2 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

2 HOURS AGO Me when I hear people talking trash about my favorite celeb #fangirl #5ever http://t.co/Ne18MXCILD

2 HOURS AGO Halloween movies that won't give you nightmares: http://t.co/VBmsR13nnW

COMMENTS

What's with the lumps on my nipples?

On one of my breasts, there is a bunch of lumps surrounding my nipple. What should I do?

Pret Tee, I wondered that too a while back. I think what you are talking about is when the nipple becomes hard and erect and that can happen for a few reasons. Obviously temperature, if it gets cold they get like that. Touching, sometimes they just get like that when we brush against something. And then when we get sexually aroused they can get like that to. Believe it or not my bf sometimes gets hard and erect too, you wouldnt think guys nipples get like that but it happens to them too.

by luckykel on 4/15/2012 12:33:29 AM

I have nipples and I'm developing breasts but my nipples just keep going up and down. One minute they're huge next minute they're super small so whats going on? Answer that plus my mom only bought me two bras in like forever and my boobs are getting bigger so my friend keeps bugging me because they jiggle a lot so one of my friends gave me one which is soo embarrassing so MOD please help me!

by Prett Tee on 1/22/2012 6:46:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!
Hi I have a weird question. My nipples kind of feel like there is a lump....inside of them. Now Im pretty flat chested so I was wondering if this is developing...or what? PS: Sometimes its a bit sore...is my period coming, and my other nipple doesnt have this problem...

Theres a gland inside your breasts that make it possible for you to develop milk when you have a child. Thats most likely the lump youre feeling. I cant know for sure though. As for developing, you develop all the way into your twenties so theyre constantly growing and changing. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by The Total DIva on 9/30/2011 5:00:49 PM

MOD
Okay so i asked my mom if i could wear regular bras (like the cupped ones) and she refused. My boobs arent flat and are big enough. Why did she refuse?! My older sister even thinks im ready!

Hey girlie,

Moms and dads have a lil bit of trouble sometimes accepting the fact that we're growing up! She might be thinking "She's too young! She's my baby!" and not realizing that you actually are at the age when a bra would be a good idea. Try getting your older sis to talk some sense into mom - sometimes, she can be a great mediator to make mom see the real situation in front of her! If not, try a compromise - a bra without an underwire, or a sports bra, etc. could be a good "in between" that will help her ease into the idea of a real bra.

Lauren C.

by yoyoandhoops456 on 9/23/2011 12:50:55 AM

mod,i don't get puberty and read it 5/7.can i read about i too much?ttyl

Hey girl, I wouldn't say so, but once you get the gist, you get it. Basically, puberty happens slowly. Just know what's going to happen in general to your bod and relax there. Take care of yourself!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by divachick422 on 9/19/2011 7:11:51 PM

I have sooo many lumps!!!

by goaliegal426 on 9/16/2011 3:44:41 PM

I just got over a fight with one of my close friends. She had done something she wasn't telling me, and yet told a boy who is just going to tell everyone, and he did. Finally i just said whatever. Then she told me she wouldn't tell me the secret because she was afraid Id think she is a hore. Now I found out the secret which was that she let her boyfriend (well now ex boyfriend) touch her boob. I am mad at her for that, and she regrets it but i don't know if I want to be friends with somebody like that. My mom asked if we were talking again and I said yah but I am still mad because I found out about the secret. then I wouldn't tell her the secret worried that she will look at her differently so now my mom doesn't want me to hang out with her because she is suspecting the worst things. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO! I am torn between a friend and a secret I wish I never heard. Please help me

Hey girlie,

To be honest and a little direct, maybe you shouldn't be friends with this girl - because a true friend wouldn't judge her so hard for one decision she made. Sure it's not something that you would do just yet, but does that make it wrong? Did she hurt anyone in the process? Did it go any further than just him touching her chest? Has she learned from it? It sounds like she's beating herself up about it because she felt it was a bad choice, so that doesn't mean you need to punish her too. If you're really opposed and your feelings toward her have changed, it's better to distance yourself than constantly judge her. She made a mistake, like we all do sometimes, and honestly she doesn't deserve that!

Lauren C.

by cittycat1998 on 9/15/2011 8:02:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!
Well I just turned 13 and at least 2 or so weeks ago I told my mom I needed to go bra shopping because my others were now too small, so we went to Victoria's Secret PINK because I really love their stuff! I grabbed a few bras and tried them on in the fitting room and they fit well but then my mom came and gave me the next size up in cup (I'm a 34A, she brought 34B) and told me to try it on. So I did and it fit OK it was a little big and made my boobs look a lot bigger than they really are. I didn't really like it but she thought I should buy those instead so I would have "room to grow". I just agreed with her because I didn't know what else to do. So we bought a couple but now I feel really self-concious like people can tell I'm wearing a bigger bra than needed like when I'm changing for P.E and so on. I want to tell my Mom I need to return them but they were really expensive and I've worn them a lot already. I just don't know what to do! Please help?

Because you've worn them a lot, returning them is not an option Frown The only thing you can do is talk to your mother about how you feel about the larger bras and see if she'd be willing to go get one or two inexpensive ones from someplace else (to  hold you over)

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by xGlitterGloss on 9/13/2011 10:55:11 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD !
Omg , sooo im 12 , almost 13 and I wear a Women's XS in Nike Sports bra's and they're great ! I'm just really uncomfortable with my boobs . They're not big at all , I just don't like them and I'm at high-level soccer player . What should I do to become more comfortable with them ? HELP ?!?! Frown

Love your body for what it is and remember that as you get older, it will change and evolve Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by Alexa O on 9/10/2011 11:16:12 AM

People of the 21Century! Join My advice queen page please! I can help you with alot of problems!

~Daniellestyle!~