2 HOURS AGO Sorry Lea Michele, @jjtotah might be the cutest thing to ever hit @GLEEonFOX: http://t.co/JZJkM3AQTE

3 HOURS AGO From music to movies and fashion, ya gurl @selenagomez is straight killin' the game: http://t.co/lpxrY8akU2

4 HOURS AGO 5 ways table salt can put your pretty on fleek: http://t.co/AdasT0UfDj

COMMENTS

Do I have dandruff down there?

I have a white flaky substance on the hair down there.

MOD MOD MOD also, i was wondering since i have such a heavy flow that can i also wear a tampon with a pad? so that way i can use that in the morning and then around lunch time i can just have the pad. is that okay?

Hey chicky, yeah I guess you could use both. I do think it would be better to just wear a pad in the morning and then switch it around lunchtime. After all, you're going to have to switch them anyway. Smile Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by BeyondHazelEyes on 9/10/2011 8:33:04 PM

modmodmod r u supposed to wash ur hair down there with shampoo?

It should just wash down the drain. Maybe you should wash your hair in the tub instead. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by hermionelover on 9/10/2011 8:27:33 PM

so i got my period april 29, then it dissapears just until the 7th of sept. my first period was light, and my heaviest day was the 3rd day. this time i got it, it is soo heavy and kinda gross. yesterday embarrassingly, i leaked. iwas even wearing a heavy flow pad. it was horrible. but my question is do think its just a irregular thing, or did it like build up over time?sorry for making it so long but i need help.Thnx

by BeyondHazelEyes on 9/10/2011 8:27:32 PM

MOD!MOD!MOD! Is it normal to have a yeast infection in early teen years(or a young age),and how would you tell your mom?Do you take some type of medicine.After reading the entry I just got curios.

Hey chica, I just logged on and have so many comments! So I'll be super busy trying to answer all you guys! I'll be sure to get back to you as soon as possible!! Thanx for understanding! Smile Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by jazzyrock2213 on 9/10/2011 2:04:15 PM

Hey girls!

Need advice? Well, I’m here to help!
I can give advice on just about anything,:
Boys
Music
Outfits
Breakups
Sports
Workouts
Makeup
Hairstyles
And much more!

Also, if you love quotes, go check out my new club “Amazing Quotes” on my profile, and join!

Thanks!

by facebooker1240 on 9/10/2011 10:51:27 AM

Need cash in a flash?? Join the official Money Making 101 club!!! You'll soon have ideas, techniques, and tips on how to make money. You can find the club on my profile or search it in the clubs section. Join now!

by LuvYaBunches on 9/10/2011 8:35:45 AM

What better way to fill up on Vitamin C than with grapefruits and oranges, which are conveniently in season!

If you could go on an unlimited shopping spree in any kind store, where would you go?

Diet soda can make you fat.

Don't miss this special excerpt from the new Ruby Redfort book!

Ruby's backand this time, the mystery is bigger than ever. CLICK HERE to read a *free* excerpt from Ruby Redfort Catch Your Death!