Bridget M.

is modding

6 MINUTES AGO OMG have you seen @ArianaGrande's new music video yet?! http://t.co/GEqJclbbp2

AN HOUR AGO See Toby from #PLL in a whole new way: http://t.co/LbGq9tjMCb

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 babes stay blemish-free with @SpaSonic's Face & Body Polisher from @Target: http://t.co/JEREVYUKTi

COMMENTS

Top 10 things we love about fall

Embrace the season with our 10 favorite things about fall.

Schools been back for about 2 months! August to October so like 57 days

by lovetc247 on 10/7/2011 10:41:01 PM

Mod Mod Mod
My b-day is comin up soon and i have no idea what to do for it. I wanna do something outdoors but its super snowy and cold where i live. Please help!

Hey girlie,

Try having a whole day of festivities! Throwing a full bday party outside could make your guests blue (literally!), so instead have a wintry day of fun. Start off with a movie inside, then pile on the layers for a snowball fight, fort and snowman building, etc. Come back in for hot coco and another movie, complete with snacks, pajamas, truth or dare, etc. Then finish it off with a sleepover! It's always a LOT of fun Smile

Lauren C.

by goofballgirl101 on 10/6/2011 5:49:03 PM

All of my absolutely cute... (and cozy) sweaters that I finally get to wear to school. And Boots? I have an absolute obsession with boots.

by hermione&ron on 9/17/2011 7:52:24 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD What are some outdoor fall activities I could do for my bday party that won't cost a lot? FYI we are also having a cupcake war, so nothing that involves food. Thnx~!

Hey missy, you could try the old fashioned games like musical chairs and hide-and-go-seek, or charades, or you guys could just run around lol. If I think of anymore suggestions I'll let you know!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by amdc101 on 9/17/2011 6:54:14 PM

Mine 10 are that: 1.) Owl City is going to release new songs for the fall/winter! 2.) My BFFFF is throwing a Zombie Party in October (we haven't seen each other since my birthday party Laughing) 3.) No more outside for Gym!!! That means, no track, no quarter mile, no half mile!! 4.)The cute jeans and outfit that I have been wanting to wear for the longest time. 5.)Thanksgiving!!!! It's, like, the best time of year!! (besides Christmas lol!)6.)Sitting out on the front steps of my house and feeling the chilly air. I know, it's weird, but it makes me feel good for some reason. 7.)My 1-year-old pup can wear his new birthday present!! (He hates it) 8.)Hopefully hanging out with the girls for no apparent reason. 9.)More clothes!!! and 10.) New hair do's to try out!!!

by cupcake901244 on 9/17/2011 5:06:28 PM

sorry that first post was WAY goofy but my fave thing about fall is halloween, leaves, pumpkins and the food. i might just go as a witch...again. maybe a cat. LOVE cats. or just wear a cute fall outfit. yes i do play the baritone. FYI it's a smaller version of the tuba and you hold it differently.

by maiya.pup11 on 9/15/2011 8:12:24 PM

HALLOWEEN ROX!!! punkinz punkinz punkinz! CANDYYYYY!!!!!! dressin up.... mayb i should be a ballerina...a bearded lady...bumblebee...basketball...banana...bacon??? OH! i gotz it!!! i be a baritone horn! thats the instrument i play!

by maiya.pup11 on 9/15/2011 8:07:54 PM

My favorite thing about THIS Fall is that My favorite Band Coldplay is releasing their 5th album!!!!!
Plus the new season of Gossipgirl is coming!

by isabella4 on 9/14/2011 8:38:24 PM

My favorite thing about fall is HALLOWEEN!

by imjustbeautifulmex] on 9/12/2011 8:49:20 PM

put your hand over your mouth
make a wish
post this on 10 other polls
look at your hand

by misschatterboxx on 9/11/2011 5:54:41 PM

Fall = Closer to Winter = Christmas :p There is many more fun things to fall....but that one is a big one! Haha!

by MusicTaughtMeHowToLive on 9/10/2011 10:50:15 PM

I love fall weather! It's not yet really cold, but the days are cool and crisp.

by supersingershannon on 9/10/2011 10:39:17 PM

i luv fall. my bday is the 1st day of fall: september 23! but sum yrs the 1st day of fall is lyk the 22nd or so, so i get angry. haha. but its cozy and thats wen skool starts to get normal and wen girls borrow guys jackets Smile hahahahahaha

by artsgurl983 on 9/10/2011 10:29:45 PM

The best thing about fall is that cross-country gets even more competitive <3

by da-runner on 9/10/2011 10:27:39 PM

how do i be a bit more obvious with my flirting? i have a really good guy friend that i'm really close to and i love him as more than a friend. i'm not over the top with my efforts but other people have even noticed that i like him and say that we'd be so cute together. What are some subtle moves that might catch his attention? We are going to 6flags next week and i want to make a move but im not sure how...
thx!

Hey girlie,

Fun teasing and eye contact are some subtle ways of flirting, but there are totally other, more direct ways to give him the hint! Compliment him, tell him you love certain aspects of his personality, and smile/laugh when appropriate. Just try to gradually turn up the flirt factor - be out-going! Smile
Lauren C.

by Bri411 on 9/10/2011 10:22:44 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
(sorry I know this has nothing to do with the article)
Hi! Ok, (I am assuming you know about 9/11 tomorrow Smile)my dad is flying somewhere tomorrow for his work, and his does it a lot, but I am sooooo scared that something is going to happen tomorrow. I don't want to jinx it, but I think you know what I am getting at. What do I do to make myself feel better?? I don't want to talk to my family, and I don't want to write about it cuz I can't stand to see anything like that in writing. Thank you, and please pray for my dad. Thank you!!

Hey girl,

I totally understand what you mean - and why you're concerned. The whole country is a lil on edge right now because we really just don't know what will happen, so it's ok to be nervous. Before he leaves, make sure you give him a hug, a kiss, and tell him you love him (and of course ask him to text/call as soon as he lands). That's something you should always do when someone leaves the house, just to be sure you don't have any regrets in case something happens. I think the best thing to do in this case is go about your day like normal - wake up at a normal time, watch the normal shows on TV, do your homework like usual, and try to make the day as average as possible. You'll definitely think about it now and then, but you don't want to obsess over it! <3 Stay safe and everyone traveling tomorrow is def in my prayers.
Lauren C.

by Ej410 on 9/10/2011 9:32:16 PM

Mod.Mod
When I click the "Remember Me" button when I'm logging in, I'm never remembered/stay logged in...?
Also, what do I do when a bee stings me?

Hey babe,

Sorry, that happens to me sometimes too. That can be due to any number of things, like your browser not accepting cookies, your cache not being cleaned out recently, or even just the browser you're using. If you aren't always logged in when you come onto GL.com though, luckily it's super easy to log in Smile As for the bee sting, the first thing is to make sure the stinger didn't break off in your skin. If you see a little black dot in your skin, that's the stinger. Use a credit card or your finger nail to scrape the surface of the skin to pull it out. Clean the wound next. Ice and a cool compress can help soothe the pain, as well as applying Neosporin. Before you go to bed (since it can cause drowsiness), take a Benadryl tablet to reduce swelling and the reaction. And just wait it out til it goes away! <3
Lauren C.

by booknerdkatherine on 9/10/2011 9:06:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD What should I wear to my BFF's house on Sunday? It's her birthday celebration, and it's going to be her, her lil sis, her parents, grandparents, 6 cousins, aunts, uncles, and me. its suppoes to be pretty warm weather, but pouring. i think it'll be mostly inside but us kids'll probly play outside. thx!

Hey sista, you could throw on a cute romper, shorts a nice shirt and sandals, or a cute dress and sandals. Don't forget to accessorize! Have fun!! Smile Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by oceanlover69 on 9/10/2011 7:57:42 PM

Hi,my name is Claire. Looking for a club where you can get outfits and makeup ideas,advice,express yourself,AND JUST CHAT??? Well,♥club♥girly♥girls♥ is for you! You'll get to know others and yourself better! And no one HAS to be a huge girly girl to join Smile! Just bring yourself and your questions and answers.**************************************

by iluvmusic♥ on 9/10/2011 6:45:36 PM

fall,the best season like anti-spring.the only thing is crimes.kiss me fall.

by divachick422 on 9/10/2011 5:28:50 PM

i love fall!

by tswiftluver13 on 9/10/2011 5:05:55 PM

i love how beautiful fall looks outside, the new fashions, and seeing all my friends again

by fallsb-ball on 9/10/2011 3:42:24 PM

Fall is always fun for me! Even tough it's cold I always have the most memorable moments!I wish it would come faster, it's still hot!

by buca on 9/10/2011 3:28:33 PM

fall is my fav seson!!

by pupaya on 9/10/2011 3:25:03 PM

MOD what are some cute tips for flirting with someone who sits behind you in class? ;)

Hey chica, you can always ask them for notebook paper or an extra pencil, for class notes, you can pretend to drop your pencil. If you have to pass papers back to him be sure to smile and make eye contact. Hope this helps ya! Smile

Lynae P.

by puffy731322 on 9/10/2011 3:02:41 PM

ilove the beauty of mother nature and our local pumpkinfest in fall!!!!

by madelinej8 on 9/10/2011 2:52:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD I started at a new school a week ago and still haven't really met a group of friends yet. Homecoming is next weekend and I don't know if I should go to the dance or not. :/ I know if I asked some of the girls at school they would let me tag along but I don't know if I'd really have a good time since they'd all be with their dates and I really doubt I'll have one. Should I plan to go or just sit out this year?

Hey chica, I just logged on and have so many comments! So I'll be super busy trying to answer all you guys! I'll be sure to get back to you as soon as possible!! Thanx for understanding! Smile Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by iheartpurpleconverse on 9/10/2011 2:35:50 PM

Fall is my favorite season,I love going outside and just seeing the leaves fall and dance in the air.And there's always a plus when you get to snuggle up with your bf.And Family parties.You just gotta love Fall.

by jazzyrock2213 on 9/10/2011 2:00:04 PM

if there was no fall, i couldnt be happy Tong

by WayCoolerThanYou on 9/10/2011 1:53:26 PM

OMG i luv fall sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much! !! I mean my birthday, the clothes (I luv jeans) boots, scarves, leaves, pumpkins apple picking, and family time oh yeah and HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

by kakes6416 on 9/10/2011 1:53:12 PM

Lynae P.

by oceanlover69 on 9/10/2011 1:23:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD On Sunday, I'm going to my BFF's house. It is her brithday celebration (Her birthday was a few weeks ago) and it's going to be her, me, her lil sister, her parents, 6 of her cousins, her aunts, uncles, and grandparents. What should i wear?? thx!!

Lynae P.

by oceanlover69 on 9/10/2011 1:17:29 PM

I LOVE FALL! Especially since where I live there's been a huge drought and the temperature hasn't gone below 95. Smile Can't wait!

by sharkheart4ever on 9/10/2011 1:15:14 PM

Fall is my favorite season! It's also when my birthday is Smile I love the cool weather, and the leaves changing! So beautiful <3

by jackieluvz on 9/10/2011 1:08:45 PM

I love everything about fall (: and my birthday is in fall too <3

by Ekgurl on 9/10/2011 12:54:18 PM

The leaves me and my friends love using are imagination in the woods by my ranch and its a fun time to walk with my crush on the path and have a little fall-pinic, we also make movies and we roll around in the leaves to get are hair messy for some sences but then its kinda a mess to get them out o well movie award here i came again

by Peaceandlove1010 on 9/10/2011 12:53:28 PM

The best thing about fall is when is sort of chilly out my boyfriend hold my hand while we walk to keep me warmSmile

by JadeMyatt123 on 9/10/2011 12:25:07 PM

I love all the layers and new styles. But I also love the colder weather.

by Fritole on 9/10/2011 12:02:08 PM

I am one hundred percent of the way ready for Fall <3 The weather will be to die for Smile

Check out my profile please and tell me what you think!

by babygirlilla on 9/10/2011 11:53:49 AM

my favorite thing about fall is the great pictures that you can take of the scenery. My whole neighborhood turns into a piece of art!

by kitkat47 on 9/10/2011 11:30:38 AM

I really love all the food, especially pumpkin seeds!

by doubleread56 on 9/10/2011 11:25:37 AM

I love fall so much cause thats when its volleyball season!!!! and i love the football part and this year im a freshman so i get to go to homecoming!!!! Smile

by vballchick23 on 9/10/2011 11:21:21 AM

I LOVE watching the leaves change color, but my favorite part is defiantly jumping in them!

by beefalo on 9/10/2011 11:21:19 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have a big problem at school..9th grade just started a few days ago and I was so excited to hang out with my friends while making new friends, but NONE of my friends are in my class. Both of my bffs are together in a class with a bunch of other great kids while I am stick with the immature guys and shy girls. There are only 10 girls in the class and 4 of them have been best friends forever, the other 4 started hanging out and 1 likes to hang out with the guys and then there's me. I told my mom about this and she said it's better this way because I can focus on school, but when it comes time to choose groups or partners I usually just do it by myself or I join another group. I end up looking lonely and desperate. And I was so shy the first few days that no one wanted to talk to me, when I actually wanted to go back to school looking confident. All I want is to be the likable girl that can talk to everyone and hang out with everyone, but that's not gonna happen Frown

Try making friends during your lunch period--are there any girls that you've seen around that seem nice? Ask if you can sit with them Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by lemontwist213 on 9/10/2011 10:58:08 AM

I like it when the weather starts to get cold! It's like 100 degrees here, which is weird because it was the same temperature yesterday, but with thunder and lightning and pouring rain. And it was humid. And I live in California, so it's never humid and it never rains when it's hot!! It was pretty nice Smile

by oceanlover69 on 9/10/2011 10:52:52 AM

Hey girls!

Need advice? Well, I’m here to help!
I can give advice on just about anything,:
Boys
Music
Outfits
Breakups
Sports
Workouts
Makeup
Hairstyles
And much more!

Also, if you love quotes, go check out my new club “Amazing Quotes” on my profile, and join!

Thanks!

by facebooker1240 on 9/10/2011 10:52:24 AM

i agree with @HeyHayHay. i also agree with GL, except, we dont have homecoming...just a stupid dance. Frown oh well, maybe i can go to an apple orchard with my friends...well...do more with my friends.

by kaidenlefty41699 on 9/10/2011 10:41:33 AM

My favorite thing is the fashion and the shorter days at school. Go Fall!

by caligirl99 on 9/10/2011 10:40:36 AM

Fashion!!! I love wearing cute boots, skinny jeans, and other things! I also love the colors!! They are soo pretty! And don't forget the temperatures- 70-75 degrees? Perfect!!

by Sheyenne on 9/10/2011 10:39:01 AM

I love fall Smile<3 last night was my school's first home game and we won! Laughing and i'm so excited for homecoming, and for my mom's fall dishes she makes like mexican soup and apple pie we make together and for the pretty colors everywhere and general coziness! Smile oh and the fair! which i'm going to tonight lol

by pinkandlime on 9/10/2011 10:24:15 AM

oh theres so much about fall i love! the leaves changing color, the fashion, pumkins, jumping in the leaves, the local fairs, school (yes, i do kinda like school), high school football games to support my friends (i live in a small town, so its kinda tradtion to go), homecoming/spirit week, school rilvalry, apple picking, hayrides, halloween, and campfires! Laughing

by iheartu? on 9/10/2011 10:17:27 AM

I love everything about fall. I'm really excited that it's gonna stop being 110 degrees. Plus it's not late enough in the year to be in the negatives. I agree with everything that's been said! Smile

by beth_elbow123 on 9/10/2011 10:12:02 AM

definitely the fashion! & then the colors- soooooo pretty! <3 & NOTHING beats the football games!!!! i looooove hanging w/ my friends & supporting my school! Smile

by sparklysydafrid on 9/10/2011 10:05:25 AM

i love fall- its my favorite! i cant wait for fall to officially start- apple and peach picking, halloween, and the awesome fashion!

by carrieunderwoodfan on 9/10/2011 8:58:10 AM

Need cash in a flash?? Join the official Money Making 101 club!!! You'll soon have ideas, techniques, and tips on how to make money. You can find the club on my profile or search it in the clubs section. Join now!

by LuvYaBunches on 9/10/2011 8:35:38 AM

Uhm....... Fall doesn't officially start until September 23rd......
Awwkward.

by jennal923 on 9/10/2011 8:23:13 AM

mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod! Is it ok for freshmen to go to homecoming? Ours is soon, and some people tell me it's ok, some say it's for juniors and seniors only. Help?
Thanks in advance.

The best way to find out is to ask trusted sources (I never had a homecoming so sorry I couldn't be more help!)

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by Stargazin1 on 9/10/2011 3:34:57 AM

My favorite thing abot fall is the fashion Smile (i agree with u on that) and the colors 2. Fall is my fave season then come spring then winter then summer. I loveee the fall!!

by ImmaWriter on 9/10/2011 1:28:44 AM

I love fall so much Smile I cant wait for it to get cold where I live! I love scarves and layers so much! It really needs to stop being 90 degrees haha

by HeyHayHay on 9/10/2011 12:05:41 AM