1 HOURS AGO The cosmos are calling! What's your horoscope say this week? http://t.co/q9kd52Fa5K

2 HOURS AGO 5 stellar snapbacks to rock right now: http://t.co/7V0qNFe8AC

3 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 glitz up the hallways with a $75 gift card from @love2designjwlz: http://t.co/Z8kM4k5FWQ

COMMENTS

Top 10 things we love about fall

Embrace the season with our 10 favorite things about fall.

oh theres so much about fall i love! the leaves changing color, the fashion, pumkins, jumping in the leaves, the local fairs, school (yes, i do kinda like school), high school football games to support my friends (i live in a small town, so its kinda tradtion to go), homecoming/spirit week, school rilvalry, apple picking, hayrides, halloween, and campfires! Laughing

by iheartu? on 9/10/2011 10:17:27 AM

I love everything about fall. I'm really excited that it's gonna stop being 110 degrees. Plus it's not late enough in the year to be in the negatives. I agree with everything that's been said! Smile

by beth_elbow123 on 9/10/2011 10:12:02 AM

definitely the fashion! & then the colors- soooooo pretty! <3 & NOTHING beats the football games!!!! i looooove hanging w/ my friends & supporting my school! Smile

by sparklysydafrid on 9/10/2011 10:05:25 AM

i love fall- its my favorite! i cant wait for fall to officially start- apple and peach picking, halloween, and the awesome fashion!

by carrieunderwoodfan on 9/10/2011 8:58:10 AM

Need cash in a flash?? Join the official Money Making 101 club!!! You'll soon have ideas, techniques, and tips on how to make money. You can find the club on my profile or search it in the clubs section. Join now!

by LuvYaBunches on 9/10/2011 8:35:38 AM

Uhm....... Fall doesn't officially start until September 23rd......
Awwkward.

by jennal923 on 9/10/2011 8:23:13 AM

mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod! Is it ok for freshmen to go to homecoming? Ours is soon, and some people tell me it's ok, some say it's for juniors and seniors only. Help?
Thanks in advance.

The best way to find out is to ask trusted sources (I never had a homecoming so sorry I couldn't be more help!)

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by Stargazin1 on 9/10/2011 3:34:57 AM

My favorite thing abot fall is the fashion Smile (i agree with u on that) and the colors 2. Fall is my fave season then come spring then winter then summer. I loveee the fall!!

by ImmaWriter on 9/10/2011 1:28:44 AM

I love fall so much Smile I cant wait for it to get cold where I live! I love scarves and layers so much! It really needs to stop being 90 degrees haha

by HeyHayHay on 9/10/2011 12:05:41 AM