12 HOURS AGO Wanna see what the stars have in store for your future? http://t.co/t6rGzm22ZX

15 HOURS AGO Our secret for beating bestie battles: http://t.co/VHvHgYJ4lj

16 HOURS AGO 20 ultra-easy fashion DIYs: http://t.co/sqS2OUFOue

COMMENTS

7 cute ways to show your school spirit

Pom-pom free tips to flaunt your pride.

My bff always wants me to go to my schools games, the problem is tht I dont lik them, so whats the best way to tell her tht I dont want to go witgout hearting her feelings?

by 1jacobfan on 9/23/2011 6:45:42 PM

these ideas are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute... i <3 em!!!

by kakes6416 on 9/21/2011 3:57:59 PM

okay well thanks for the tips!!!!! i think ill do it like i always do, decked out and amazingSmileSmile
homecoming week and snowball week are my favorite ever!!!! i show soooo much school spirit!!!!

by Princess28 on 9/15/2011 9:02:39 PM

Our school colors are black, white and maroon, really hard to work with I know!

by lemontwist213 on 9/10/2011 8:20:51 PM

put your hand over your mouth
make a wish
post this on 10 other polls
look at your hand

by Marceline1 on 9/10/2011 6:38:10 PM

MOD MOD
where would be the best place to get cheap convers or sneakers, i want to do that shoe project and am short on money what should i do, i have grown out of all of my shoes and they hurt really bad and for a whole day that would be a teriffying idea, so what do i do

Try Wal-Mart or Payless Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by rockinretro on 9/10/2011 10:37:07 AM

'sup GL.Mod,i need to ask you a few questions since i trust you.here they are:
1.I'm a unpopular student and a few of my "friends"say things like you are fat or it looks like you have a perm and got it yesterday and whisper to a friend she needs one today and say let me see this and take it from me while they say it.
2.my enemy's bff asked me to be her friend.should i say yes?
3.how long does it take to put together GL?
thanks,jas ps.put N/A if no info available.

by divachick422 on 9/9/2011 7:05:03 PM

LHS????!!!! As in Liberty High School?!?!?! Laughing I'm going there in a few years!

by strawberries949 on 9/9/2011 5:58:25 PM

I NEED ADVICE!
ok so i was watching a youtube presents on taylor swift and they asked her if a fan had ever made her cry. She said that she knew a little girl who died from cancer. It made me so sad and i got my friends to help me come up with a way to raise money for kids with cancer. we think doing a bake sale and making cool jewelry and selling it after mass on Sundays. Any other ideas? I really wanna help!

by gea27 on 9/9/2011 5:25:53 PM