3 HOURS AGO Can girls make the first move—or is that weird? http://t.co/tgtlB9KNYl

5 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 Western chick wrangles these @BuccoCapensis navy boots: http://t.co/o8FUIQYMbr

6 HOURS AGO Snag a sneak peek of @jacquieleemusic's new EP: http://t.co/CsAj7j0goN #thevoice

COMMENTS

Top 10 things we love about fall

Embrace the season with our 10 favorite things about fall.

Fall = Closer to Winter = Christmas :p There is many more fun things to fall....but that one is a big one! Haha!

by MusicTaughtMeHowToLive on 9/10/2011 10:50:15 PM

I love fall weather! It's not yet really cold, but the days are cool and crisp.

by supersingershannon on 9/10/2011 10:39:17 PM

i luv fall. my bday is the 1st day of fall: september 23! but sum yrs the 1st day of fall is lyk the 22nd or so, so i get angry. haha. but its cozy and thats wen skool starts to get normal and wen girls borrow guys jackets Smile hahahahahaha

by artsgurl983 on 9/10/2011 10:29:45 PM

The best thing about fall is that cross-country gets even more competitive <3

by da-runner on 9/10/2011 10:27:39 PM

how do i be a bit more obvious with my flirting? i have a really good guy friend that i'm really close to and i love him as more than a friend. i'm not over the top with my efforts but other people have even noticed that i like him and say that we'd be so cute together. What are some subtle moves that might catch his attention? We are going to 6flags next week and i want to make a move but im not sure how...
thx!

Hey girlie,

Fun teasing and eye contact are some subtle ways of flirting, but there are totally other, more direct ways to give him the hint! Compliment him, tell him you love certain aspects of his personality, and smile/laugh when appropriate. Just try to gradually turn up the flirt factor - be out-going! Smile
Lauren C.

by Bri411 on 9/10/2011 10:22:44 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
(sorry I know this has nothing to do with the article)
Hi! Ok, (I am assuming you know about 9/11 tomorrow Smile)my dad is flying somewhere tomorrow for his work, and his does it a lot, but I am sooooo scared that something is going to happen tomorrow. I don't want to jinx it, but I think you know what I am getting at. What do I do to make myself feel better?? I don't want to talk to my family, and I don't want to write about it cuz I can't stand to see anything like that in writing. Thank you, and please pray for my dad. Thank you!!

Hey girl,

I totally understand what you mean - and why you're concerned. The whole country is a lil on edge right now because we really just don't know what will happen, so it's ok to be nervous. Before he leaves, make sure you give him a hug, a kiss, and tell him you love him (and of course ask him to text/call as soon as he lands). That's something you should always do when someone leaves the house, just to be sure you don't have any regrets in case something happens. I think the best thing to do in this case is go about your day like normal - wake up at a normal time, watch the normal shows on TV, do your homework like usual, and try to make the day as average as possible. You'll definitely think about it now and then, but you don't want to obsess over it! <3 Stay safe and everyone traveling tomorrow is def in my prayers.
Lauren C.

by Ej410 on 9/10/2011 9:32:16 PM

Mod.Mod
When I click the "Remember Me" button when I'm logging in, I'm never remembered/stay logged in...?
Also, what do I do when a bee stings me?

Hey babe,

Sorry, that happens to me sometimes too. That can be due to any number of things, like your browser not accepting cookies, your cache not being cleaned out recently, or even just the browser you're using. If you aren't always logged in when you come onto GL.com though, luckily it's super easy to log in Smile As for the bee sting, the first thing is to make sure the stinger didn't break off in your skin. If you see a little black dot in your skin, that's the stinger. Use a credit card or your finger nail to scrape the surface of the skin to pull it out. Clean the wound next. Ice and a cool compress can help soothe the pain, as well as applying Neosporin. Before you go to bed (since it can cause drowsiness), take a Benadryl tablet to reduce swelling and the reaction. And just wait it out til it goes away! <3
Lauren C.

by booknerdkatherine on 9/10/2011 9:06:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD What should I wear to my BFF's house on Sunday? It's her birthday celebration, and it's going to be her, her lil sis, her parents, grandparents, 6 cousins, aunts, uncles, and me. its suppoes to be pretty warm weather, but pouring. i think it'll be mostly inside but us kids'll probly play outside. thx!

Hey sista, you could throw on a cute romper, shorts a nice shirt and sandals, or a cute dress and sandals. Don't forget to accessorize! Have fun!! Smile Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by oceanlover69 on 9/10/2011 7:57:42 PM

Hi,my name is Claire. Looking for a club where you can get outfits and makeup ideas,advice,express yourself,AND JUST CHAT??? Well,♥club♥girly♥girls♥ is for you! You'll get to know others and yourself better! And no one HAS to be a huge girly girl to join Smile! Just bring yourself and your questions and answers.**************************************

by iluvmusic♥ on 9/10/2011 6:45:36 PM

fall,the best season like anti-spring.the only thing is crimes.kiss me fall.

by divachick422 on 9/10/2011 5:28:50 PM