7 HOURS AGO Skip the scars and heal your skin: http://t.co/oZ1zJSC0Wc

10 HOURS AGO Sleeping with makeup on? Talk about a big beauty no-no: http://t.co/dS4jko36NM

11 HOURS AGO The easiest move for totally toned thighs: http://t.co/Anf69Zawxq

COMMENTS

Get Victoria's cover look!

Here's how to score that stellar rocker girl for less.

The shoes are adorable!

by LAS625 on 10/8/2011 5:43:05 PM

awesome my friend got to meet victoria when she was filming in my town. she has an awesome style Laughing

by peacesophia11 on 10/7/2011 3:31:04 PM

i love the tee and pants

by kiannahgal on 10/1/2011 2:39:53 PM

MODMODMOD!!!
I have really long legs for my age and I want to wear skirts, but all the skirts I wear are too short except for the girls' skirts, but I'm too big to wear girls' clothes. I need to wear juniors. But no juniors' stores sell knee-length skirts. HELP!!!

Hey girl! You were blessed with long legs, lucky you! For your skirt problem, you can always buy the longer skirts and take them to an alteration store to make them the length you need. That way you get them altered to your perfect size.
Ana D.

by Swiftie33 on 9/29/2011 10:41:04 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD My mom has some high-heeled oxford shoes and I can almost fit into them. I know that not many girls my age wear that stuff, but I'm not afraid to stand out! They're brown and I thought I could wear them with my blue floral Hollister skirt and grey leggings, but do you know any other cute outfits I could wear with them? thanks!

Hey girly, ooohh those shoes and outfit sound really cute! You could also wear them with jeans, and a cute button up shirt or a blazer, t-shirt and jewlery and matching brown bag. Tights and dresses would look cute too. Just take things out your closet, and mix and max to see what goes with what. Hope this helps! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by peace&luv09 on 9/28/2011 8:29:35 PM

wow ive been wearing this styl forevr now nd its completely free if ur an artist

by teamrachel1115 on 9/28/2011 5:27:04 PM

Awesome

by TeenRoyalty on 9/27/2011 3:14:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
What kind of shoes would look good with an uber over-sized orangy coral flannel and boot cut, medium wash jeans? Thanks!

Hey babe!

Why don't your try tucking them into boots or wearing pretty ballet flats? Both could look great!
Devin A.

by bennylovesyou on 9/26/2011 4:22:26 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I'm homeschooled but I take some classes and things like that. One of my classes is at a Christian college but the class has a really strict dress code (I'm a Christian but I'm not nearly as conservative as the college dress code). Basically here's the dealio: no shorts (not even long ones), no pants with holes, no skirts above your knees, no midriff shirts, no too tight OR too loose shirts, no too tight OR too loose pants annd i think no tank tops but i can't remember. SOOOOOOO what the heck do i do?? I'm like a major fashion person and i always want to look good but how can i with all these rules? Last week was the first class and i seriously went in a t-shirt and mildly loose cargo pants....i felt like the outfit was sooooo not my style but i was so concerned with the dress code! Some girls still wore shorts and stuff but i don't wanna be one of those girls that isn't respected by the teacher cuz i didn't obey the rules, you know? So please help! Thanks Smile

Hey girl!

Since you love fashion, think of this as the ultimate style challenge! Why don't you wear jeans with your favorite blazer or cardigan? Leggings with a sweater dress could also look really cute! Experiment with what you have in order to make the perfect combinations. Good luck! xoxox
Devin A.

by bennylovesyou on 9/16/2011 3:31:18 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! Hey! What accessories could go with this outfit? Smile

Hey chica, I'm super busy right now trying to answer all you guys! Hit up some of your gal pals on here like facebooker1240 for help! I'm sure they'll be willing to lend a helping hand! Smile Smile Smile

Lynae P.