9 HOURS AGO Why using dryer sheets could be a health risk 😷:http://t.co/5YY4YXjU6ww

12 HOURS AGO Forget whatcha heard! Gingers do, indeed, have souls: http://t.co/00mxgpFRev

13 HOURS AGO Is Lauren from @FifthHarmony chick secretly dating a member of @TheVampsband? http://t.co/YDLnDrNTIm #harmonizers

COMMENTS

Take a lesson in the elements of style

Go behind-the-scenes of our fall fashion shoot to get the 411 on personal style.

MOD MOD MOD!!! How to you get rid of a club?? my sister loged into my account and made a club that i dont like at all! {Or could you remove it??}

Hey girlfriend, check out this link for all info on clubs. http://www.girlslife.com/page/rules-of-the-road-clubs.aspx

Lynae P.

by Emma2112 on 12/10/2011 11:01:02 AM

Join the club 'Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks.' We talk about anything and everything, but especially music. Any questions, you can ask me. Go to my profile to join!! svds

by svds on 11/9/2011 6:21:01 PM

if you have ever seen Juicystar07 on youtube and loved her, than you will love this club too! here, we will talk about fashion and makeup (given!) take quizzes, give makeup, fashion,and boy advice. why not join? it will be awesome!

by cutiecayley333 on 10/2/2011 1:47:01 AM

by cutiecayley333 on 10/2/2011 1:45:33 AM

thanks GL for sending 12 yr old into HotTopic. jk. it sucks!!! these girls who think they are 'edgy' go into hottopic wearing bubblegum pink. GRRRR. its buggsh

by Madam Gir on 9/26/2011 5:29:15 PM

where did that first girl get her boots??????!!!!!!!

by designer101 on 9/24/2011 9:55:09 PM

Mod Mod Mod Mod! I just got your latest magazine and I really liked the "whimsical" style look you showed. Do you know where I can get some more ideas? Or where i can get some of those kinds of clothes? please help! Thank you!!

Hey chica! I'm glad you love the look! We are always posting new and fab looks for our readers. Browse the site for more ideas. You can always check out the labels we list on the page of the clothing the model is wearing. If you like the whimsical look, search for styles that have floral or paisley patterns and Irregular Choice may be a good brand for you!

Amalia E.

by sockmonkeee on 9/21/2011 12:04:43 AM

i have a obession with edgy but cute style but the stores i like are mad expenssive. What stores sell clothes in my style?

by dxcforever on 9/20/2011 8:38:17 PM

Mod mod mod mod mod.
Okay this will be the third time I asked this maybe something messed up and you didn't see the comment or something rofl So sorry for asking againFrown! Bus I am really curious and I need help haha Okay I am really trying to figure out my own style cause I am starting to care more about fashion, I love Rocky's style from Shake it Up, I like vintage, and a mix of casual, do you know of any cute outfit ideas or any stores that kind of match what I am sayingSmile? And do you think I could make those flowers (from the All I want is Everything video) From paper? I mean I like decals but I really want them to stand out and look super cute! Or do you know where I could by look-a-likes of them? Thanks so much again for taking the time to read this! You guys give great advice that is why I can't stop asking questions! Smile Thank you!

Hey girl, I think you could certainly try! For clothes, I'd try Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe. They ave a good mix of trendy and vintage-inspired pieces.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Amyluv32 on 9/19/2011 6:55:20 PM

eh,i am a tomboy-ish girly girl and i am proud.Mod can you give me any fashion advise though.thnx-jas

by divachick422 on 9/18/2011 5:47:17 PM