Bridget M.

is modding

1 HOURS AGO .@CodySimpson has some major exciting news: http://t.co/BsrYGeIaoe

2 HOURS AGO This throwback Christmas pic of @FifthHarmony is die for #SOCUTE: http://t.co/9GKHuKVpHl #5H #harmonizers

3 HOURS AGO Potato pancakes > everything: http://t.co/ESlr2xcUjm

COMMENTS

Snag a sneak peek of Victoria Justice on our Oct/Nov cover!

We've always said GL readers are the best chicas out there, and you've proven us right (again!). In case you haven't been following, here's how...

Just saying
I'm kinda tiered of the recent cover girls we kinda all know whats already going on in their lives. Why not have a real cover girl like a reader. I mean really Selena Gomez helpps the world sooooo much by singing? How bout a girl who started her own charity in Africa. these are girls that readers should look up to not celebrities who do nothing for us and buy $1000 dollar outfit.

by ninadasiy on 9/9/2011 9:45:40 AM

You should put jennifer lawrance on your cover, especially with the hunger games movie coming up! I
think she would inspire a lot of girls to act. She is so awesome and very pretty thanks!

by Karasinski on 9/9/2011 8:20:38 AM

She went to my high school.

by leesakpizza on 9/9/2011 2:49:50 AM

Here's the thing: I love my friend but sometimes she's really rude and mean to me. Like today, she smacked my leg (just messing around) and i noticed a red mark and laughed and pointed it out she told me to stop crying about it, and i really don't see how i was. The thing that really makes me mad though is that if i use some comeback like her she gets mad and won't talk to me when i ALWAYS forgive her in like ten minuets. If i talk to her, she deny's it. I'm sick of it. The problem is we're really close and if i start talking to her less she'll notice and confront me and i'm not ready to NOT be friends with her i have no idea what to do :/

Hey babe,

Your decision to forgive her so quickly is your decision - remember that! Just because you're so lenient with her doesn't mean she will be with you, which might make you rethink how easy you've been on her lately. She thinks hitting you and teasing you is funny but, for you, it's totally not. Instead of forgiving, forgetting, and keeping it all inside, you need to talk to her and make her hear how you're feeling, however much she tries to deny it. Tell her you know she probably just thinks she's joking around, and you love how fun and light-hearted she is, but sometimes it goes too far. Just tell her maybe your humor is a little different than hers so you're kind of hurt by some of the stuff she does. Tell her you love her as a friend (this really helps make her feel like you're not attacking her) and you just want to be honest so you can continue having a fun and happy time together!

Lauren C.

by Baibeecakes on 9/9/2011 12:59:28 AM

Nothing against Selena or Victoria, but I think you guys should get some different, more unexpected celebs for your covers. Smile A few might be Hayley Williams, or Dianna Agron. Just to mix it up a bit? Thanks!

Thanks for the suggestion! We include Selena and Victoria because our readers loooove these girls - and your suggestions help us stay in touch with what else our GL babes are diggin' now Smile

Lauren C.

by lauren330 on 9/9/2011 12:22:11 AM

looks gr8! but i was hoping there would be a newer person, or someone less popular Frown Vic has been on the cover already, and she's pretty famous, too.

by jaws11 on 9/8/2011 11:30:31 PM