AN HOUR AGO Oh snap—is your future lookin' bright? Check out this week's #horoscopes to find out: http://t.co/ayjfrfE8MP

2 HOURS AGO It's #ManiMonday! Polish up with 5 creepy-cute Halloween nails ideas: http://t.co/JrQyF9yh7W

3 HOURS AGO 6 places you should NEVER have a first date: http://t.co/Y5zhNYqdek

COMMENTS

Top 10 things we love about fall

Embrace the season with our 10 favorite things about fall.

i love fall!

by tswiftluver13 on 9/10/2011 5:05:55 PM

i love how beautiful fall looks outside, the new fashions, and seeing all my friends again

by fallsb-ball on 9/10/2011 3:42:24 PM

Fall is always fun for me! Even tough it's cold I always have the most memorable moments!I wish it would come faster, it's still hot!

by buca on 9/10/2011 3:28:33 PM

fall is my fav seson!!

by pupaya on 9/10/2011 3:25:03 PM

MOD what are some cute tips for flirting with someone who sits behind you in class? ;)

Hey chica, you can always ask them for notebook paper or an extra pencil, for class notes, you can pretend to drop your pencil. If you have to pass papers back to him be sure to smile and make eye contact. Hope this helps ya! Smile

Lynae P.

by puffy731322 on 9/10/2011 3:02:41 PM

ilove the beauty of mother nature and our local pumpkinfest in fall!!!!

by madelinej8 on 9/10/2011 2:52:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD I started at a new school a week ago and still haven't really met a group of friends yet. Homecoming is next weekend and I don't know if I should go to the dance or not. :/ I know if I asked some of the girls at school they would let me tag along but I don't know if I'd really have a good time since they'd all be with their dates and I really doubt I'll have one. Should I plan to go or just sit out this year?

Hey chica, I just logged on and have so many comments! So I'll be super busy trying to answer all you guys! I'll be sure to get back to you as soon as possible!! Thanx for understanding! Smile Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by iheartpurpleconverse on 9/10/2011 2:35:50 PM

Fall is my favorite season,I love going outside and just seeing the leaves fall and dance in the air.And there's always a plus when you get to snuggle up with your bf.And Family parties.You just gotta love Fall.

by jazzyrock2213 on 9/10/2011 2:00:04 PM

if there was no fall, i couldnt be happy Tong

by WayCoolerThanYou on 9/10/2011 1:53:26 PM

OMG i luv fall sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much! !! I mean my birthday, the clothes (I luv jeans) boots, scarves, leaves, pumpkins apple picking, and family time oh yeah and HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

by kakes6416 on 9/10/2011 1:53:12 PM