AN HOUR AGO Still stuck on your ex? Read this. http://t.co/HqW24ZAybt pic.twitter.com/3BmZd1Lgau

2 HOURS AGO Are you the best bestie? Take the survey! http://t.co/czhudONI17 pic.twitter.com/9pBRRXfp38

2 HOURS AGO RT @HarlequinTEEN: Have you met America's Sweetheart The Notorious Pagan Jones?! #TheNotoriousPaganJones #HarlequinTEEN https://t.co/UkpioaW11m

COMMENTS

DIY caramel apples

Throw a delish fall party at your house this weekend with this sweet treat takin' center stage.

Are *YOU* a true Alpha ?? Prove yourself by joining the Exclusive Alphas, only for the best.

by FlyingChic on 9/21/2011 6:19:49 PM

YUM

by oceanlover69 on 9/18/2011 1:54:50 PM

love caramel apples and caramel itself. try covering apples in these:
toffee
peanuts
cute sprinkles
melted chocolate
granola
hope you like these chicas!

by maiya.pup11 on 9/15/2011 8:18:21 PM

Sounds yummy! I'm gonna make these for my family!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 9/13/2011 5:09:15 PM

MODMOD MODMODMOD MOD MOD MOD
Okay I am a (new) vegetarian and I am finding it hard to find good lunch stuff to eat. i want something easy, stays well in backpacks, and doesnt have anything funky in it.
Pleez help!!!
thx =D

Hey girl!

Props for making healthy choices! A bagel with peanut butter could be super easy to make in the morning (plus, you'd get protein from the peanut butter!)  You also could met some cheese in between two tortillas and make yourself quesadillas, or buy salads from your grocery store. As for snacks, I'd bring yogurt, carrot and celery sticks, and popcorn. Best of luck! xoxo
Devin A.

by maggie2567 on 9/13/2011 3:48:22 PM

Hey girls!

Need advice? Well, I’m here to help!
I can give advice on just about anything,:
Boys
Music
Outfits
Breakups
Sports
Workouts
Makeup
Hairstyles
And much more!

Also, if you love quotes, go check out my new club “Amazing Quotes” on my profile, and join!

Thanks!

by facebooker1240 on 9/13/2011 2:42:49 PM

You can barely drag yourself out of bed before school these days. What really gets you revved up in the morning?

Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!

So. Many. Reads. To. Win.

GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is back—and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.