AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway: 3 dolls will win a Double Titanium Ceramic Flat Iron from @Conair_Hair: http://t.co/RYbR5bBhBN

2 HOURS AGO Try this GLgirl's all-natch beauty look: http://t.co/CSBmtk5DVx

14 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

COMMENTS

October / November 2011

Victoria Justice stars on the cover of GL's Oct/Nov issue! Snag a sneak peek now...

OOH!!!

by KoolGal13 on 9/24/2011 10:06:40 AM

I haven't gotten the mag yet it is Sept. 23. Shouldn't it be here? I live in Texas sooo... Yeah.

Wait a week or two and if it still doesn't show up, drop a line on my page and I'll take care of it.

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by fern09 on 9/24/2011 12:45:36 AM

Maaannn! the mag didn't come today either!! Hopefully it will come 2morrow! I have been soooo excited to read it for over a week!!

by tori1016 on 9/21/2011 9:21:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD Uhhh.. Just a minute ago the mail came and I didn't get the magazine. Frown I thought that it was supposed to come today in the mail. Why didn't it come? I was getting all excited when the mail came today cause i was gonna get the mag. Will it come tomorrow?? Thanks! i <3 GL

Hey girlie!

Give it a little while, we can't make any promises when it comes to the mail.  It depends on where you live. You'll get it soon!

Jordan S.

by tori1016 on 9/20/2011 2:10:19 PM

hahahahahahahaha as i read my old post from a few days on here i think of how stupid i sounded hahahahaha woooow waaay to go girly!!!!! to myself!! hhahahaha oh well its a gooood mag!!!!!!
LIVE LAUGH LOVESmile

by Princess28 on 9/19/2011 8:42:28 PM

$10.00? I think that I should go on WWW.FreeRealms.com. It's a jaw-dropping game where kids get WHAT EVER WHEN EVER THEY WANT!!We have lots of ppl that you can make friends with! Like Epik Tacoz. She's nice Smile

by Megaforme on 9/17/2011 6:28:36 PM

I love to go out with my friends, and I don't have a lot to wear. I don't really know what's in style and how to put things together. I need to go to the mall and shop for clothes but I don't now what to buy. Now that its changing seasons I need help on what to buy.

by RuthyRozay on 9/17/2011 6:08:00 PM

havnt gotten iht yet
!!! ]:

by queen of purple on 9/17/2011 4:29:45 PM

MOD!
I'm going to a private school next year by the coast and I have no idea whats going on. Like what to wear! Dress code for girls is - dresses or dress pants, and spaghetti straps must have some sort of covering past the shoulders. Do you have any ideas for clothes, makeup, hair, etc? It is hot during the summer and freezing during the winter. Thanks! Smile

Hey girl!

Since your dress code is sort of restricted, I'd focus on accessories - you can get tons of great jewelry and hair things and Forever 21 and H&M on the cheap, and they'll keep your outfits looking fresh! It sounds like you have some freedom though - pair your favorite spaghetti strap tank top with a blazer or cardigan and dress pants to keep your look acceptable for school! Experiment with layers so that you can wear the tops you already have in your closet. If you have an older friend who goes to this school, call them and ask them to help you go shopping. Have fun with your new look! xoxox
Devin A.

by HappyFeet16 on 9/16/2011 10:50:17 AM

i havent read it yet, i came on here before i read it, after i did homework...but it looks good, im sooo excited to read it!!! i almost forgot it was time for it to come!!!!!! hahhaahah that just proves im reeally tired and confused hahaha time flys soooo fast!!!!!!Smile love ya!!!

by Princess28 on 9/15/2011 9:07:02 PM