5 HOURS AGO You know you wanna wear a sweater on Thanksgiving...here's how to rock it: http://t.co/hhSGNIzUT6

8 HOURS AGO Need a style upgrade? Enter to win a pair of @mirabellagirl slouchies for your UGG boots: http://t.co/ggzprnMsbF

9 HOURS AGO Now even shy girls van get their flirt on: http://t.co/UCVNh5a7Wx

COMMENTS

What will you do to remember 9/11?

See what the celebs are doing to keep the memory of 9/11 alive on the 10-year anniversary this Sunday.

so whos all going to the club meeting at 4:00

by vannilla cupcake on 11/26/2011 12:57:09 PM

i was a brand new baby when this happened.

by 7200wolfgirl7200 on 11/6/2011 11:14:05 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
There is a guy that I like, but I don't know if I should tell him. I'm afraid to tell him, because I don't want to feel rejected. I'm also too nervous to ask him. Advice? Please?

Hey, girl, everyone's afraid of rejection, but you'll never know how he feels unless you tell him! Before you confess to your crush, though, look out for signs that he likes you too. Does he make an effort to talk to you, in person and over text or IM? Does he make you laugh, or smile when he sees you? Lots of times guys are just as nervous as girls when it comes to asking someone out (guys fear rejection too!), but if you're already really nervous, you should feel that there's a good chance he likes you too before telling him. Good luck!
Rachel N.

by allzluvsvampires on 10/19/2011 2:57:00 PM

MOD MOD!!
Well im 14 almost 15, freshman in high school, and still no BF. I've never had one. I've been asked out...4 times i think. but 3 of them were by the same guy and the other one...just wasnt the right guy and i think he was desperate. Anyway, my BFF has had too many BFs to count and has already been kissed multiple times. Everyone always tells me how pretty I am, but if thats really true, why haven't I had a BF before?

Alyssa B.

by peace4ever97 on 10/10/2011 6:18:28 PM

The high school is doing something called the field of honor, where they put up the three thousanda american flags for every person that died. Thanks to all the heros that saved us instead of them.

by opeagles6 on 9/14/2011 5:47:17 PM

In my city, the high school is doing something called a fields of honor It where they put up a flag for every person who died on 9/11. There were like three thousand flags in the field. Thanks to all the heros who risked their lifes for others on this tragedy.

by opeagles6 on 9/14/2011 5:46:08 PM

my school is having a church mass in honor of it. we do it every year. and we will all be in red white and blue because those are our uniform shirt colors!

i remember where i was that day....does anyone else?
comment on my profile!

by briblue3 on 9/9/2011 10:14:51 AM

My school has a ceremony every year and my band is playing the Star Spangled Banner.

by Doodle600 on 9/8/2011 10:09:21 PM

the new priest at my parish is from New York, so we will be reading some students prayers. I will be reading for one of the masses.(:

by DanceFreak99 on 9/8/2011 9:51:45 PM

I'm going to my BFF's house. Her birthday was a few weeks ago but her family (cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents) are going to her house and she wanted me to come 2 Smile but in the morning and at night I'll probably be watching TV programs about it. SOOOO sad.

by oceanlover69 on 9/8/2011 8:04:38 PM