2 HOURS AGO Stay stylish and cozy in these fur vests: http://t.co/a1zmTZ6Qhm

3 HOURS AGO "Why don't I like boys?" http://t.co/1iaz5r8cwE

5 HOURS AGO 5 toppings to put your pie game on fleek: http://t.co/yyT2wrIcRQ

COMMENTS

Will I have a heavy period forever?

Today, I had my first period, and it’s heavier than I thought it would be...

Mod mod mod (this is continuing from my last post)
I have to actually stick my fingers up *there* ? eww. Is there any other way to remove it? And what's the best position on removing it? Sorry for al my questions. I just do not want that thing to be stuck in me...... Frown

Hey girl! I really don't know how to answer these questions. Try talking to your mom. xxoo
Maggie P.

by fantastic8805 on 8/2/2012 4:02:12 PM

Mod mod mod
Ok I will try wearing it around to get more comfortable but do u know how to get it out because I couldn't find any articles about that. How am I suppoesed to get it out with out spilling blood (ewww)
Is there an article about menstrual cups on girlslife? Smile thanks a lot <3

Hey girl! I am definitely not an expert on this, but you will just have to get comfortable to remove it.  I don't believe we have any articles about that on gl. xxoo
Maggie P.

by fantastic8805 on 8/2/2012 3:27:19 PM

Mod mod mod
Hey Smile I googled 'how to insert a menstrual cup' on google and I found step by step instructions. But when I tried to insert it it was fine for like 5 mins then it was painful. The guide said something about it being lower than ur cervix But I don't know what or where that is. Help?

Hey girl! You won't be able to get it past your cervix. Try wearing it around to get comfortable. xxoo
Maggie P.

by fantastic8805 on 8/2/2012 2:54:10 PM

Mod mod mod
Could u please tell me how to use them though because The last time I used toilet paper it was so uncomfortable and I leaked like 5 times Frown and even if I use a lot. I'm gunna be home alone for like till 8:00 and it's only 11:30 am here Frown

Hey girl! I don't know how to use it but you can probably find info if you google it. xxoo
Maggie P.

by fantastic8805 on 8/2/2012 2:27:17 PM

Mod mod mod
Okay so yesterday I was using pads but we ran out and i can't run to the store because I am home alone. My mum said that I should just use her disposable menstrual cup. But I have no idea what the heck that is and I don't know how to use it. How do u even use it?

Hey girl! Those can be tricky.  I would suggest using some folded toilet paper in place of a pad for now. xxoo
Maggie P.

by fantastic8805 on 8/2/2012 2:15:41 PM

MOD!!
my period is so light, that only a few drops come out on the pad, and when i wipe in comes out in streaks!! will it always be this light?

Hey girlie,

It may and it may not, every girl's flow is different and they are very rarely constant throughout your life.
Jordan S.

by iloveballet&singing on 3/5/2012 5:55:33 PM

Okay so I have my second period and I get these like clumps or whatever you want to call it during my period. What is that? They are sort of like a dark blood color and are sorta like globs I guess you could say... Help me!! Is there something wrong with me?!

Thats completely normal! Happens to absolutely every girl who gets their period. Nothing to be worried about what so ever. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by GorillaGirl14 on 2/14/2012 4:08:29 PM

I have been having my period for 10 days now, and I'm super tired and I get dizzy flashes. Should I see a doctor about this? I'm scared that this is getting dangerous or something... should I go to the doctor now???????

I suggest you do. Just because youre feeling dizzy. They'll be able to help you out and make you feel good as new. Good luck! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by horsebackrider12 on 2/7/2012 5:38:50 PM

MODMODMOD

So I had my period like 5 days then it seemed to stop for a day or two and now its back! Not counting the two days it disappeared I have had it 8 days! Whats going on? Oh and how long can you have your period and still be safe?

PS- I just started my period a few months ago.

by RideBabyRide on 2/7/2012 10:22:30 AM