12 HOURS AGO 4 brilliant ways to wear a braid crown: http://t.co/Vh5xQu3jr0

15 HOURS AGO Which trendy print are you? http://t.co/ZNIaHQDOTy

16 HOURS AGO This sweetie shows that sometimes life really can be like the movies: http://t.co/5BF8G1XBso

COMMENTS

October / November 2011

Victoria Justice stars on the cover of GL's Oct/Nov issue! Snag a sneak peek now...

MODMODMOD
When are you sending out the next issue? Mid-November?

Hey girl, our December/January issue should come out at the end of the month.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by purpleputty on 11/7/2011 5:22:43 PM

ok so i did click on the thing you said to click on and it didn't help me at all. I think that i need the number to call the subscription department. it said that my subscription expired in 2013. please tell me what to do now. I want my magazine Frown

Hey girl,

Ya gotta read! Smile The subscription number is all over the link I gave you: Call us @ 1-410-426-9600 x132 between 9am and 4pm EST Monday through Friday.
Lauren C.

by tori1016 on 11/6/2011 8:27:23 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD ok so i STILL have not gotten my magazine. it is nearly 2 months late. please tell me what i can do to make sure that it gets here soon. i already checked my expiration date and it is in 2013. i noticed that you said to call the GL subscription department on monday. How do i find the number 2 call???? Any help is greatly appreciated!! thanks soo much!

Hey girl,

It's better to click here and follow the instructions to notify us about your missing mag!
Lauren C.

by tori1016 on 11/5/2011 10:32:21 PM

Are you going to be a senior in 2014?! Then join my new club "Class of 2014<3". We will talk about everything going on in our lives, give eachother advice and make it through the remaining years of high school together Smile

Come join on my page!!

xoxo,
maggie183<3

by maggie183 on 11/4/2011 4:56:07 PM

WMOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!
I went to the help pages and this is what showed.
Account Status: Active Paid
Current Order Date: 4/29/2011
Start Issue: June/July 2011
Expiration Issue: April/May 2012
Your subscription does not contain any of the last three current issues.
What does it mean?

Hey babe!

The Editorial Department and I aren't sure what this means. Call the Subscriptions Department on Monday! xoxox
Devin A.

by Pugglegirl1008 on 11/4/2011 3:41:41 PM

WMOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!
I went to the help pages and this is what showed.
Account Status: Active Paid
Current Order Date: 4/29/2011
Start Issue: June/July 2011
Expiration Issue: April/May 2012
Your subscription does not contain any of the last three current issues.
What does it mean?

Hey girlie!

Call the Subscriptions Department Monday - they'll help you figure this out. xoxox
Devin A.

by Pugglegirl1008 on 11/4/2011 3:29:03 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
I tried to see why I didn't get my issue and it said....
Account Status: Active Paid
Expiration Issue: April/May 2012
Your subscription does not contain any of the last three current issues.
What does this mean?????

Hey babe!

The editors and I are scratching our heads on this one. Call the GL Subscriptions office on Monday! xoxo
Devin A.

by Pugglegirl1008 on 11/4/2011 3:12:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
I tried to see why I didn't get my issue and it said....
Account Status: Active Paid
Expiration Issue: April/May 2012
Your subscription does not contain any of the last three current issues.
What does this mean?????

Hey babe!

I'm not sure what this means - call the GL Subscriptions department on Monday! xoxox
Devin A.

by Pugglegirl1008 on 11/4/2011 3:12:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm still waiting on my magazine!!!!!! What's up with that!??!?!?!

Hey girl,

Since you should've gotten it in September, go here to report your missing issue!!
Lauren C.

by Pugglegirl1008 on 11/3/2011 9:47:23 PM

Icant seem to get the attention of someone! ill call him S. ok so i have been hanging out with a girl who is friends with S and she has been dropping some hints. too many hints. i think he knows i like him but i want to be friends with him too. i think he wont get too close to me either because i think he knows i like him and he is tired of the girl calling him anytime im around him! also he has a twin and his twin def likes me and i dont know i guess i like him too but what if i go out with him but i still like S? help!

by krisynn on 10/30/2011 7:55:19 PM

MOD MOD
I really want to be a moderator like you guys! But I thought you had to intern for that! I would LOVE to intern but I also think there is an age limit? I'm 15. I also don't live anywhere near you guys but I still would love to intern! What exactly is your policy for all this?

Hey girlie,

All the internship deets are here! You do have to be 18 or over to mod on the site, but you don't have to have been an intern to do it. Just send us your info when you're old enough - good luck Smile
Lauren C.

by rellim on 10/28/2011 8:48:37 PM

MOD MOD MOD:
I reallyyyy like 2 guys. Let's call them Kiss and (O) . I want to be with K but I still have feelings for O. but the bad thing is, I don't see K that much but I see O every day at school! i asked 2 of my friends' opinions and one said I should go with O and the second said I should go with whoever I want. i want to get over O a lot but he's just so darn cutee!! aughh, i hate this soo much, pleaseeeeee help!!

Hey Chica,

It's up to you to figure out who you like more, so try making a pros and cons list of each boy to help sort out your head. You don't want to be with someone you'll regret later, so do what makes you the most happy! If you really can't decide, why not be single for a while? Having a boyfriend just to have a BF is never a good reason, so sometimes it's best to be single to figure out what you really want!
Rachel N.

by islandgirl23 on 10/28/2011 5:50:30 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!! It has been over a month since you guys said that it would be in mailboxes! It has not arrived yet!!!When will it come? Thanks.

Give it a few more weeks! Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by tori1016 on 10/22/2011 11:08:00 AM

Me and my BFF have a lil problem - we are SOOO excited for Christmas!!! We have started our Christmas lists, and listening to Christmas music, and even made a list of Christmas movies we want to watch in December. We want Halloween to go by and Thanksgiving break to come, because that's around when people put up Christmas decorations and the mall is decorated!!! We want December to come so bad!!! What should we do?? Plz dont say to focus on another holiday like Halloween, because we tried and it doesnt work!!! thanks!!!

Hey girl,

I don't see a problem with this at all! Focus your energy on getting ready for Christmas, watching Christmas movies, reading Christmas stories, and getting excited! You know that time will pass and it will be Christmas season before you know it but, in the meantime while everyone is getting crazy about Halloween, you can just focus your attention on Christmas. I always look at Thanksgiving as a "pre-Christmas," since it's still cold out, your family all comes together, and Christmas songs are usually on the radio by then. I love Christmas too and I don't think it's an issue at all Smile
Lauren C.

by oceanlover69 on 10/16/2011 11:09:27 AM

Need top notch boy advice ASAP...join my ADVICE QUEEN page!!! I'll give u accurate answers to all of ur boy questions and problems. I always give my honest opinion too...not just tell u what I know u want to hear.

So come join my advice queen page (maggie183...u can join by visiting my profile and clicking on my advice queen page under my clubsSmile ) to get all of your boy problems SOLVED

THX so much for joining!
xoxo,
-maggie183<3

by maggie183 on 10/15/2011 12:16:43 PM

I Had a quick question what does MOD mean?

It stands for "Moderator" - that's me! I'm on a whole team of older girls who monitor the comments on these articles to make sure they're free of super personal info (like last names, hometowns, etc.), vulgar language, offensive topics, etc. We have to approve every comment that comes into GL.com, which is why you sometimes won't see the comment you posted right away! We also answer any advice questions you GL babes have. So if you want us to answer a question for ya, just put "MOD MOD MOD" at the beginning of your comment to catch our attention Smile
Lauren C.

by dolphin99 on 10/14/2011 12:16:00 AM

MOD Hi! Sorry, I don't mean to keep bothering you but i just got my august/september issue yesturday and i was wondering when this issue was going to be coming since you said it was mailed around the last week of september. The past two issues have been coming a 1 month late and i think i actually didn't get one issue so i was just confused thanks!

Hey girlyfriend, mhmm I think GL is starting a new thing where the mags are coming out a month late. Sorry I confused you before, I just thought they were mailed around the end of the month. Thanks for being so patient. So it should be coming to you. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by luvs2dance on 10/12/2011 5:38:08 PM

it's been 3 weeks since you said that the issue was supposed 2 come out. i'm a new subscriber. i subscribed just in time for the last issue. since i'm new is that one of the reasons why it isn't her yet?? i live in washington so i know it's going 2 take a while but i never thought this long. :/ sigh

by hryptrfreak on 10/10/2011 8:19:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD! I heard that Miranda Cosgrove is going to be on the December/January issue! Is this true?

Hey babe,

You gotta hang on for our announcement of the Dec/Jan issue! Until then, we'll never dish the secret ;)
Lauren C.

by BriannaM911 on 10/9/2011 7:25:21 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD Still haven't gotten the magazine. Frown i live in south Texas so when should the mag be coming? it has been 2 weeks!Is there a problem with my subscription or something?? I'm a new subscriber and the first issue that i got was the Aug/Sept. when will it come? Thanks!

Give it time! it should come soon. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by tori1016 on 10/7/2011 5:18:19 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
How come my issue hasn't come yet? I've been subscribing for a long time and have usually gotten it by now!!! What is up with it?????

Hey girlie!

Sometimes it can be tricky getting the mag out to all of our readers.  Depending on where you live and when we sent yours out, it can be a couple days late sometimes.  It's on it's way!
Jordan S.

by pugglegirl1008 on 10/6/2011 3:44:31 PM

Hah they posted in the editors blog to give feedback on the oct/nov issue and im like... hmmm i would be able to give feedback...but i havent gotten it from the mail yet !!!!
>Frown
its been like 2 weeks already since it was sipposed to come out!!!

by isabella4 on 10/5/2011 11:32:50 AM

Frown( my mag. never came in!!!!! I haven't got it in a long time D:

Sent from my iPad

by stars2010 on 10/3/2011 9:43:00 PM

Wow. I got this issue! I really love her alot!!! Smile

by totaldramaislandisawesome on 10/2/2011 1:17:58 PM

I already got my copy and i live in North Carolina

by bekah78 on 9/30/2011 9:21:00 PM

I haven't gotten the magazine yet, its been a while. Thanks!

Hey girlie!

Depending on where you live and when they were sent out, you may get it a bit later than usual.  It's coming, we promise!

Jordan S.

by samatico on 9/29/2011 3:22:52 PM

Smile Smile Smile Happy Wednesday Smile Smile Smile

Join Club GL! It's the ultimate club for all GL girlies. We talk about anything and everything! Also you can give advice on anything and everything.

by oceanlover69 on 9/28/2011 9:04:10 PM

MOD:MOD:MOD: Hey i was just wondering when do you guys send out the October/November Issue? Thanks for everything!!!!!!! Smile Smile Smile

Hey missy, you should be getting it soon! If it doesn't arrive within the next two weeks, let us know! Thank you for reading us!!! Smile Smile Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 9/28/2011 5:45:34 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I havent gotten the magazine yet and its been already 1 week! Also, i think you guys should send the mag ahead of time to places that are far, so that by the time they get to peoples houses it will be on time. It really bugs people when they know when it should come in the mail and they havent received it on time.
thanks

I'll pass along your message to the editors

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by isabella4 on 9/27/2011 10:00:07 PM

Hey girls! Need boy advice NOW?? Look no further then my advice queen page! I am on GL ALL the time and will be sure to answer every single one of your questions. No question is to weird...I have been through quite a bit with boys and have learned from both my and all of my friends experiences. I will be sure to give u honest top notch advice.

Oh yeah and if you are just totally boy crazy and can't go a second without thinking or talking about guys...join my club Boy Fever where we always have boys on the brain!

BOTTOM LINE: Whether u need advice or just want someone to brag about your bf or crush too...I'm your girl!

Thanks!

xoxo,
maggie183

by maggie183 on 9/24/2011 11:19:40 AM

OOH!!!

by KoolGal13 on 9/24/2011 10:06:40 AM

I haven't gotten the mag yet it is Sept. 23. Shouldn't it be here? I live in Texas sooo... Yeah.

Wait a week or two and if it still doesn't show up, drop a line on my page and I'll take care of it.

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by fern09 on 9/24/2011 12:45:36 AM

Maaannn! the mag didn't come today either!! Hopefully it will come 2morrow! I have been soooo excited to read it for over a week!!

by tori1016 on 9/21/2011 9:21:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD Uhhh.. Just a minute ago the mail came and I didn't get the magazine. Frown I thought that it was supposed to come today in the mail. Why didn't it come? I was getting all excited when the mail came today cause i was gonna get the mag. Will it come tomorrow?? Thanks! i <3 GL

Hey girlie!

Give it a little while, we can't make any promises when it comes to the mail.  It depends on where you live. You'll get it soon!

Jordan S.

by tori1016 on 9/20/2011 2:10:19 PM

hahahahahahahaha as i read my old post from a few days on here i think of how stupid i sounded hahahahaha woooow waaay to go girly!!!!! to myself!! hhahahaha oh well its a gooood mag!!!!!!
LIVE LAUGH LOVESmile

by Princess28 on 9/19/2011 8:42:28 PM

$10.00? I think that I should go on WWW.FreeRealms.com. It's a jaw-dropping game where kids get WHAT EVER WHEN EVER THEY WANT!!We have lots of ppl that you can make friends with! Like Epik Tacoz. She's nice Smile

by Megaforme on 9/17/2011 6:28:36 PM

I love to go out with my friends, and I don't have a lot to wear. I don't really know what's in style and how to put things together. I need to go to the mall and shop for clothes but I don't now what to buy. Now that its changing seasons I need help on what to buy.

by RuthyRozay on 9/17/2011 6:08:00 PM

havnt gotten iht yet
!!! ]:

by queen of purple on 9/17/2011 4:29:45 PM

MOD!
I'm going to a private school next year by the coast and I have no idea whats going on. Like what to wear! Dress code for girls is - dresses or dress pants, and spaghetti straps must have some sort of covering past the shoulders. Do you have any ideas for clothes, makeup, hair, etc? It is hot during the summer and freezing during the winter. Thanks! Smile

Hey girl!

Since your dress code is sort of restricted, I'd focus on accessories - you can get tons of great jewelry and hair things and Forever 21 and H&M on the cheap, and they'll keep your outfits looking fresh! It sounds like you have some freedom though - pair your favorite spaghetti strap tank top with a blazer or cardigan and dress pants to keep your look acceptable for school! Experiment with layers so that you can wear the tops you already have in your closet. If you have an older friend who goes to this school, call them and ask them to help you go shopping. Have fun with your new look! xoxox
Devin A.

by HappyFeet16 on 9/16/2011 10:50:17 AM

i havent read it yet, i came on here before i read it, after i did homework...but it looks good, im sooo excited to read it!!! i almost forgot it was time for it to come!!!!!! hahhaahah that just proves im reeally tired and confused hahaha time flys soooo fast!!!!!!Smile love ya!!!

by Princess28 on 9/15/2011 9:07:02 PM

I got it in the mail today! I've only read like 5 pages but it's really good so far!

by oceanlover69 on 9/15/2011 7:40:55 PM

MOD! Okay, so my role model is Nina Dobrev. Do you think you'll have her on the cover again??

Hey girlfriend, maybe! Selena Gomez has appeared on a couple of our covers, so there's defintely a possibility. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by randomBubbles on 9/14/2011 5:34:46 PM

MOD MOD MOD- I've got a subscription with GL but I've noticed that GL is out in stores before it comes to my house! When do you think I will get my magazine if I'm in Maryland?

Hey chica, I'm super busy right now trying to answer all you guys! Hit up some of your gal pals on here like facebooker1240 for help! I'm sure they'll be willing to lend a helping hand! Smile Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by SophAlexan on 9/14/2011 12:38:58 PM

OmygaDDDDd..it is just fabulous???

by laurene on 9/13/2011 9:57:03 PM

When do the magazienes come to your house ive had a subscription for like 3 months and moved (we changed all our mail to our new House, im a little scarred they didnt send it 2 me)

Did you send in an address change form?

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by jollymoemoe on 9/13/2011 9:40:51 PM

So...today's date is 9/13... I've got a subscription with GL but I've noticed that GL is out in stores before it comes to my house! When do you think I will get my magazine if I'm in Maryland?

by SophAlexan on 9/13/2011 1:36:34 PM

So what if i renewed in august? will i still get the o/n issue of gl?

by kewauneegal on 9/13/2011 7:34:23 AM

Need cash in a flash? Join the Money Making 101 club for ways to make it, how to save it, and LOTS MORE! You can find it on my profile (LuvYaBunches) or look it up in the clubs section of GL! Join today!

by LuvYaBunches on 9/12/2011 8:29:46 PM

modmodmod
do u think u guys will be able to make any more of ur beauty videos with Jenna? because i love those! if u could i would love it. thnx and could u reply to tell me if u could?
thnx xoxoxoxo

Hey girl, I can't say I know for sure, but since you like them, let us know! If enough girls say they do, we're bound to. Leave a note for an editor about it here: http://www.girlslife.com/Contact.aspx

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by hermionelover on 9/12/2011 8:16:07 PM

MOD MOD MOD: Ok so i started suscribing in december last year and on my last issue there was a page on the cover thing that said that it was my last issue but it was just the August one!!! i'm so confused!

Hey girl, I'd check your subscription here (https://secure.girlslife.com/AccountLookup.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fAccountStatus.aspx) to see its status. You can always call our business office tomorrow too to get things corrected if we have it wrong.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by HMS712 on 9/12/2011 6:55:44 PM

I live in California, when do you think I will get the new issue? Is it possible that I'll get it today? if not, what day do you think I'll get it? (It doesn't have to be exact, obviously!!)

Hey girl, you should get it soon! We're just sending them out so I'd expect it any day in the next two weeks.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by oceanlover69 on 9/12/2011 6:07:09 PM

MOD!!
when are the magazines being sent out cuz i live in ND so when do u think i'll get mine??

Hey girl, soon! We're just sending them out. Be patient and keep an eye out in your mailbox.

xoxo

Alyssa B.

by girliegirl99 on 9/12/2011 5:47:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD Hey! So when will i get my oct/nov. issue? I like in Kansas so when do you think i will get it?

Hey girl, you should shortly. Issues are just being sent out.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by oreolover123 on 9/12/2011 5:16:45 PM

mod, if i subscribe to GL on friday, should i still get the nov./oct. issue? cuz last year i didn't!!!

Hey sweetie!

Since it usually takes about 8 weeks after you subscribe to start receiving issues, so you probably won't get the October/November issue this year. Thanks for sticking with us - we've got some exciting stories coming up! xoxo
Devin A.

by lindseyd9 on 9/12/2011 3:56:48 PM

WHEN WILL THIS ISSUE GET TO MY HOUSE, I SUBSCRIBED IN AUGUST!!!!!!!!!!

Hey cutie, arrival time of your issue will depend on how far away from us you live.  Don't worry! You'll get it.
Jordan S.