3 HOURS AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

4 HOURS AGO Pretty up with the 20 best nail polish picks of all time: http://t.co/1GctxLQSKw

5 HOURS AGO Calling all career cuties! Snag internship advice from GL on Aug 5 at the @InternQueen party in DC! RSVP right here: http://t.co/jo2w2Undss

COMMENTS

10 good deeds to remember September 11th

In honor of the 10th anniversary of 9/11, get your friends and family together to take action.

On Nine-Eleven, I was...one. My mom was pregnant with my brother and she was at the doctor's when it came on the TV and everyone was crowding around it.

by SelG4Ever on 8/2/2012 6:11:03 PM

Hey girls!

Need advice? Well, I’m here to help!
I can give advice on just about anything,:
Boys
Music
Outfits
Breakups
Sports
Workouts
Makeup
Hairstyles
And much more!

Also, if you love quotes, go check out my new club “Amazing Quotes” on my profile, and join!

Thanks!

by facebooker1240 on 9/9/2011 3:55:08 PM

9/11 is so sad Frown
i'm going to send a package to a soldier Jordan S.

by sweetooth on 9/8/2011 3:32:53 PM

if you have ever seen Juicystar07 on youtube and loved her than this is the club for you! talk about our fave things that she owns,talk about room ideas, and of course, ALL THINGS FASHION AND MAKEUP!

by cutiecayley333 on 9/8/2011 8:28:56 AM

What's the volunteer locally website called? It won't let me click on it. Frown Thanks!!

Hey Girl!

Try this link: http://www.serve.gov/sept11.asp. It should take you to the volunteering site!

Rachel N.

by svds on 9/8/2011 8:18:45 AM

You could pledge to be more aware and helpful all the time, like my friends and I are.
It was such a sad day and I just hope that history NEVER repeats itself.

Need advice on HW, school, or sports?
I can help! Visit my page.

by RaceTiger7 on 9/7/2011 8:59:13 PM

9/11 is sooo terrible. I feel so bad for all the people who died, were injured, and their families. And I completely agree w/ @gogreensoul21.

by oceanlover69 on 9/7/2011 8:40:55 PM

mod mdod mod todays was my first day back and i have 3 bestfriends.We dont really get to hang out outside of school because someone is always busy or in trouble. IM IN NONE OF THERE CLASSES EXCEPT LUNCH. last year we were together for almost everything. And the really upetting part is they are in almost ALL of echothers classes and im moving next year. And i know your gonna say you have lunch with them but the thing is every class were always making some type of joke or something and i dont want to become that girl they hang out with at lunch that doesnt get there inside jokes or know the gossip. it makes me wanna cry ;(

Hey girlfriend, why do you think you're that girl? I'm sure they still feel just as close to you as you do to them. And think about it, even though they may be in the same class they don't get to talk or gossip, or else they would get in trouble by the teacher. And since you're about to move I would just take every chance to hang out with them. Have sleepovers, and girls day out so you guys can all hang. Hope this makes you feel better!!! Smile Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by watergal47 on 9/7/2011 8:39:23 PM

I never really thought about 9/11 too much but once i turned on the tv and "Heros of the 88th floor" was on TLC. It was so sad! Two ordinary men saved 77 people out of the north tower in less than an hour and 30 minutes risking their lives for the lives of others. The worst part is that they didn't make it out in time and the tower fell. 9/11 really is one of the most terrible days in all of U.S history.

by teamjacob3236 on 9/7/2011 7:41:28 PM

it brings bad memories for some, but we should be thankful we have soldiers fighting for the cause

by gogreensoul21 on 9/7/2011 7:28:23 PM