AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveAways 2 cuties can cover their walls with an http://t.co/1IXzvVgELI $250 shopping spree! @AllPosters #TooCute #WantThemAll...

1 HOURS AGO #BookClub: The story of one cute crush—told from 14 other people! We love #ALittleSomethingDifferent: http://t.co/orSadmBRgR #swoonreads

14 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

COMMENTS

Top 10 things we love about fall

Embrace the season with our 10 favorite things about fall.

Schools been back for about 2 months! August to October so like 57 days

by lovetc247 on 10/7/2011 10:41:01 PM

Mod Mod Mod
My b-day is comin up soon and i have no idea what to do for it. I wanna do something outdoors but its super snowy and cold where i live. Please help!

Hey girlie,

Try having a whole day of festivities! Throwing a full bday party outside could make your guests blue (literally!), so instead have a wintry day of fun. Start off with a movie inside, then pile on the layers for a snowball fight, fort and snowman building, etc. Come back in for hot coco and another movie, complete with snacks, pajamas, truth or dare, etc. Then finish it off with a sleepover! It's always a LOT of fun Smile

Lauren C.

by goofballgirl101 on 10/6/2011 5:49:03 PM

All of my absolutely cute... (and cozy) sweaters that I finally get to wear to school. And Boots? I have an absolute obsession with boots.

by hermione&ron on 9/17/2011 7:52:24 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD What are some outdoor fall activities I could do for my bday party that won't cost a lot? FYI we are also having a cupcake war, so nothing that involves food. Thnx~!

Hey missy, you could try the old fashioned games like musical chairs and hide-and-go-seek, or charades, or you guys could just run around lol. If I think of anymore suggestions I'll let you know!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by amdc101 on 9/17/2011 6:54:14 PM

Mine 10 are that: 1.) Owl City is going to release new songs for the fall/winter! 2.) My BFFFF is throwing a Zombie Party in October (we haven't seen each other since my birthday party Laughing) 3.) No more outside for Gym!!! That means, no track, no quarter mile, no half mile!! 4.)The cute jeans and outfit that I have been wanting to wear for the longest time. 5.)Thanksgiving!!!! It's, like, the best time of year!! (besides Christmas lol!)6.)Sitting out on the front steps of my house and feeling the chilly air. I know, it's weird, but it makes me feel good for some reason. 7.)My 1-year-old pup can wear his new birthday present!! (He hates it) 8.)Hopefully hanging out with the girls for no apparent reason. 9.)More clothes!!! and 10.) New hair do's to try out!!!

by cupcake901244 on 9/17/2011 5:06:28 PM

sorry that first post was WAY goofy but my fave thing about fall is halloween, leaves, pumpkins and the food. i might just go as a witch...again. maybe a cat. LOVE cats. or just wear a cute fall outfit. yes i do play the baritone. FYI it's a smaller version of the tuba and you hold it differently.

by maiya.pup11 on 9/15/2011 8:12:24 PM

HALLOWEEN ROX!!! punkinz punkinz punkinz! CANDYYYYY!!!!!! dressin up.... mayb i should be a ballerina...a bearded lady...bumblebee...basketball...banana...bacon??? OH! i gotz it!!! i be a baritone horn! thats the instrument i play!

by maiya.pup11 on 9/15/2011 8:07:54 PM

My favorite thing about THIS Fall is that My favorite Band Coldplay is releasing their 5th album!!!!!
Plus the new season of Gossipgirl is coming!

by isabella4 on 9/14/2011 8:38:24 PM

My favorite thing about fall is HALLOWEEN!

by imjustbeautifulmex] on 9/12/2011 8:49:20 PM

put your hand over your mouth
make a wish