Bridget M.

is modding

7 HOURS AGO 3 ways to look adorably preppy this holiday: http://t.co/urNiJo8PPo

10 HOURS AGO 6 new Christmas music videos we can't stop watching: http://t.co/N2g6v5Tq9l

11 HOURS AGO Deck your nails! Christmas mani inspo: http://t.co/1YDVUPbPoR

COMMENTS

Justice for all!

Watch “Victorious” star Victoria Justice shine behind-the-scenes of her cover shoot with Girls’ Life…

I really like that pic. It's awesome!

by qwantena on 2/4/2012 10:41:22 PM

*MOD MOD MOD* I was just wondering.. were the December/January issues already sent out? Also, I had to renew my subscription recently and I skipped the October/November issue Frown Will I get it along with the December/January one? ~Thank ya!!

Hey girl, you can report a missing issue here, but you should receive your December/January issue shortly. They were just sent out. https://secure.girlslife.com/AccountLookup.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fReportMissingIssues.aspx

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by FlyingChic on 11/14/2011 7:38:29 PM

thank you for putting vj as the cover girl! i just love her style! she is a really great role model.

by becca<3's you on 10/3/2011 5:52:25 PM

GL you rock for putting Victoria Justice on the cover! She's such an amazing person!

by ashambjor on 9/20/2011 3:01:53 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD! I have a friend who keep having these "hot and cold" days. One day she's really nice to me and the next she glares at me in the hallways. she asked me for help to pick out her monologue for the school play because i cant do it cuz of spports. I looked at her book of monologues and checked em out. then i told her which ones i liked and told her that she should practice in front of a mirror (acting trick from thaeter camp). she snatched the monolgue book away from me and told me to stop trying to live my audition through her and to stop telling her what to do. lately she even walks away when she sees me coming. some days she tries to sit with the popular kids but they dont let her so she comes to my table and glares at me as if its my fault! what should i do? i have already asked her whats up and she denied it numerous times. Help!

Hey girl,

This doesn't just sound like petty "back and forth" - this sounds like she's having some serious issues. Not sure if it's a family problem, a school problem, a guy problem, or what, but it sounds like you're getting caught in the crossfire either way. I would probably continue to bring it up to her - instead of being like "Is everything ok?", give her specific examples of days when she blew you off, times she snapped at you, etc. Just tell her you're not going to be a part-time friend - you want to be her friend, but you don't want to feel like you're only around when it's convenient for her. And you certainly don't want to feel like you're walking on egg shells just so you don't make her mad. But make sure you tell her if she's going through something and needs help, you're there for her. You're not trying to yell at her, just trying to make her see how she's been acting. You deserve to have friends who support you and who are always there for you, not someone who takes out all of their problems on you!
Lauren C.

by youngjedi123 on 9/17/2011 11:09:13 PM

MOD MOD!
Homecoming for my school is in one week! I want to go with my group of friends but the problem is...they all have dates...and I don't. Theres a guy on my cross country team and in the play with me and I have been talking to him the last couple weeks, just random chit chat. How do I find out if hes going and has a date? And how could I get him to ask me if he doesnt?? Were not great great friends but were just becoming "ok" friends, the other thing is hes two grades above me so I don't see him much at school, how do I get him to notice me?? Thank you!!! Smile

Hey girlie,

Try bringing up Homecoming during one of your chats! All you have to do is say something about how you're excited for the dance and you're trying to decide what to wear (even if you've had your dress for weeks!), then see how he responds. If he doesn't really follow up and dish about how he's feeling about Homecoming, ask him! "Are you excited?" or "Looking forward to it?" will do the trick Smile You just wanna bring it up so he thinks about it while he's also thinking about you Smile
Lauren C.

by cross_country.cocoa on 9/17/2011 9:01:13 PM

i love her tooo

by bbellegrace00 on 9/17/2011 4:49:38 PM

I LOVE that outfit shes wearing!

by TeamAlice33 on 9/17/2011 3:36:01 PM

I love Victoria Justice, she's an awesome singer, dancer and actress. She's really talented and obviously gorgeous, she deserves way more credit then she gets.

by iheartunicorns57 on 9/17/2011 10:14:40 AM