3 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

6 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

7 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

Hair, hair, everywhere!

I have hair growing about almost everywhere on my body. Is that normal?

Mod mod mod
Just like this article I have hair everywhere it is really embarrassing today in gym I forgot to wear a tank top and my friends made fun of me because I have hair on my stomach it was so embarrassing . What should I do shave it leave it or wax what I don't like I feel like people always notice I also have a lot of hair on my arms I know some hair is normal but I have a lot and it is really noticeable. I also have hair in weird places like my feet, hands, and my lower back what should I do
Thanks

Hey Girlie, this link might help ya out.  http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/07/11/Whats-the-point-of-shaving-your-arms.aspx

You just have to decide what is right for you, although I do not recommend shaving those places.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by Kay333 on 2/12/2013 3:31:18 PM

MODMODMODMOD!!!! For some reason my hair keeps falling off. But I mean ALOT!Everytime Im shampooing my hair, i see hair in my hands. Also that happens when I comb my hair. Is this normal??

hey girl! well, I can't tell exactly how much hair your losing from this...if you're really concerned, you could go see your doctor about it. you could be missing key nutrients from your diet!

xoxo

Katie L.

by domoluvu25 on 11/14/2012 4:50:44 PM

Since, i was a little girl My hair always stayed at my chest length and now my mom thinks i should cut it but i dont want too, what should i do?

Hey kiki3001, tell her you don't want to cut it. Explain to her why you like it at its current length and see what she says. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by kiki3001 on 10/21/2012 9:38:56 AM

I want to shave but I have no idea how to ask my mom. All my friends shave and one asked why I don't and I'm for Pakistan do im a naturally hairy person like REALLY HAIRY so I sent my mom an email sooo should i

Hey girlie,

Take a look here:

Jordan S.

by Girlychic on 9/28/2012 7:25:39 PM

mod mod MOD! do yo0u get paid for modling for gl?

Hey girlie! I don't get paid for modding, since I'm an intern and only mod during office hours, but some of the other girls who mod at night and on the weekends might (I'm not entirely sure.) xoxo

Kate G.

by watsmyuser on 8/21/2012 12:43:04 PM

You Are NOT Alone<3
This is a club for girls who feel very insecure to come here for advice and tips on how to love yourself! i use to be very insecure and i still am at points. Just know that your not alone girlies! You can come here to share your insecurities and help other girls too! I just want everyone to know that they ARE beautiful no matter what "flaws" they have! <3
Much Love,
~AlysonSmile
PLEASE JOIN!

by Alykat18 on 7/31/2012 8:10:22 PM

MODMODMOD! I have dark hair and I've tried bleaching my upper lip hair but it doesnt really work. Any other options I can try? I don't want to get darker,course on my face and if I can avoid painful things that would be helpful.Thanks!

Hey girl, the best options would be plucking or waxing. Those are the only things that I trust. Ask for "hard wax" if you get waxed, it hurts less and its more gentle on your skin.

lauren r.

by dolphinchic on 7/6/2012 6:42:43 PM

MOD MOD
Okay so the hair on my back and stomach is somewhat thick and it's dark too. In the summer I wear tankinis so no one will see it when I swim, but I'd really like to wear a bikini. Is there anything I can do at home to solve this? I've had a few people make comments about the hair on my upper back before and the hair on my arms but those I can deal with. Thanks tons!!

Hey girl,

Well, there are a few things you can try. For getting the hair to be lighter, you can just try wearing a bikini for a while, because the sun will naturally make hair lighter (even the hair on your head!). You can also check out some bleaching methods, but I suggest talking to your mom first. If the thickness is still bothering you, you can always get it waxed or try some hair removal cream. I suggest leaving it be, though!
Kelly G.

by British-IrishBoybands<3 on 7/4/2012 3:41:21 PM

out of your rightful opinion which one do you think is better ?tampon or panty liners for a tiny barely 5 ft girl? thx xoxo

Hey Girl,

Every girl has her preference when it comes to time of the month maintenance. Some girls dislike pads because they think they feel bulky. But if you don't mind them, then keep wearing them. Tampons are great because you can play sports and SWIM without worrying about leaking through (as long as you change it every few hours). If you're nervous about buying tampons, ask your mom, aunt, older sister, or other trusty adult to help you pick some out. Your school nurse may have a few useful tips as well

Best of luck!
simone s.

by watsmyuser on 5/31/2012 2:51:16 PM

so im 12 ish and it is swimsuit time in Kansas but iv got too much hair down there should i shave a biki line or something and how? plz answer if you can

Hey Girly,

What you do with your pubic hair is completely your decision. Some girls choose to shave it all, some girls like to keep it neat, and some don't do anything with it. If you think you would be more comfortable with shaving, go ahead! Just make sure you're not doing it only because you feel pressured to. Make sure you're razor isn't dull and use some shaving cream to avoid getting razor burn.

Marisa D.