12 HOURS AGO Get some sleep, #GLGirls! You need to be full-strength fabulous for your Fridayyyyy! 😘💁 💋‍

13 HOURS AGO ICYMI: The #ScorchTrials trailer has us totally freaking out. http://t.co/XoEn2bBmBJ pic.twitter.com/gwIfeFuDQI

14 HOURS AGO You *NEED* these DIY decorations at your grad party: http://t.co/5uW6XeaNOP pic.twitter.com/NvgbRJ8gtg

COMMENTS

GLs first-ever Personal Style issue!

I’d love to say that my own fabulous fashion sense was the inspiration for this theme but…not so much.

modmodmod!
I renewed my GL magazine subscription a week ago in october.
Will i still get the oct/nov issue?
thanks!

by icekool17 on 11/5/2011 3:33:26 PM

Cool! i want that dress so bad!!!! and i dont even know what it looks like! after i heard the word vintage i was done for! i must see a picture!!! im a sucker for pretty, antiquish looking stuff!!!!!

by bunnehz on 10/14/2011 7:00:20 PM

cool her mom sounds fun. my mom is way overprotective. she won't even let me go on youtube or watch the regular show!! she is frustrating sometimes!

by maiya.pup11 on 9/16/2011 4:31:34 PM

in my Pretty Little Liars fan club, you can get the scoop, take quizzes, and talk about the books. we have over 120 members and growing! all you have to do is click on my username,view my clubs, and click on PLL fan club. its that easy! why not join?

by cutiecayley333 on 9/15/2011 3:26:08 PM

modmodmod i got asked to homecoming with this guy that i dont really want to go with...i told him that i might not go (cuz i actually may not) and he was like yeah sure...if i see u there then we'll hang out...on the like 2 percent chance that someone asks me...what should i do?? and am i allowed to dance with other guys?

Hey girlfriend, if you do go that doesn't mean you have to be tied down to him. You can have just one dance and then chill with your other friends. Have fun if you do go! Smile

Lynae P.

by freeflyer759 on 9/14/2011 4:28:37 PM

Your mom's beautiful!!

by sparkles5434 on 9/14/2011 12:53:54 PM

hahaSmile me too!!!!

by forever21.love on 9/13/2011 9:03:41 PM

Cool! I would be soooo glad to have all that cool stuff now!

by SwimGirl945 on 9/13/2011 5:33:40 PM

Summer is almost here, which means pool weather is right around the corner! When you lounge poolside what will you be rockin’?

Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!

So. Many. Reads. To. Win.

GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is back—and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.