3 HOURS AGO 5 quick and delish breakfasts for those rushed school mornings: http://t.co/nXdvamToKK

6 HOURS AGO 3 teas to cure your cold: http://t.co/zYSGlhia8d

7 HOURS AGO Happy Halloween! #turnup #hocuspocus #halloween http://t.co/6wS0e0H4cs

COMMENTS

Hair, hair, everywhere!

I have hair growing about almost everywhere on my body. Is that normal?

MOD MOD MOD MOD...
I messed up my eyebrows SOO badly!! On the left eyebrow at the very tip its pointy! And on the other eyebrow its round. Its so embarrassing and i let it grow back and it didnt look right so I clipped it again and I messed it up again! What do I do? I am crying Frown

Hey girl,

Stop crying, but also stop touching them! Since you made the mistake, you know now you shouldn't try to shape them on your own. In order to fill in the gaps, use a medium brown eyeshadow (or a color that is a little lighter than your natural brow color) and press it into the browline where you need a little color. It'll give the illusion that the eyebrow is curved nicely and fuller! Give it time to grow back a little bit, then try to make an appointment at a local salon that does waxing. They can establish a good-looking shape for your brows that you'll just have to clean up afterwards - or you can continue to go back to them regularly and not even worry about it at all on your own!
Lauren C.

by LoveHappens on 9/11/2011 12:47:40 AM

MOD I gotta hair cut and cuz for some awkward reason that is unknown my hair doesnt get wet on the top layers as the bottom ones... But anyway cuz of that mu hair doesnt lay like its supposed to... So how can I make it look cute?? Thank You MOD Smile

Hey girlyfriend, having you tried washing it differently. You could try washing it in the sink to get the top layers of your hair wet. Also be sure to really massage your scalp as you wash your hair, that will help wet the top of it so your hair lays correctly. Hope this helps you! Smile Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by 526love on 9/10/2011 6:38:08 PM

MOD!
There's this guy, I'll call him D. So I like D and I think he kinda likes me back. We talk a lot, but it's not like flirting or anything i guess it's just like funny conversations and stuff. I heard one of my friends (T) and D talking about me yesterday, so I asked T what they said. I thought it was gonna be that D liked me or something. So today me, T, and another kid E walked home together. E knew what D and T were talking about, so I asked them what it was. They wouldn't tell me until E left, then T told me that E wanted to ask me out. I kind of felt put on the spot because I wasn't expecting it, so I said i'd think about it. E is really nice, and funny, and cool, and I would go out with him, but I don't know about D. I mean, I think he does like me and it would be awkward when we talk. I also just met these people 2 weeks ago, when we started high school. Should I stick with D or give E a try? Im so confused...

Hey Chica!

If you just met these guys, you should take some time to get to know them more before you settle for one of them. It's better to be single for a little while longer than immediately date someone who isn't the right guy for you. Hang out with both guys (but don't go behind their backs and mislead them) and then decide who you like better. That way, you'll get the bf who's perfect for you!
Rachel N.

by erinthemaster on 9/9/2011 1:25:51 PM

Mod
I only wash my face with water on a washcloth, but I want to try something else. I have fair skin, and its not oily or even that dry. I get a few white heads on my chin, nose, and forehead. What should I use?

Hey girl,

I love my Clean & Clear Morning Burst scrub. It's gentle enough for medium skin and really helps to keep mine clean, oil free, and healthy!
Lauren C.

by Doodle600 on 9/8/2011 10:21:08 PM

i have the same problem Frown

by horselover408 on 9/8/2011 9:45:59 PM

MODMODMOD!!!
I have kinda thick wavy/curly hair. I wash it everyother day. Should I or shouldn't I condition my scalp too. Thanks so much!!!

Hey girlie,

If your hair gets dry easily, you can absolutely condition your scalp. If your scalp tends to get oily though, limit the conditioning to every other day. Or you could even just condition the ends of your hair, leaving the shorter scalp parts alone. Watch the signs your hair is giving you and you'll be able to tell what you need to do! Smile
Lauren C.

by Deedles1621 on 9/8/2011 9:29:14 PM

This is off topic, but my BGF's birthday is coming up soon and people think i should get him a present. I kind of want too. The thing is I don't know what to get him? Do you have any ideas? Oh yeah I also really like him and he knows. Thanks!

Hey babe,

I loooove the ideas in this article - you definitely want something small, casual, and fun. Guys like things they can interact with, so make sure it's something he can use. Or you could get him a gift card to his favorite store...and then make a "date" with him to go shop for a gift he really wants.
Lauren C.

by dancer1846 on 9/8/2011 8:42:13 PM

i know someone who shaves EVERYWHERE even her butt :/

by coly33 on 9/8/2011 7:22:23 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
Hey! So my arms are super hairy. Its really embarrassing, but I don't want to wax them, because I think it would look weird to not have any arm hair at all! Is it possible to just remove some of it so it looks normal? Thanks bunches!! (:

Hey girl,

Removing individual hairs to "thin out" your arm hair would take forever,so that's definitely not an option you should consider. Instead, you could think about lightening the hairs there, which is an option some girls choose over waxing. But other than dyeing and waxing, there really isn't another alternative - aside from learning to accept them and be confident, no matter what! Smile

Lauren C.

by *dance_love_live* on 9/8/2011 6:27:25 PM

I CANNOT STAND MY BODY HAIR! i dont care how many times people say body hair is normal, it annoys me like crazy

by tswiftluver13 on 9/8/2011 5:25:19 PM