5 HOURS AGO The struggle is real: http://t.co/c3PaaxQXz6 pic.twitter.com/P30hPIVd6p

6 HOURS AGO #Exclusive: #BUNKD and #Jessie star @TheKaranBrar spills on Ravi's journey in the new show: http://t.co/TMv3GT5giO pic.twitter.com/cDf2QU8TXE

7 HOURS AGO This duet is giving us LIFE! @HaileeSteinfeld & @ShawnMendes šŸ˜:http://t.co/B2ySsZKy7yypic.twitter.com/XBPJ5kkkbZZ

COMMENTS

Who's your style icon?

Who are our icons? Read on for the answers!

My fashion icon is selena gomez she's so laid back but at the same time so cute and fun!

by Random_Rainbow5 on 9/18/2011 8:26:28 AM

I love Zendaya's clothes! There so cool!

by girlyschoolchik on 9/17/2011 3:11:16 PM

My style icon is Sienna Miller.

by supersingershannon on 9/16/2011 10:26:06 PM

LAUREN CONRAD!!!! I LOVE HER AND I HAVE HER BOOK!!!!!!

by decklandog on 9/16/2011 9:44:39 PM

My style icons change all the time.........but my most favorite is probably Selena Gomez!!!!! I luv her

by lazygirl04 on 9/16/2011 4:52:21 PM

Mine are Selena Gomez, Kelly Rippa, and Carrie Underwood

by kakes6416 on 9/16/2011 3:43:16 PM

My style icons would be Lucy Hale, Bella Thorne, Zendaya Coleman, Selena Gomez, and Demi Lovato.

by MiaWeasley on 9/16/2011 12:34:07 PM

My fashion icons are Florence Welch especially (everytime i pick up a creative shirt i think "would Florence wear this?"), Zooey Deschanel (*high fives Brittany T.),...and Mumford and Sons. Is that weird to be inspired by guys clothes? Its more like the time period they dress in...like 1920s southern...i dont know.

by fudgemonkey on 9/16/2011 7:26:24 AM

Back to school shopping is near!  What's your fave purchase?

Calling all fashionistas! Could *you* be NFL's next Star Stylist?

Hey, fashionable football fans! We want *you* to show off your sporty styling skills in NFL's Star Stylist challenge. 32 finalists (one for each team!) will compete for their chance to be featured in GL and win tix to the game of their choice.

CLICK HERE to enter!