1 HOURS AGO Who inspires us to be strong, successful, independent women (besides our moms, of course)?: http://t.co/ktxJfKL7K6

2 HOURS AGO Love @PeytonList's cute cover look? Steal her style: http://t.co/hg7NFvOE0S #GLpeyton

3 HOURS AGO #BookClub: Learn to see life in a new way with this incredible new read. More about #BLIND here: http://t.co/qpfkWViM2j

COMMENTS

How do you remember 9/11?

A few days ago, we asked some readers what they remembered about the day everything changed...

Hmm I never heard about this until like oct or nov or something last year

by Firefox101 on 6/26/2012 3:14:32 AM

I was 1 when it happened and 9/11is my older bros birthday and he turned 8 mi mom picked mi brother up from his friends house and explained what happened and then was so mad he wrote a letter to the president then was interviewed by my town paper .Now he is a senior and he looked at the Navel Acadamy for collage because he didn't want the same thing happening to other people and wanted to go to Afganistan on the front lines and I was super scared but he didn't end up going then I was super sad and so was he but then I was relieved because I wasn't going to have the possibility of losing my brother and that all happened because of 9/11

by Juliacar on 5/3/2012 3:54:10 PM

My uncle worked in the world trade centers during 9/11 but, thank god, was in a meeting down the road when the plane hit the first one(which was where he worked)They all stayed at one of the guy's apartment jut outside NY, But my aunt was freaking out because she didn't know he had been in a meeting and all the phone lines where dead. My Aunt say's she remembers the exact moment he walked in, and that he was covered in soot as she was crying on the phone to my mom&aunt
God bless those who died and who lost family members, God spared my uncle&we are forever grateful!

by rosevose12 on 2/27/2012 9:03:51 PM

I can't remember, I was three months. I feel so bad for the people's families who died. It seems like it was one of the worst things in the history of the U.S.

by myswim001 on 1/24/2012 7:27:04 PM

I was three months old. Now that I know more about it, I've realized how bad people can be.

by myswim001 on 1/24/2012 7:25:40 PM

I think I was 5 when this happen. A family friend of mine was on the 19th floor. The last call he made was 911. 911 did nothing. Well not like any one could. They never found his body... I wish they did so he could be put to rest in a better way. T-T

by smartpaws on 10/26/2011 1:31:23 AM

I was almost four. I don't remember much, but I remember seeing it on TV, over and over. My parents lost their jobs because of it.

by Superleigh50 on 10/4/2011 3:04:28 PM

i was only 4 when this happened. i dont remember anything about the twin towers falling. i mean i didnt even know what ny was. i so it didnt affect me because nobody in my family got hurt. all i remember was trying to figure out what was the diffrence between a triangle and a square. but i do remember my mom freaking out and my g-ma and my dad also. im so sorry for the people who lost they're friends or family. xoxo

by BeyondHazelEyes on 9/12/2011 9:54:27 PM

i don't remember at all, i was only in kindergarten

by forever21.love on 9/12/2011 8:43:53 PM

I was only 3 when it all had happend. So i didnt really know till this year what had really happend. This year it also hit me about how many lives where last that day.

by TntGymnast on 9/12/2011 8:37:04 PM