2 HOURS AGO Throw the best #Friendsgiving feast ever: http://t.co/CfwBynu3mF

3 HOURS AGO How to get him to (finally) call you back: http://t.co/RGMLbQNyLi

4 HOURS AGO Oh @olivia_holt, your braid is bae: http://t.co/hpc3M3wbQr #hairspo

COMMENTS

No gifts from granny!

My grandmother stopped sending me birthday presents because she says I never thank her for them...

Hey girls! stand up and help prevent Suicide!!! Join my club, Fears v.s. Dreams!!! "I Am Living A Story, I Will Not Give Up." =-)

by Sam Cool1038 on 4/18/2012 3:45:35 PM

Hey Guys come join my club Perfect Pets! As you can probably guess its all about our pets (good or bad)

by macaronimusic on 11/12/2011 9:35:31 AM

Oh and then when I was 7 she got me a fake lady bug and my cousin a singing doll

by volleyballlovergirlie on 10/26/2011 6:59:09 PM

My grandma got my like a 3 dollar necklace for my b-day and got my cousin a 100 dollar girf card for my cousin

by volleyballlovergirlie on 10/26/2011 6:57:59 PM

Oh that horrible! But maybe wear whatever she sent you, or sent a thank you card.

by Firefly555 on 10/22/2011 9:03:08 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
okay so my family has been arguing about my grandmother's will for a really long time now and it got so bad that my one of my aunt's has been kind of shunning us from her life or whatever. she is usually really bubbly and fun but this changed her. My birthday was in july and i turned 13 which is supposed to be big because im finally a teenager. my parents, friends, and my other set of cousins got me gifts, but she didn't. not even a card or a happy birthday email. it made me wonder about the will situation. is that why she didn't get me anything or send a card?

I cannot say, but I think you should reach out to her and tell her how you feel about the situation, as well as her recent personality change to see if she will hear you out.

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by hottiebrunette on 10/18/2011 8:58:04 PM

Well, SURE, she's UR grandma, but if U never thank her for the gifts, then what's the poiny, 'ya know?

by amyrose99 on 10/18/2011 12:35:15 AM

My birthday is in October too lol

by itsMJduh on 10/7/2011 8:37:57 PM

wow... maybe you should stop whining and thank your grandma other that just sitting there hoping she will forgive you and spend her money on you... gosh some people!

by horselover408 on 10/6/2011 10:51:56 PM

There's two sides to this.
1) Grandmas should always give you something for your birthday!!
2) Kids these days don't send thank you notes. That's all there is to it. I know I don't.

What to do on Thanksgiving? Wear the 'necklace' she gave you. Or even that hideous sweater. Tell her you love it. And thank you.
She should appreciate it. Smile