AN HOUR AGO #GIVEAWAY: 3 get surf ready with a Caboodles 10-piece beach getaway bag. http://t.co/FULSbyEhox

13 HOURS AGO Macra-makeover your room with this amazing #DIY curtain: http://t.co/1yf4hYqfGd pic.twitter.com/Puo3UywA4y

14 HOURS AGO Holey-y moley. Don't miss these #DIY doughnuts: http://t.co/tkK4zYNyVS pic.twitter.com/NVTvFa3zRs

COMMENTS

What if your teacher was your own age?

See what happens when a teen controls the classroom.

This book was pretty funny, but i would suggest it for the younger age set- it was a little bit silly and seemed to be geared for girls about 7-9.

Please visit my Advice Queen page! I really like to give advice to peeps Smile just post a question and i will answer it on your profile as soon as i see it.

by basketballcutie11 on 12/22/2011 3:21:11 PM

you should put Joan Bauer
rules of the road

by staystrong on 12/4/2011 6:34:10 PM

You should put the uglies series in the book club! They are really good books!

by lilylu25 on 10/22/2011 12:35:37 AM

wow that probly a really good book...... i wonder if i can put my own book on here hmmm.... i don't know but i'd like to so because it would be fun to put my own book on here awesome.

by netredridinghood on 10/15/2011 11:49:51 AM

cool, i wanna read this, im 13 too!

by cindy5218 on 10/11/2011 1:40:09 PM

cool but I have one question how do I blog about my fave subject?

by maget99 on 10/3/2011 6:45:49 PM

wow it seems like a cool book would you recommed it

by shygirl94 on 9/29/2011 6:14:19 PM

I can gaurentee I'd love this book.Where could you get it?

by RainbowSherbert5 on 9/25/2011 12:16:56 AM

Hi Girlies! Do you looovee Music? Are you interested in what other girls' fav songs?! Than join my Club MusicFans! We'll discuss current music and share our fav songs! All positions openSmile Come join TODAY!
XoXo,
*MusicGirl16*

by *MusicGirl16* on 9/16/2011 7:39:35 PM

MOD MOD MOD please answer my question soon! so there is this guy who i like a little. all the other girls like him a lot! anyway i heard from my friend that his friend said that he liked me. i also heard this from another friend. we texted a lot. he has stopped texting me but last night he called me but when i called him back he didnt answer. he flirts with other girls and sort of ignores me at school. whats wrong?? p.s please have a long answer and the guys name is thomas love, Ivy

Hey chica, sounds like he does like you! Last night the conversation moved from texting to talking on the phone, meaning he wanted to hear your voice. He probably ignores you in school because he wants to still be seen as the "player" or guy that all the girls like. He could be trying to keep up the image that he isn't tied down to one girl, when deep down he really only likes you. Guys can be really weird lol. I would keep talking to him, but if things start to get more serious and he still acts like this, then I would say something. Hope this helps! Smile

Lynae P.