1 HOURS AGO OMG you gotta check out this #GLgirl's aw-worthy moment: http://t.co/LW6gdod3ZC

2 HOURS AGO So this kid got in trouble for recording himself being bullied?... #IsThisRealLife: http://t.co/rLcLyzslyP

3 HOURS AGO 3 spring staples to spuce up your wardrobe: http://t.co/ehFqBNyswI

COMMENTS

My teacher is sooo unfair!

Got the bad-teacher blues? Bust 'em with a li'l help from GL...

My teacher is the same way so what i do is not let it bother me and talk to your parentts and have them switch your classes but at least the school year is almost over

by danceismylife123 on 5/10/2012 9:21:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Okay well my Language arts teacher is unfair. She gives me and my class homework about everyday. See, My parents want me and my sisters to be overachievers which means to get A's in every class. So far I have like two B's and i have one C in Language Arts! My parents will KILL ME if they find out i have a C in that class. They almost killed me for a B-! Please give me tips in how to raise my grade pleaseeee. Thx!

Hey KatieBieber, if your teacher has a coach class go to it. See if you can study with someone in the class who gets good grades. Even asking the teacher for extra credit assignments will help too. And lastly study study study. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by KatieBieber on 4/14/2012 11:37:03 AM

My teacher is similar also.I just make sure that I dont get on her bad side.If that doesn't work,than yeah,talk to an adult,like yopur parents or guidance counselorSmile

by JoJoJordi on 3/13/2012 2:12:15 AM

My teacher is similar she knows i do everything but she finds every little detail to fail me until my dad told her what she wasn't doing right aka. science teacher my dad........anyways she acted so scary and she doesn't talk to me

by Solo_13 on 2/10/2012 9:25:45 PM

I love how everyone on here comments about how they are getting B's when they should have an A+ when meanwhile I'm usually an A- or B+ student and I just got a freaking 75 in math. The teacher knows I'm a good student mostly but refuses to help me in math class. When other students get something wrong, she explains it to them. When I get something wrong, she tells me to check my work, then doesn't come back to make sure I did good. When other students get something right, she says "Good work, keep it up!" and when i do something right, she just mutters "good" or "fine" or an extremely un-enthusiastic "nice job". also my parents are going to kill me. so just shut up everyone. a B isn't a bad grade. and my stupid parents and their stupid divorce and my stupid mom moving out and my stupid having to switch back and forth between my moms apartment and my dads house has only added to the stress. so shut up. you all clearly have no idea what a bad grade is or what stress is.

by paxetcaritas101 on 2/6/2012 5:37:34 PM

by paxetcaritas101 on 2/6/2012 5:36:56 PM

My art teacher is the same way. She makes me dread going to art and I love art in general but I hate the teacher!!! She gave me a B for drawing lines and to put the cherry on top everyone else was getting high A's and I kno for a fact I did better than most of the other people!!! GRRRR!! She has been so mean to me from the first day!!!

by #1partier on 2/5/2012 6:07:58 PM

Hi girls -
I can give you advice about anything and everything!
i probably have been in your shoes before! about boyfriends, family , divorced parents, living situations, hair styles,feeling left out, goth/emo problems, sports, periods, ect.. i have given many girls advice before and i am willing to help you! please take a moment to visit my page and i can talk to you and help you. if you can't tell your parents or friends because they might judge you I can help you and won't tell a soul i'm here to help you! alright hope to hear from you ! Sarah1200

by sarah1200 on 2/5/2012 5:26:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
ok so i have a really bad throat infection thing its not strep its worse then that i cant even talk! i have been out of school since wednesday and its tuesday of the next week and i am so scared that i am going to go back in a couple days and have no idea what we are talking about in class and that my grades will go down and i really dont wanna let down my family who expects me to get good grades and i usually do i am just scared because i will be so behind and get a bad grade on tests and stuff help!! thanks! Smile

Hey Girl,

First of all, your health always comes first! If you are really sick, it is important to stay in bed and get better and not worry about your grades. I'm sure your family feels the same way and doesn't expect from you to stay on top of things if you are fighting a bad throat infection. If you feel well enough to do some work (while being in bed where it's warm and cozy!), I'm sure you can call a classmate and ask if they can drop of any paperwork, homework, or notes that help you get back on track. If you can't reach any of your classmates, or they don't live in your neighborhood, have your parents email your teacher and ask if he can forward you important notes!

Don't worry, I'm sure your grades will be just fine! I hope you'll get better soon Smile
alicia m.

by shelbychristine333 on 1/24/2012 1:26:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD: What happened to the period and down there stuff that used to be next to guys at the top??

The "Your Bod" section has been moved under Health and Fitness!
Jordan S.