AN HOUR AGO Who needs a night out when you've got 6 @FierceReads to dive into?! http://t.co/Agm9QX1En2

1 HOURS AGO We’re spending our entire weekend reading our FREE copy of #Crewel via @wattpad. No shame. #bookclub http://t.co/d7EI8fySGq

2 HOURS AGO 5 ways to look bomb in a beanie: http://t.co/Xtrdpnem4M

COMMENTS

My "perfect" parents are keeping secrets

My 'rents never told me they'd been married before. What gives?

yeah the same thing happened to my BFF!

by fallsb-ball on 9/14/2011 8:30:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD! My mom said I can't date until I'm in graduate school! Seriously! I was thinking of maybe 14 or 15. My 17 year old sister never was able to date anyone! HELP!

Hey chica, I'm super busy right now trying to answer all you guys! Hit up some of your gal pals on here like facebooker1240 for help! I'm sure they'll be willing to lend a helping hand! Smile Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by starkidette on 9/14/2011 7:07:20 PM

hm not exactly that big of a deal ut i could see why you would be upset .

by butterflygirl14 on 9/14/2011 7:06:48 PM

Hey girls!

Need advice? Well, I’m here to help!
I can give advice on just about anything,:
Boys
Music
Outfits
Breakups
Sports
Workouts
Makeup
Hairstyles
And much more!

Also, if you love quotes, go check out my new club “Amazing Quotes” on my profile, and join!

Thanks!

by facebooker1240 on 9/14/2011 7:02:46 PM

MOD: I'm turning in a fundraiser for school on Thursday, which is renewing my subscription to GL will I get the October/November one because I REALLY want to read the short story contest!!!!!

Hey missy, sounds cool!!! I'm sure you'll love the short stories! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by quest6c on 9/14/2011 4:19:59 PM

MOD Hi! Thanx in advance for answering this question! Smile Ok so heres the sitch: My mom smokes. I luv her to death and would be beyond devestated if anything happened to her. So my sibs and I have been telling her for ages to stop, and finally she agreed to quit when my grandmoa (Her mom) said that she would get us a pool next summer if she quit. So I was extremely happy. But I found out that she is lying to everyone cuz she IS still smoking. It broke my heart. I don't know what to do because if I tell my grandma... idk wat would happen if my mom found out I squealed (Cuz she knows I saw her I just told her she ways ridiculus and walked away) she wood be so mad. PLZ HELP!!!

Hey girlfriend, sorry it took so long getting to ya! In no way am I defending smoking, but it can be a hard habit to break. So your mom can't quit overnight girlie. It's going to take hera couple trys until she gets comfortable without the cigarettes. Just try to understand where she's coming from. If you tell your grandmotherjust be sure she doesn't tell your mother it was you who ratted her out. In order to get your mother to stop smoking, it's going to take a team effort. Your grandmother needs to know she isn't being truthful and shouldn't be rewarded for lying. So I would tell her. Hope this helps ya!!!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by xXMissBehavedXx on 9/14/2011 3:50:04 PM

Hey mod, I'm in high school....So there's this guy who has the same name as me (are names are both Alex) and he's super annoying but very popular and loud. Sometimes I feel overshadowed by him because everyone likes him better. Plus, I'm kind of quiet. That doesn't mean I'm going to stop being nice to people, it's just really hard for me. And it's unfair. I don't think people would like me anyway, seriously. I'm just tired of being ignored/forgotten by everyone else Frown Sometimes I wish I wish I could be more like him because I hate myself... thanks

Hey chicky, don't hate yourself. And how do you know everyone likes him better? There is absolutely  nothing wrong with being quiet. And if being popular means being annoying and loud, I wouldn't want to be girly.  Everyone is different, and your quiet personality makes you unique. After a while people get tired of that loud guy. I know it's easier said than done but love yourself for who you are. Hope this helps ya!!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by whitecoconut on 9/14/2011 3:35:01 PM

Both of my parents have been married before...to each other. They got a divorce, and then like six months later got remarried to each other. I never knew until about a year and a half ago.

by rockinlishy on 9/14/2011 3:14:33 PM

mod mod mod
Okay, so I live in California, and America's Got Talent (my favorite show)'s finale is on tonight. Even though they film in California, it's not live for us, because that means East Coasters would have to watch it at like 11 PM. Anyways, so since the East Coasters get the results before us, at 7 PM our time (The show is from 8-10 PM), I usually check online. I REALLY don't want to check tonight, like every week, but I probably will end up checking. What are ways for me to not? Like I will prbably be on the computer, then I won't be able to stand it and I will just check online. Any ideas??? Cuz tonight is the night u find out who of the four wins, and there's one group I REALLY want them to win but idk if they will cuz their performance last night suckd. but their other ones were amazing. soo ya any ideas?? its not like i have any good books or mags to read rite now to keep me busy, or tv shows (besides that one) anddd ya any ideas???

Hey girly! If you don't want to check then the best thing to do is stay off the computer. Get homework done to keep your mind off of the tv show. Go into a room that doesn't have a computer!

Amalia E.

by oceanlover69 on 9/14/2011 10:36:28 AM

Mod
My parents hide the fact that they smoke. Idk what to do because I don't want them to be sick, but it's mosly to releave stress. Help!

Talk to them about how you feel and see what they think about quitting--tell them you all could find fun things to do together to relieve stress, such as a game or movie night Smile

Brittany G.