6 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

9 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

10 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

Good signs to say 'goodbye' to your bad boy

Sure, that tough persona is cute, but is he dating material? Find out...

i would never date a bad boy

by pandasrock292 on 10/26/2012 7:35:24 PM

MOD MOD MOD! so i have this friend whose parents recently divorced. She never liked her dad at all and was excited her parents were getting divorced because like i said, she really hated her dad, and i'll admit she actually had pretty good reasons to. But now, they've been divorced since last spring and now she visits her dad once a month and all they do is go to them mall. And I'm almost positive that he can't afford all the stuff he's been buying her. Its gotten so bad that i know for a fact that he's just trying to buy her love to make her like him more than her mom who actually works hard and is a good parent. And it's working. now all she ever talks about is what else her daddy sent in the mail and how come that poster she wanted so much was a day late. shes always texting him while we r in the mall saying what else she saw in Forever 21 thats so cool that she just "has to have". She's become so conceeded that i cant even begin to explain how bothersome it is. Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately you cant do much about your friends bratty behavior. The best you can do is ignore it. If you say anything to her she'll just get defensive. Sorry i cant help much more. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by jennifer0709 on 9/30/2011 6:55:44 PM

just smile and casually say if ya wanna study together or somethin dont wear alot of makeup either or youll look like ur tryin too hard

by emsgaga21 on 9/18/2011 11:47:26 AM

I would tell him...NO!!!

by caligirl99 on 9/17/2011 12:07:00 AM

MOD!!! I just started a new highschool where I don't know anyone and homecoming is in three weeks! I want to go but I don't know any of the guys. How can I get then to notice me without being super flirty? Thanks a bunch!

Hey girly, you can get some of your girlfriends to introduce you to their guy friends. And try being friendly, waving and even complimenting some guys. YOu have to be a friend to make one! Smile

Lynae P.

by BritterBug76 on 9/14/2011 8:56:29 PM

thanks Lynae! I will try those suggestions! ~Rachel

Ya welcome girl! Glad I could help you!!! Smile

Lynae P.

by rachie.t.rox23 on 9/14/2011 8:55:37 PM

MOD MOD MOD! okay so im a jealous type of girl and with my bf, ive tried not to let it take over. recently, this girl i'll call allie, always talks to him in spanish. they hi-5 each other and she makes him laugh and whisper back. I decided it wasn't fair to not let him high five someone in an assigned seat with him, but now I think it's not jsut spanish. Today, in PE, when playing volleyball, when she did a nice pass, he went, "Go Allie!" Not to mention that he didn't watch me play. He asked me how it was after. Frown Do I have reason to be jealous? What should I do?

Hey chicky, mhmm sounds like she is trying to get a little close to your man. I would just do little things to let her know that he's still yours. Whenever they're talking try joining their conversation. Ask questions about her, so it looks like you're interested in getting to know her. Give him a little peck on the cheek when she's around and try hi-5ing him too. She could just be trying to be nice, but ya gotta be sure. Hope this helps you!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by rachie.t.rox23 on 9/14/2011 8:41:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD whenever i get bad grades, i tend to get very emotional and end up crying in bathroom stalls. how can i control myself?

Hey chica, you just gotta work really hard to not get those bad grades. The harder you study, the better you'll do on the test, and the less you'll feel bad. Hope this helps!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by PuppyCT on 9/14/2011 8:05:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD So last year I had this bgf. He sat with me and the rest of the group at lunch everyday. At the end of the year we didnt talk as much for some reason. This year we barely see each other, but after every volleyball game I have he asks how the team did? After I tell him how do I get another conversation going?

Hey chica, I'm super busy right now trying to answer all you guys! Hit up some of your gal pals on here like facebooker1240 for help! I'm sure they'll be willing to lend a helping hand! Smile Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by bff61 on 9/14/2011 7:13:30 PM

Hey girls!

Need advice? Well, I’m here to help!
I can give advice on just about anything,:
Boys
Music
Outfits
Breakups
Sports
Workouts
Makeup
Hairstyles
And much more!

Also, if you love quotes, go check out my new club “Amazing Quotes” on my profile, and join!

Thanks!