9/6/2011 4:59:33 PM

This sounds absolutely delicious!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 9/6/2011 4:50:53 PM