AN HOUR AGO TONIGHT! Pretty Little Liars goes #5YearsForward 🙀🙀�

1 HOURS AGO Bust exercise boredom with these 3 interval workouts:

2 HOURS AGO #ThatAwkwardMomentWhen...Tell us your awkward story for a chance to be in the mag:

Snag a sneak peek of Victoria Justice on our Oct/Nov cover!

We've always said GL readers are the best chicas out there, and you've proven us right (again!). In case you haven't been following, here's how...

love victoria this should be an interesting issue cant wait yeahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!SmileSmileSmile

by wayla7dancer on 9/11/2011 6:55:40 PM

she's so pretty

by ms.momiji on 9/9/2011 10:27:37 PM

Yay, Victoria!!!!!!!

by fashionlife on 9/9/2011 8:43:18 PM

ps ive been waiting for this alllllllll day!!!!! thank you guyz for giving us a lil sneak peek, i cant wait for it to be there when i get home from school. then ill watch victorious lol

by tannermishellshell on 9/9/2011 5:12:25 PM

OMG I love Victoria <3! Can't wait to get this magazine!! Thank you for putting her on the cover again, I am so excited!!

by dani.ray11 on 9/9/2011 5:10:58 PM

OMG I love Victoria <3! I can't wait to get this magazine!! Thank you for putting her on the cover again I'm so excited!!!!

by dani.ray11 on 9/9/2011 5:05:39 PM

vic isnt in enough mags these days, but i buy every one that has her on the cover!!! her new video is the best, have you guys called dean?? its reaaaallll!!!!!!!!!!! shes the best singer evaaaa <3 <3 <3

by tannermishellshell on 9/9/2011 5:05:33 PM

i'm soooo glad everyone at girlslife picked victoria again!!! shes my fave covergirl Smile))) if her show ever gets cancelled im going to cry :'( she makes me want to sing and act, but i could never be as good as her...or as pretty!!!

by xobabeedollxo on 9/9/2011 4:55:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!! I think you should feature the One Direction boy's band in your magazine. they are new, totally hot and they totally rock.
P.S. this is just a suggestion.(~:

by sunnysideup123(: on 9/9/2011 10:11:00 AM

I really wan't to subscribe to your magazine but my mom thinks it's alittle to adult for me! I the same age as the rest of you guys! What shoud i do?

Hey sweetie,

The best way to show your mom that you're old enough for a GL subscription is to be more responsible! Help out more around the house and volunteer for chores that no one else wants to do. Make a deal with your mom: if you do the dishes after dinner for a month, she can reconsider her opinion on you getting a subscription. Until then, keep reading the website!
Rachel N.

by chick987 on 9/9/2011 9:57:36 AM

What kind of music do you listen to?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!