AN HOUR AGO Thanksgiving is official over—time to get started on these cute & cheap Christmas crafts: http://t.co/GK9eNSsGDn

4 HOURS AGO 4 things that could cause serious probs "down there" http://t.co/py0Tymr2JB

5 HOURS AGO The real reason your ex doesn't wanna be friends after the breakup: http://t.co/BQy2Q6DFT5

COMMENTS

Yummy roasted pumpkin seeds

Who knew your jack-o-latern could serve up some seriously delish treats?

mod mod mod hey, so i was just wondering how to stick to eating healthy, bcuz evry time i try i just give up after a couple days, im not fat, i just dont wanna get fat from eating junk food all the time, plzz help

Hey missy, when trying to change your diet start off slow. Insead of cutting out all bad foods right away, take one thing away at a time. For example, if you always snack on chips and cookies, trade them for fruit and veggies. Try apples dipped in caramel or carrots and blue cheese. Keep doing that for a couple of days and then trade soda for water or fruit juice. Also exercise a little bit a day too. You can do small things like taking the steps instead of elevators, or carrying out the trash or helping your parents lift groceries. Making these small changes will eventually help change your eating. Hope this helps!!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by guitargirl7321 on 9/28/2011 8:28:16 PM

Hey girly, we love that you're posting on GL, be we ask that you don't write anymore chain letters. We've gotten complaints about them before so we don't allow them to be written. Thanx so much for understanding chicky!!! Smile Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by NewBoyzfan4ever on 9/17/2011 6:41:13 PM

take a deep breath
2.think of someone you like
3.press f10 five times
4.send this to five pages
5.look at your background

by r1n2s3 on 9/12/2011 4:03:46 PM

My mom makes these because my dad and I love them. She doesnt like them and its a race to see if he gets more than I do. Pumpkin is very healthy as long as you dont use to much butter or oil. They are very easy to make and its a treat when she makes them for my dad and I.

by luckykel on 9/10/2011 11:26:36 PM

Hi,my name is Claire. Looking for a club where you can get outfits and makeup ideas,advice,express yourself,AND JUST CHAT??? Well,♥club♥girly♥girls♥ is for you! You'll get to know others and yourself better! And no one HAS to be a huge girly girl to join Smile! Just bring yourself and your questions and answers.**************************************

by iluvmusic♥ on 9/10/2011 11:24:55 PM

Yum

by 526love on 9/10/2011 6:35:07 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD HELP! I am redoing my room and I picked up this gorg bedding from Ikea and it's purple and it's beautiful but I brought it home to my mom and she said she liked it but I think she was lying cuz she didn't seem that excited, then she said it wouldn't work because my room is mostly pink, but that's not true at all! I have two pink lamps and that's it, all my furniture is white and everything!! She wants to take me to go look at pink bedding now! I love pink but this will be the last time I can redo my room till I move out and I don't want to grow out of pink in a year and have to do it all over again?!?!? Plus, IDK if Ikea will even take back the purple bedding that I reallllyyyy want to keep. Can you help me? How can I convince my mom to like my new bedding????????

Hey chica, I just logged on and have so many comments! So I'll be super busy trying to answer all you guys! I'll be sure to get back to you as soon as possible!! Thanx for understanding! Smile Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by fireworks1071 on 9/10/2011 3:50:41 PM

Yum! When we carve pumpkins we give the seeds to my grandpa and he roasts them for us!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 9/10/2011 3:08:50 PM

"The oven is required for this recipe, so get Mom or Dad’s help first."
Do you think we're five?

by healaura on 9/10/2011 1:54:38 PM

Hey girls!

Need advice? Well, I’m here to help!
I can give advice on just about anything,:
Boys
Music
Outfits
Breakups
Sports
Workouts
Makeup
Hairstyles
And much more!

Also, if you love quotes, go check out my new club “Amazing Quotes” on my profile, and join!

Thanks!

by facebooker1240 on 9/10/2011 10:47:06 AM

Need cash in a flash?? Join the official Money Making 101 club!!! You'll soon have ideas, techniques, and tips on how to make money. You can find the club on my profile or search it in the clubs section. Join now!

by LuvYaBunches on 9/10/2011 8:35:32 AM

OMG i loveeeeeeeeee pumpkin seeds! They are so yummy and crunchy and healthy too! Laughing

by horsie9000 on 9/10/2011 8:13:30 AM