1 HOURS AGO *Nail* your mani this summer with these swoon-worthy shades: http://t.co/9SZQnQpniY pic.twitter.com/U05xIS5hWD

2 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Is your summer crush a keeper?: http://t.co/3nugrgEEZi pic.twitter.com/ucIJZvvndv

3 HOURS AGO Did you check out @maddieziegler 's spooky performance on @ABCFpll last night? We're obsessed: http://t.co/BdmU6Ly1zy pic.twitter.com/XGda6zkVFF

COMMENTS

October / November 2011

Victoria Justice stars on the cover of GL's Oct/Nov issue! Snag a sneak peek now...

I got it in the mail today! I've only read like 5 pages but it's really good so far!

by oceanlover69 on 9/15/2011 7:40:55 PM

MOD! Okay, so my role model is Nina Dobrev. Do you think you'll have her on the cover again??

Hey girlfriend, maybe! Selena Gomez has appeared on a couple of our covers, so there's defintely a possibility. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by randomBubbles on 9/14/2011 5:34:46 PM

MOD MOD MOD- I've got a subscription with GL but I've noticed that GL is out in stores before it comes to my house! When do you think I will get my magazine if I'm in Maryland?

Hey chica, I'm super busy right now trying to answer all you guys! Hit up some of your gal pals on here like facebooker1240 for help! I'm sure they'll be willing to lend a helping hand! Smile Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by SophAlexan on 9/14/2011 12:38:58 PM

OmygaDDDDd..it is just fabulous???

by laurene on 9/13/2011 9:57:03 PM

When do the magazienes come to your house ive had a subscription for like 3 months and moved (we changed all our mail to our new House, im a little scarred they didnt send it 2 me)

Did you send in an address change form?

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by jollymoemoe on 9/13/2011 9:40:51 PM

So...today's date is 9/13... I've got a subscription with GL but I've noticed that GL is out in stores before it comes to my house! When do you think I will get my magazine if I'm in Maryland?

by SophAlexan on 9/13/2011 1:36:34 PM

So what if i renewed in august? will i still get the o/n issue of gl?

by kewauneegal on 9/13/2011 7:34:23 AM

Need cash in a flash? Join the Money Making 101 club for ways to make it, how to save it, and LOTS MORE! You can find it on my profile (LuvYaBunches) or look it up in the clubs section of GL! Join today!

by LuvYaBunches on 9/12/2011 8:29:46 PM

modmodmod
do u think u guys will be able to make any more of ur beauty videos with Jenna? because i love those! if u could i would love it. thnx and could u reply to tell me if u could?
thnx xoxoxoxo

Hey girl, I can't say I know for sure, but since you like them, let us know! If enough girls say they do, we're bound to. Leave a note for an editor about it here: http://www.girlslife.com/Contact.aspx

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by hermionelover on 9/12/2011 8:16:07 PM

MOD MOD MOD: Ok so i started suscribing in december last year and on my last issue there was a page on the cover thing that said that it was my last issue but it was just the August one!!! i'm so confused!

Hey girl, I'd check your subscription here (https://secure.girlslife.com/AccountLookup.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fAccountStatus.aspx) to see its status. You can always call our business office tomorrow too to get things corrected if we have it wrong.

xoxo