2 HOURS AGO Favorite if you put off your homework until last minute on sunday! #Procrastinator #AndIllDoItAgain

2 HOURS AGO Got those first dance jitters? Don’t worry we have some smooth simple solutions for you!: http://t.co/yrkYkV5xCz

3 HOURS AGO #Quiz: What kind of makeover do you need? http://t.co/SD9NUX8K9h

COMMENTS

I have a ton of moles. How can I make them go away?

What's the safest way to get rid of them?

I read in one of your articles that you could use a concealer lighter than your skin color to cover up your moles. I was wondering, why do you put a concealer lighter than your skin tone if your mole is darker? Is it ok to just use a normal skin tone concealer?

Hey girlie, you can try the concealer that you use on the rest of your face. But you generally use a lighter one because your mole is darker. The lighter concealer will help even it out.

Lauren T.

by azuki on 7/14/2013 7:05:53 PM

MODMODMOD OK so I've notice that i have like a cold sore on my lower lips it really bugs me! I don't think I've had it when I was younger so do you think theirs a treatment or should i tell my dermatologist it really bugs me so I need so help. Thanks

Hey girl, cold sores don't last forever. It should go away after a little while, but if ya wanna speed up the recovery, you can try putting ice on it. You can also put on over-the-counter meds that contain numbing agents like phenol and menthol. Stay away from spicy or acidic foods for a little while, too. Hope it feels better soon!
Carrie R.

by JeniferHelp on 7/16/2012 4:50:41 PM

NO! Don't remove your moles! Celebs want them so bad that they fake them. I know this doesn't really answer your question, but you still shouldn't get rid of them!

by Arabian Goddess on 6/29/2012 2:48:43 PM

I have a mole on my chin. I have found that many sites recommend putting a crushed garlic clove on it with a band aid will remove it. I'm trying it. I don't know if it will work, but I am hoping it will. Anyway, my problem is that if it does work and my mole is gone my friends will definitely notice. And everyone else in my class. I don't want them to be staring at me or asking me questions about it and I know eventually people will get used to it but I don't even want people to do it for a little while! I'm super shy and hate too much attention. I know I can't be sure people will do this if my mole is gone but I just know they will think it's weird and ask me about it. WHAT WILL I DO???

Hey girlie,

People will adjust! Just come up with something short-n-sweet that you'll tell everyone - "Oh yeah, new and improved!" or "I know, it's different right?!" You don't need to tell anyone that you got it removed, or how you did it, or even any explanation at all. Just try to hang in there for a few days. Once people see you a few times, they'll start to forget how you used to look - and get used to the "new" you! Also, PLEASE make sure you check with your doc before trying to do anything like this. You gotta live with your face forever haha, so make sure you don't try anything that could irritate/scar/otherwise hurt your skin. <3
Lauren C.

by LovePeaceHope on 2/24/2012 10:15:52 PM

Mod Mod Mod!
I have really oily skin at school and mid-day. What should I do????

Hey girl, I'd use a blotting pad. You can use it to dab off excess oil during the day

xxoo
Alyssa B.

by angelicjade on 11/19/2011 10:14:26 AM

so i'm starting to get these small red bumps on my cheeks and my skins pretty dry and i moisturize, do you know how i can fix or heal these bumps? a certain facial cleanser?
thanks!

Hey girl, you could try a body wash that targets acne: I know Neutrogena has one, for example.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by qwerty66 on 11/19/2011 4:43:59 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
So I have a huge problem. My skin on my face (and only my face) is really dry. But it's not my whole face, it's the skin that is near my nose and corners of my mouth that is really dry. It's been there for like three years and I've used moisturizing lotion two to three times a day and it's still really dry. It's disgusting because the skin peels when the lotion wears off. Help me?

Hey girlie,

Try finding an intensive moisture lotion and apply it twice a day. And try not to wash your face too much, instead just once a day with a very gentle cleanser designed for dry skin! If you still have trouble, ask your doctor for some tips. They're professionals and know how the skin works Smile
Lauren C.

by Emilicious on 10/13/2011 8:17:08 PM

my skin is white and red in a strange patchy way, is there anything i can do to make it less noticeable?

by devann8 on 10/6/2011 9:20:26 PM

mod mod mod mod
Devin A.- could you make my last comment on this post invisible? thanks!

Done. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by txtingirl on 9/23/2011 5:38:29 PM

mod mod mod mod mod mod
can you

Hey babe!

I'm not sure what this is, and since I'm not a doctor, I don't want to steer you in the wrong way with wrong information. Next time you're at your doc's office, bring it up with him or her - they'd be able to understand what it is and how to treat it. Good luck! xoxo

Devin A. Kerra S.

by txtingirl on 9/23/2011 11:45:18 AM

I got a mole removed from my back three weeks ago, because it was "sketchy" looking. (Meaning- possibly cancerous.) They cut it off, I needed five stitches, and now have a huge gash/ developing scar on my back. Was the mole cancerous? No. Could have ever been cancerous? No. IT WAS PERFECTLY NORMAL. Embrace your moles, chicas...

by Colierox on 9/19/2011 5:26:44 PM

modmodmod
ever since i have gotten my period i will just randomly be sitting (when i have my period) and i will have a tp "pad" and i get a sharp stabbing feeling. it doesnt happen when i go to the bathroom just when im randomly sitting down. whats wrong!?!?!?!

Try talking to your mom or doctor to be 100% sure things are okay.

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by hermionelover on 9/17/2011 12:02:46 PM

MOD MOD MOD PLZZZ HELP!!!!
okay so i woke up this morning with 3 HUGE and gross zits on my face, i have parties to go to tonite and all weekend, PLEAZZZZ tell me theres a quick way to get rid of them without having to buy like a zeno hotspot or something, anything that will help!!!!!

Hey girl!

One of my BFFs puts toothpaste on her zits and says it totally works - just don't use gel toothpaste. My other friend puts egg whites on her pimples. The weird thing about acne treatments is that certain solutions work for certain skin types, so if these don't work for you, there's not much you can do about it. Ask your mom if you can borrow her concealer if all else fails! Have fun at your parties, xoxo!
Devin A.

by guitargirl7321 on 9/16/2011 11:29:56 AM

I have one on my boob. -.-

by Mikah D. on 9/14/2011 11:56:00 PM

omigosh thanks so much does anyone know any home remedies i have like 4372894732894 moles

by sleepytween12 on 9/14/2011 9:47:34 PM

i just have one mole on my face

by fallsb-ball on 9/14/2011 8:25:13 PM

lol im kinda the same way but i have them on my arms.

by Ndadgirl on 9/14/2011 7:20:56 PM

i have moles on my face but idk i like them .

by butterflygirl14 on 9/14/2011 7:19:33 PM

Hey girls!

Need advice? Well, I’m here to help!
I can give advice on just about anything,:
Boys
Music
Outfits
Breakups
Sports
Workouts
Makeup
Hairstyles
And much more!

Also, if you love quotes, go check out my new club “Amazing Quotes” on my profile, and join!

Thanks!