Bridget M.

is modding

11 HOURS AGO 6 heart-pumpin' holiday jams to jam out to: http://t.co/ZcwVtiUtBF

14 HOURS AGO Tired of people thinking you're the dumb girl? http://t.co/H9Pby1wY88

15 HOURS AGO Gorgeous winter skin in just 4 easy steps: http://t.co/ZkWi31pHvW

COMMENTS

October / November 2011

Victoria Justice stars on the cover of GL's Oct/Nov issue! Snag a sneak peek now...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
How come my issue hasn't come yet? I've been subscribing for a long time and have usually gotten it by now!!! What is up with it?????

Hey girlie!

Sometimes it can be tricky getting the mag out to all of our readers.  Depending on where you live and when we sent yours out, it can be a couple days late sometimes.  It's on it's way!
Jordan S.

by pugglegirl1008 on 10/6/2011 3:44:31 PM

Hah they posted in the editors blog to give feedback on the oct/nov issue and im like... hmmm i would be able to give feedback...but i havent gotten it from the mail yet !!!!
>Frown
its been like 2 weeks already since it was sipposed to come out!!!

by isabella4 on 10/5/2011 11:32:50 AM

Frown( my mag. never came in!!!!! I haven't got it in a long time D:

Sent from my iPad

by stars2010 on 10/3/2011 9:43:00 PM

Wow. I got this issue! I really love her alot!!! Smile

by totaldramaislandisawesome on 10/2/2011 1:17:58 PM

I already got my copy and i live in North Carolina

by bekah78 on 9/30/2011 9:21:00 PM

I haven't gotten the magazine yet, its been a while. Thanks!

Hey girlie!

Depending on where you live and when they were sent out, you may get it a bit later than usual.  It's coming, we promise!

Jordan S.

by samatico on 9/29/2011 3:22:52 PM

Smile Smile Smile Happy Wednesday Smile Smile Smile

Join Club GL! It's the ultimate club for all GL girlies. We talk about anything and everything! Also you can give advice on anything and everything.

by oceanlover69 on 9/28/2011 9:04:10 PM

MOD:MOD:MOD: Hey i was just wondering when do you guys send out the October/November Issue? Thanks for everything!!!!!!! Smile Smile Smile

Hey missy, you should be getting it soon! If it doesn't arrive within the next two weeks, let us know! Thank you for reading us!!! Smile Smile Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 9/28/2011 5:45:34 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I havent gotten the magazine yet and its been already 1 week! Also, i think you guys should send the mag ahead of time to places that are far, so that by the time they get to peoples houses it will be on time. It really bugs people when they know when it should come in the mail and they havent received it on time.
thanks

I'll pass along your message to the editors

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by isabella4 on 9/27/2011 10:00:07 PM

Hey girls! Need boy advice NOW?? Look no further then my advice queen page! I am on GL ALL the time and will be sure to answer every single one of your questions. No question is to weird...I have been through quite a bit with boys and have learned from both my and all of my friends experiences. I will be sure to give u honest top notch advice.

Oh yeah and if you are just totally boy crazy and can't go a second without thinking or talking about guys...join my club Boy Fever where we always have boys on the brain!

BOTTOM LINE: Whether u need advice or just want someone to brag about your bf or crush too...I'm your girl!

Thanks!