2 HOURS AGO Who else is *so* ready for #Thanksgiving tomorrow? This is a sneak peek of us in like fourteen hours:

3 HOURS AGO We're thankful for our family + friends... and @taylorswift13. Who are you grateful for?

4 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! Has your crush noticed you?

I have a ton of moles. How can I make them go away?

What's the safest way to get rid of them?

I got a mole removed from my back three weeks ago, because it was "sketchy" looking. (Meaning- possibly cancerous.) They cut it off, I needed five stitches, and now have a huge gash/ developing scar on my back. Was the mole cancerous? No. Could have ever been cancerous? No. IT WAS PERFECTLY NORMAL. Embrace your moles, chicas...

by Colierox on 9/19/2011 5:26:44 PM

ever since i have gotten my period i will just randomly be sitting (when i have my period) and i will have a tp "pad" and i get a sharp stabbing feeling. it doesnt happen when i go to the bathroom just when im randomly sitting down. whats wrong!?!?!?!

Try talking to your mom or doctor to be 100% sure things are okay.

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by hermionelover on 9/17/2011 12:02:46 PM

okay so i woke up this morning with 3 HUGE and gross zits on my face, i have parties to go to tonite and all weekend, PLEAZZZZ tell me theres a quick way to get rid of them without having to buy like a zeno hotspot or something, anything that will help!!!!!

Hey girl!

One of my BFFs puts toothpaste on her zits and says it totally works - just don't use gel toothpaste. My other friend puts egg whites on her pimples. The weird thing about acne treatments is that certain solutions work for certain skin types, so if these don't work for you, there's not much you can do about it. Ask your mom if you can borrow her concealer if all else fails! Have fun at your parties, xoxo!
Devin A.

by guitargirl7321 on 9/16/2011 11:29:56 AM

I have one on my boob. -.-

by Mikah D. on 9/14/2011 11:56:00 PM

omigosh thanks so much does anyone know any home remedies i have like 4372894732894 moles

by sleepytween12 on 9/14/2011 9:47:34 PM

i just have one mole on my face

by fallsb-ball on 9/14/2011 8:25:13 PM

lol im kinda the same way but i have them on my arms.

by Ndadgirl on 9/14/2011 7:20:56 PM

i have moles on my face but idk i like them .

by butterflygirl14 on 9/14/2011 7:19:33 PM

Hey girls!

Need advice? Well, I’m here to help!
I can give advice on just about anything,:
And much more!

Also, if you love quotes, go check out my new club “Amazing Quotes” on my profile, and join!

by facebooker1240 on 9/14/2011 7:01:02 PM

Coconut water or chocolate milk after a hard workout are great choices to help rebuild muscle.

Dairy is necessary for a well-balanced diet.

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?