10 HOURS AGO You know you wanna wear a sweater on Thanksgiving...here's how to rock it: http://t.co/hhSGNIzUT6

13 HOURS AGO Need a style upgrade? Enter to win a pair of @mirabellagirl slouchies for your UGG boots: http://t.co/ggzprnMsbF

14 HOURS AGO Now even shy girls van get their flirt on: http://t.co/UCVNh5a7Wx

COMMENTS

October / November 2011

Victoria Justice stars on the cover of GL's Oct/Nov issue! Snag a sneak peek now...

MOD MOD
I really want to be a moderator like you guys! But I thought you had to intern for that! I would LOVE to intern but I also think there is an age limit? I'm 15. I also don't live anywhere near you guys but I still would love to intern! What exactly is your policy for all this?

Hey girlie,

All the internship deets are here! You do have to be 18 or over to mod on the site, but you don't have to have been an intern to do it. Just send us your info when you're old enough - good luck Smile
Lauren C.

by rellim on 10/28/2011 8:48:37 PM

MOD MOD MOD:
I reallyyyy like 2 guys. Let's call them Kiss and (O) . I want to be with K but I still have feelings for O. but the bad thing is, I don't see K that much but I see O every day at school! i asked 2 of my friends' opinions and one said I should go with O and the second said I should go with whoever I want. i want to get over O a lot but he's just so darn cutee!! aughh, i hate this soo much, pleaseeeeee help!!

Hey Chica,

It's up to you to figure out who you like more, so try making a pros and cons list of each boy to help sort out your head. You don't want to be with someone you'll regret later, so do what makes you the most happy! If you really can't decide, why not be single for a while? Having a boyfriend just to have a BF is never a good reason, so sometimes it's best to be single to figure out what you really want!
Rachel N.

by islandgirl23 on 10/28/2011 5:50:30 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!! It has been over a month since you guys said that it would be in mailboxes! It has not arrived yet!!!When will it come? Thanks.

Give it a few more weeks! Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by tori1016 on 10/22/2011 11:08:00 AM

Me and my BFF have a lil problem - we are SOOO excited for Christmas!!! We have started our Christmas lists, and listening to Christmas music, and even made a list of Christmas movies we want to watch in December. We want Halloween to go by and Thanksgiving break to come, because that's around when people put up Christmas decorations and the mall is decorated!!! We want December to come so bad!!! What should we do?? Plz dont say to focus on another holiday like Halloween, because we tried and it doesnt work!!! thanks!!!

Hey girl,

I don't see a problem with this at all! Focus your energy on getting ready for Christmas, watching Christmas movies, reading Christmas stories, and getting excited! You know that time will pass and it will be Christmas season before you know it but, in the meantime while everyone is getting crazy about Halloween, you can just focus your attention on Christmas. I always look at Thanksgiving as a "pre-Christmas," since it's still cold out, your family all comes together, and Christmas songs are usually on the radio by then. I love Christmas too and I don't think it's an issue at all Smile
Lauren C.

by oceanlover69 on 10/16/2011 11:09:27 AM

Need top notch boy advice ASAP...join my ADVICE QUEEN page!!! I'll give u accurate answers to all of ur boy questions and problems. I always give my honest opinion too...not just tell u what I know u want to hear.

So come join my advice queen page (maggie183...u can join by visiting my profile and clicking on my advice queen page under my clubsSmile ) to get all of your boy problems SOLVED

THX so much for joining!
xoxo,
-maggie183<3

by maggie183 on 10/15/2011 12:16:43 PM

I Had a quick question what does MOD mean?

It stands for "Moderator" - that's me! I'm on a whole team of older girls who monitor the comments on these articles to make sure they're free of super personal info (like last names, hometowns, etc.), vulgar language, offensive topics, etc. We have to approve every comment that comes into GL.com, which is why you sometimes won't see the comment you posted right away! We also answer any advice questions you GL babes have. So if you want us to answer a question for ya, just put "MOD MOD MOD" at the beginning of your comment to catch our attention Smile
Lauren C.

by dolphin99 on 10/14/2011 12:16:00 AM

MOD Hi! Sorry, I don't mean to keep bothering you but i just got my august/september issue yesturday and i was wondering when this issue was going to be coming since you said it was mailed around the last week of september. The past two issues have been coming a 1 month late and i think i actually didn't get one issue so i was just confused thanks!

Hey girlyfriend, mhmm I think GL is starting a new thing where the mags are coming out a month late. Sorry I confused you before, I just thought they were mailed around the end of the month. Thanks for being so patient. So it should be coming to you. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by luvs2dance on 10/12/2011 5:38:08 PM

it's been 3 weeks since you said that the issue was supposed 2 come out. i'm a new subscriber. i subscribed just in time for the last issue. since i'm new is that one of the reasons why it isn't her yet?? i live in washington so i know it's going 2 take a while but i never thought this long. :/ sigh

by hryptrfreak on 10/10/2011 8:19:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD! I heard that Miranda Cosgrove is going to be on the December/January issue! Is this true?

Hey babe,

You gotta hang on for our announcement of the Dec/Jan issue! Until then, we'll never dish the secret ;)
Lauren C.

by BriannaM911 on 10/9/2011 7:25:21 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD Still haven't gotten the magazine. Frown i live in south Texas so when should the mag be coming? it has been 2 weeks!Is there a problem with my subscription or something?? I'm a new subscriber and the first issue that i got was the Aug/Sept. when will it come? Thanks!

Give it time! it should come soon. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.