Bridget M.

is modding

11 HOURS AGO #Quiz—which classic Christmas flick are you? http://t.co/i0LF5xdOKg

14 HOURS AGO .@CodySimpson has some major exciting news: http://t.co/BsrYGeIaoe

15 HOURS AGO This throwback Christmas pic of @FifthHarmony is die for #SOCUTE: http://t.co/9GKHuKVpHl #5H #harmonizers

COMMENTS

Sites and sounds to remember 9/11

See how singers and writers responded to tragedy with art.

That video made me cry so hard! I don't think I've ever cried so hard in my life! I sent it to my friend and she cried as well! That video was so cute. It just shows how even the most innocent little children were majorly affected by thhis tragedy. It makes me think differently about 9/11. you never really think about the children who were so young that they will never see their paents again.

by vballchick23 on 9/11/2011 9:15:21 PM

The video really make me cry :*(

by 12coco on 9/11/2011 6:00:45 PM

@annabann7 - I love that song, so beautiful Smile that's a really great song to listen to on 9/11.

by oceanlover69 on 9/11/2011 10:24:19 AM

On 9/11 I always listen to "I Believe" by Blessed Union of Souls. <3

by annabann7 on 9/11/2011 9:33:26 AM

You guys forgot about "Where were you when the world stopped turning" by Alan Jackson...

by polka-dot-love on 9/11/2011 9:11:21 AM

Also in remembrance of 9/11 I am going to type correctly. If you have something to say about this event the least you can do is spell it out completely.

by loveTC247 on 9/11/2011 8:26:04 AM

I like the songs "where were you" by Alan Jackson and "Courtesy of the red white and blue" by Toby Keith. These songs make me proud to be an american!
-Kailee Smile
P.S. If you haven't heard either of those songs please check them out on Youtube Smile Thanks!

by loveTC247 on 9/11/2011 8:24:04 AM

what about "Where Were You (When the world stopped turning)" by Alan Jackson!?
'Where were you when the world stopped turning, that September day? Out in the yard, with your wife and children; or working on a stage in LA? Did you stand there in shock, at the sight of that black smoke, rising against that blue sky? Did you shout in anger, or fear for your neighbor, or did you just sit down and cry?" sooooo sad but great song! check it out on iTunes, Scotty McCreery also sang it once on American Idol this last season! <3

by sparklysydafrid on 9/11/2011 8:21:48 AM