Bridget M.

is modding

14 MINUTES AGO .@CodySimpson has some major exciting news: http://t.co/BsrYGeIaoe

AN HOUR AGO This throwback Christmas pic of @FifthHarmony is die for #SOCUTE: http://t.co/9GKHuKVpHl #5H #harmonizers

2 HOURS AGO Potato pancakes > everything: http://t.co/ESlr2xcUjm

COMMENTS

Top 10 things we love about fall

Embrace the season with our 10 favorite things about fall.

MOD MOD MOD What should I wear to my BFF's house on Sunday? It's her birthday celebration, and it's going to be her, her lil sis, her parents, grandparents, 6 cousins, aunts, uncles, and me. its suppoes to be pretty warm weather, but pouring. i think it'll be mostly inside but us kids'll probly play outside. thx!

Hey chica, I just logged on and have so many comments! So I'll be super busy trying to answer all you guys! I'll be sure to get back to you as soon as possible!! Thanx for understanding! Smile Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by oceanlover69 on 9/10/2011 1:23:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD On Sunday, I'm going to my BFF's house. It is her brithday celebration (Her birthday was a few weeks ago) and it's going to be her, me, her lil sister, her parents, 6 of her cousins, her aunts, uncles, and grandparents. What should i wear?? thx!!

Lynae P.

by oceanlover69 on 9/10/2011 1:17:29 PM

I LOVE FALL! Especially since where I live there's been a huge drought and the temperature hasn't gone below 95. Smile Can't wait!

by sharkheart4ever on 9/10/2011 1:15:14 PM

Fall is my favorite season! It's also when my birthday is Smile I love the cool weather, and the leaves changing! So beautiful <3

by jackieluvz on 9/10/2011 1:08:45 PM

I love everything about fall (: and my birthday is in fall too <3

by Ekgurl on 9/10/2011 12:54:18 PM

The leaves me and my friends love using are imagination in the woods by my ranch and its a fun time to walk with my crush on the path and have a little fall-pinic, we also make movies and we roll around in the leaves to get are hair messy for some sences but then its kinda a mess to get them out o well movie award here i came again

by Peaceandlove1010 on 9/10/2011 12:53:28 PM

The best thing about fall is when is sort of chilly out my boyfriend hold my hand while we walk to keep me warmSmile

by JadeMyatt123 on 9/10/2011 12:25:07 PM

I love all the layers and new styles. But I also love the colder weather.

by Fritole on 9/10/2011 12:02:08 PM

I am one hundred percent of the way ready for Fall <3 The weather will be to die for Smile

Check out my profile please and tell me what you think!

by babygirlilla on 9/10/2011 11:53:49 AM

my favorite thing about fall is the great pictures that you can take of the scenery. My whole neighborhood turns into a piece of art!

by kitkat47 on 9/10/2011 11:30:38 AM