7 HOURS AGO Babysitting this weekend? Check our checklist: http://t.co/wq5VpNG146 pic.twitter.com/0vdbBC3b50

8 HOURS AGO Put down the phone! We repeat, put down the phone!: http://t.co/zcem2WdVnk pic.twitter.com/YY7YruH6em

9 HOURS AGO Stars and stripe...d PJs? Throw the best patriotic sleepover EVER this weekend: http://t.co/PGj6dR6fFo pic.twitter.com/pYScG7d2Hr

COMMENTS

DIY caramel apples

Throw a delish fall party at your house this weekend with this sweet treat takin' center stage.

Are *YOU* a true Alpha ?? Prove yourself by joining the Exclusive Alphas, only for the best.

by FlyingChic on 9/21/2011 6:19:49 PM

YUM

by oceanlover69 on 9/18/2011 1:54:50 PM

love caramel apples and caramel itself. try covering apples in these:
toffee
peanuts
cute sprinkles
melted chocolate
granola
hope you like these chicas!

by maiya.pup11 on 9/15/2011 8:18:21 PM

Sounds yummy! I'm gonna make these for my family!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 9/13/2011 5:09:15 PM

MODMOD MODMODMOD MOD MOD MOD
Okay I am a (new) vegetarian and I am finding it hard to find good lunch stuff to eat. i want something easy, stays well in backpacks, and doesnt have anything funky in it.
Pleez help!!!
thx =D

Hey girl!

Props for making healthy choices! A bagel with peanut butter could be super easy to make in the morning (plus, you'd get protein from the peanut butter!)  You also could met some cheese in between two tortillas and make yourself quesadillas, or buy salads from your grocery store. As for snacks, I'd bring yogurt, carrot and celery sticks, and popcorn. Best of luck! xoxo
Devin A.

by maggie2567 on 9/13/2011 3:48:22 PM

Hey girls!

Need advice? Well, I’m here to help!
I can give advice on just about anything,:
Boys
Music
Outfits
Breakups
Sports
Workouts
Makeup
Hairstyles
And much more!

Also, if you love quotes, go check out my new club “Amazing Quotes” on my profile, and join!

Thanks!