3 HOURS AGO You'll never believe what this super thoughtful birthday babe did: http://t.co/rMv9b0LCrn

6 HOURS AGO 4 fad diets that just aren't worth the struggle: http://t.co/drOTmIYRz6

7 HOURS AGO What your hair #relaxer is realllllly doing to your body: http://t.co/hAhkOALMrE

COMMENTS

Top 10 things we love about fall

Embrace the season with our 10 favorite things about fall.

I really love all the food, especially pumpkin seeds!

by doubleread56 on 9/10/2011 11:25:37 AM

I love fall so much cause thats when its volleyball season!!!! and i love the football part and this year im a freshman so i get to go to homecoming!!!! Smile

by vballchick23 on 9/10/2011 11:21:21 AM

I LOVE watching the leaves change color, but my favorite part is defiantly jumping in them!

by beefalo on 9/10/2011 11:21:19 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have a big problem at school..9th grade just started a few days ago and I was so excited to hang out with my friends while making new friends, but NONE of my friends are in my class. Both of my bffs are together in a class with a bunch of other great kids while I am stick with the immature guys and shy girls. There are only 10 girls in the class and 4 of them have been best friends forever, the other 4 started hanging out and 1 likes to hang out with the guys and then there's me. I told my mom about this and she said it's better this way because I can focus on school, but when it comes time to choose groups or partners I usually just do it by myself or I join another group. I end up looking lonely and desperate. And I was so shy the first few days that no one wanted to talk to me, when I actually wanted to go back to school looking confident. All I want is to be the likable girl that can talk to everyone and hang out with everyone, but that's not gonna happen Frown

Try making friends during your lunch period--are there any girls that you've seen around that seem nice? Ask if you can sit with them Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by lemontwist213 on 9/10/2011 10:58:08 AM

I like it when the weather starts to get cold! It's like 100 degrees here, which is weird because it was the same temperature yesterday, but with thunder and lightning and pouring rain. And it was humid. And I live in California, so it's never humid and it never rains when it's hot!! It was pretty nice Smile

by oceanlover69 on 9/10/2011 10:52:52 AM

Hey girls!

Need advice? Well, I’m here to help!
I can give advice on just about anything,:
Boys
Music
Outfits
Breakups
Sports
Workouts
Makeup
Hairstyles
And much more!

Also, if you love quotes, go check out my new club “Amazing Quotes” on my profile, and join!

Thanks!

by facebooker1240 on 9/10/2011 10:52:24 AM

i agree with @HeyHayHay. i also agree with GL, except, we dont have homecoming...just a stupid dance. Frown oh well, maybe i can go to an apple orchard with my friends...well...do more with my friends.

by kaidenlefty41699 on 9/10/2011 10:41:33 AM

My favorite thing is the fashion and the shorter days at school. Go Fall!

by caligirl99 on 9/10/2011 10:40:36 AM

Fashion!!! I love wearing cute boots, skinny jeans, and other things! I also love the colors!! They are soo pretty! And don't forget the temperatures- 70-75 degrees? Perfect!!

by Sheyenne on 9/10/2011 10:39:01 AM

I love fall Smile<3 last night was my school's first home game and we won! Laughing and i'm so excited for homecoming, and for my mom's fall dishes she makes like mexican soup and apple pie we make together and for the pretty colors everywhere and general coziness! Smile oh and the fair! which i'm going to tonight lol

by pinkandlime on 9/10/2011 10:24:15 AM