Bridget M.

is modding

35 MINUTES AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 shine bright wearing @CateandChloe's Katie Pure Ring: http://t.co/JXxHerzL28

1 HOURS AGO Easy, pretty holiday hairstyles: All you need are bobby pins: http://t.co/r9VsDstcLU

13 HOURS AGO 3 ways to look adorably preppy this holiday: http://t.co/urNiJo8PPo

COMMENTS

Do I have dandruff down there?

I have a white flaky substance on the hair down there.

MOD MOD MOD also, i was wondering since i have such a heavy flow that can i also wear a tampon with a pad? so that way i can use that in the morning and then around lunch time i can just have the pad. is that okay?

Hey chicky, yeah I guess you could use both. I do think it would be better to just wear a pad in the morning and then switch it around lunchtime. After all, you're going to have to switch them anyway. Smile Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by BeyondHazelEyes on 9/10/2011 8:33:04 PM

modmodmod r u supposed to wash ur hair down there with shampoo?

It should just wash down the drain. Maybe you should wash your hair in the tub instead. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by hermionelover on 9/10/2011 8:27:33 PM

so i got my period april 29, then it dissapears just until the 7th of sept. my first period was light, and my heaviest day was the 3rd day. this time i got it, it is soo heavy and kinda gross. yesterday embarrassingly, i leaked. iwas even wearing a heavy flow pad. it was horrible. but my question is do think its just a irregular thing, or did it like build up over time?sorry for making it so long but i need help.Thnx

by BeyondHazelEyes on 9/10/2011 8:27:32 PM

MOD!MOD!MOD! Is it normal to have a yeast infection in early teen years(or a young age),and how would you tell your mom?Do you take some type of medicine.After reading the entry I just got curios.

Hey chica, I just logged on and have so many comments! So I'll be super busy trying to answer all you guys! I'll be sure to get back to you as soon as possible!! Thanx for understanding! Smile Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by jazzyrock2213 on 9/10/2011 2:04:15 PM

Hey girls!

Need advice? Well, I’m here to help!
I can give advice on just about anything,:
Boys
Music
Outfits
Breakups
Sports
Workouts
Makeup
Hairstyles
And much more!

Also, if you love quotes, go check out my new club “Amazing Quotes” on my profile, and join!

Thanks!

by facebooker1240 on 9/10/2011 10:51:27 AM

Need cash in a flash?? Join the official Money Making 101 club!!! You'll soon have ideas, techniques, and tips on how to make money. You can find the club on my profile or search it in the clubs section. Join now!

by LuvYaBunches on 9/10/2011 8:35:45 AM