6 HOURS AGO Real talk—my room was clean... then I needed a shirt: http://t.co/zfG1nfcONo

9 HOURS AGO Kick your costume up a notch with 6 Halloween beauty DIYs: http://t.co/1KW6HBlNQb

10 HOURS AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

COMMENTS

Snag a sneak peek of Victoria Justice on our Oct/Nov cover!

We've always said GL readers are the best chicas out there, and you've proven us right (again!). In case you haven't been following, here's how...

I have that one Smile

by usmcbratknc on 3/12/2012 1:16:21 AM

omg arg5890 it is amazing there durig the spring esspecially at clfton beach

by peacesophia11 on 11/1/2011 6:58:55 PM

Was girls life at all in lakewood or clevelad when the shoot was taking place becasue that would be awesome

by peacesophia11 on 11/1/2011 6:57:01 PM

I love that you included about funsize in the magazine. The movie was flilmed in my city at a friends house!

by peacesophia11 on 11/1/2011 6:55:27 PM

MOD:MOD:MOD: Hey i have still not got my girlslife issue for October/November. I was just wondering when it should be here. i have noticed it has been in a bunch of stores. and i have asked a couple times and u said it should be here soon. Thanks! Smile

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 10/15/2011 4:53:45 PM

MOD:MOD:MOD I still have not got the October and November issue. Should it be here soon? You guys have told me to wait a little bit and i think it has been like a week or two!
Thanks so much!!!!! Smile

Hey cutie,

No worries, it's coming to you!
Jordan S.

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 10/11/2011 2:37:25 PM

Is this Oct/Nov issue already mailed out? Because in the late summer I switched my address. Its been maybe 6 weeks or so since I did.

Hey girlie!

Depending on where you live and when they were sent out, you may get it a bit later than usual.  It's coming, we promise!

Jordan S.

by xoshanaxo on 9/29/2011 3:10:53 PM

Hey girls!

Need advice? Well, I'm the girl to help! Smile
Comment on my profile with your questions, I'll comment back on yours, asap! One-two days tops!

Also, if you love quotes, join my club "Amazing_Quotes on my profile! Smile

Thanks!

by facebooker1240 on 9/17/2011 8:41:11 PM

Next time you shoot in cleveland, check out Ohio City with a tiny french cafe that's super authentic and pretty, or the Westside food market!
It's the perfect spot for a spring isuue (hint, hint)

by arg5890 on 9/16/2011 8:45:47 PM

"15 weird boob questions you're too embarrassed to ask" Very nice. I think that this cover goes under "Issue with weird cover you're too embarrassed to read in public".

by peaches and raspberries on 9/12/2011 8:39:19 PM