11 HOURS AGO It's never too late to amp up your summer style: http://t.co/bXH4z4Ugr4 pic.twitter.com/ubs979sxcu

12 HOURS AGO We're loving this GL reader's fave makeup essentials: http://t.co/iEMvhf3EkL pic.twitter.com/Qdg2MHnuVD

13 HOURS AGO Crushing on the cutie that asked you out in June? Make sparks fly *this* school year: http://t.co/CwXiu6Nmin pic.twitter.com/3qlcXEzLyy

COMMENTS

Self-conscious about my maturing bod

My sister keeps commenting on how awkward I am, and now that’s all I can think about.

i so feel that today earlyer when i looked in the mirror i felt fat and i looked chuncky. but then i relized i was being self concious of how i want to stay skinny cause thats how i am i am 13 but i felt fat and let self concious get the best of me. dont let that happen girlie you perfect just the way you are everyone is diffrent

by belleherf on 7/23/2012 5:30:21 PM

i looked in the mirror to day and felt fat dont let that over come you cause i was just feeling self consious and comparing my self to someone else dont do that everyone is diff be happy for who you are.

by belleherf on 7/23/2012 5:29:19 PM

i so feel that today earlyer when i looked in the mirror i felt fat and i looked chuncky. but then i relized i was being self concious of how i want to stay skinny cause thats how i am i am 13 and 75 pounds but i felt fat and let self concious get the best of me. dont let that happen girlie you perfect just the way you are everyone is diffrent

by belleherf on 7/23/2012 5:27:26 PM

How will I know I got it cuz I think I did but I am not so sure?!!

by Vivo123 on 10/20/2011 9:52:20 AM

This may sound weird but how will I knw I got it??

by Vivo123 on 10/20/2011 9:49:20 AM

My breasts are HUGE! I totally need help! I'm 9, super tall, and i weigh .... pounds i think! PLEASE HELP ME!

Hey girl,

Sorry for editing, but try not to include your weight in your posts! It makes it way too easy for girls to compare themselves to others/feel insecure in their own skin. Thanks babe!
Lauren C.

by BriannaM911 on 10/1/2011 8:09:31 AM

i need help on smelly discharde that i had for two years is that normal to it for two years or i have start my period by now

by chelsea04 on 9/30/2011 10:23:55 PM

My lil sis is only 9 and already has bigger boobs than me. She teases me about all the time! Mine are slowly getting bigger but hers are growing leaps and bounds. She weighs .... pounds and is kinda short, I am 5 4 and weigh .... pounds. She has rolls I have curves. I am running out of things on my body that are better than hers and I have no idea what to do !

Hey girl,

Lauren C.

by -Maia:) on 9/23/2011 5:24:41 PM

I wish I became more curvier, I mean I can tell a change but I am on the thin side and dont have much for boobs, but it is more than I had so looking in a mirror is a good idea to see where we have come from.

I have even taken pictures to keep track of how I look, if I didnt do that I wouldnt think I changed a bit. If you do that just keep them in a safe place so no one else see them.

by luckykel on 9/18/2011 12:42:03 AM

U know wat i hate when guy are just like nice boobs i mean seriously do they think that we r gonna go back up to them and tear of both our clothes!!! CUZ THATS A SNOWBALLS CHANCE OF SURVIVING IN A VOLCANO!!!!!

by LittleMissDylanMarvil on 9/12/2011 10:50:52 PM