17 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

18 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

19 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

October / November 2011

Victoria Justice stars on the cover of GL's Oct/Nov issue! Snag a sneak peek now...

MODMODMOD
When are you sending out the next issue? Mid-November?

Hey girl, our December/January issue should come out at the end of the month.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by purpleputty on 11/7/2011 5:22:43 PM

ok so i did click on the thing you said to click on and it didn't help me at all. I think that i need the number to call the subscription department. it said that my subscription expired in 2013. please tell me what to do now. I want my magazine Frown

Hey girl,

Ya gotta read! Smile The subscription number is all over the link I gave you: Call us @ 1-410-426-9600 x132 between 9am and 4pm EST Monday through Friday.
Lauren C.

by tori1016 on 11/6/2011 8:27:23 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD ok so i STILL have not gotten my magazine. it is nearly 2 months late. please tell me what i can do to make sure that it gets here soon. i already checked my expiration date and it is in 2013. i noticed that you said to call the GL subscription department on monday. How do i find the number 2 call???? Any help is greatly appreciated!! thanks soo much!

Hey girl,

It's better to click here and follow the instructions to notify us about your missing mag!
Lauren C.

by tori1016 on 11/5/2011 10:32:21 PM

Are you going to be a senior in 2014?! Then join my new club "Class of 2014<3". We will talk about everything going on in our lives, give eachother advice and make it through the remaining years of high school together Smile

Come join on my page!!

xoxo,
maggie183<3

by maggie183 on 11/4/2011 4:56:07 PM

WMOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!
I went to the help pages and this is what showed.
Account Status: Active Paid
Current Order Date: 4/29/2011
Start Issue: June/July 2011
Expiration Issue: April/May 2012
Your subscription does not contain any of the last three current issues.
What does it mean?

Hey babe!

The Editorial Department and I aren't sure what this means. Call the Subscriptions Department on Monday! xoxox
Devin A.

by Pugglegirl1008 on 11/4/2011 3:41:41 PM

WMOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!
I went to the help pages and this is what showed.
Account Status: Active Paid
Current Order Date: 4/29/2011
Start Issue: June/July 2011
Expiration Issue: April/May 2012
Your subscription does not contain any of the last three current issues.
What does it mean?

Hey girlie!

Call the Subscriptions Department Monday - they'll help you figure this out. xoxox
Devin A.

by Pugglegirl1008 on 11/4/2011 3:29:03 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
I tried to see why I didn't get my issue and it said....
Account Status: Active Paid
Expiration Issue: April/May 2012
Your subscription does not contain any of the last three current issues.
What does this mean?????

Hey babe!

The editors and I are scratching our heads on this one. Call the GL Subscriptions office on Monday! xoxo
Devin A.

by Pugglegirl1008 on 11/4/2011 3:12:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
I tried to see why I didn't get my issue and it said....
Account Status: Active Paid
Expiration Issue: April/May 2012
Your subscription does not contain any of the last three current issues.
What does this mean?????

Hey babe!

I'm not sure what this means - call the GL Subscriptions department on Monday! xoxox
Devin A.

by Pugglegirl1008 on 11/4/2011 3:12:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm still waiting on my magazine!!!!!! What's up with that!??!?!?!

Hey girl,

Since you should've gotten it in September, go here to report your missing issue!!
Lauren C.

by Pugglegirl1008 on 11/3/2011 9:47:23 PM

Icant seem to get the attention of someone! ill call him S. ok so i have been hanging out with a girl who is friends with S and she has been dropping some hints. too many hints. i think he knows i like him but i want to be friends with him too. i think he wont get too close to me either because i think he knows i like him and he is tired of the girl calling him anytime im around him! also he has a twin and his twin def likes me and i dont know i guess i like him too but what if i go out with him but i still like S? help!

by krisynn on 10/30/2011 7:55:19 PM