2 HOURS AGO You gotta try our nom-worthy spring roll recipe: http://t.co/AZ2CizWesP

5 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

6 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

COMMENTS

Who's your style icon?

Who are our icons? Read on for the answers!

My fashion icon is selena gomez she's so laid back but at the same time so cute and fun!

by Random_Rainbow5 on 9/18/2011 8:26:28 AM

I love Zendaya's clothes! There so cool!

by girlyschoolchik on 9/17/2011 3:11:16 PM

My style icon is Sienna Miller.

by supersingershannon on 9/16/2011 10:26:06 PM

LAUREN CONRAD!!!! I LOVE HER AND I HAVE HER BOOK!!!!!!

by decklandog on 9/16/2011 9:44:39 PM

My style icons change all the time.........but my most favorite is probably Selena Gomez!!!!! I luv her

by lazygirl04 on 9/16/2011 4:52:21 PM

Mine are Selena Gomez, Kelly Rippa, and Carrie Underwood

by kakes6416 on 9/16/2011 3:43:16 PM

My style icons would be Lucy Hale, Bella Thorne, Zendaya Coleman, Selena Gomez, and Demi Lovato.

by MiaWeasley on 9/16/2011 12:34:07 PM

My fashion icons are Florence Welch especially (everytime i pick up a creative shirt i think "would Florence wear this?"), Zooey Deschanel (*high fives Brittany T.),...and Mumford and Sons. Is that weird to be inspired by guys clothes? Its more like the time period they dress in...like 1920s southern...i dont know.

by fudgemonkey on 9/16/2011 7:26:24 AM