9 HOURS AGO Don't miss all the fun at Fash Bash 2014! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/hxOEzrhlmp

12 HOURS AGO 6 ways to revamp your fresh veggies: http://t.co/uVLIaiXDOB

13 HOURS AGO The trick to beating body envy: http://t.co/e3zU4Mbgnb

COMMENTS

My teacher is sooo unfair!

Got the bad-teacher blues? Bust 'em with a li'l help from GL...

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODODMOMDMODMODMO PLEASE REPLY ASAP!!!!!!!!!
Ok So i have a school play and i have stage fright and i,m shy, I have been trying to tell my mom i want to quit BUT she said i cant. Now i,m really scared cause i have ADHD and i think i will mess up. Any tips for not being scared? Thank you SOOOOOO much!

Hey girly! Stage fright is one of the most common fears and it nothing to severe. If you really feel that you will not be able to say your lines properly it is okay to tell the head of the play and ask for a stage crew job so that you can still be involved, just behind the scenes.
Ana D.

by amanda16 on 11/29/2011 10:54:03 AM

sometimes my friends feel like a teacher is picking on them, but from my perspective, the teacher really actually seems like they are trying to help the child succeed. believe it orn ot some teachers actually do care about whether or not a child succeeds, but some teacher are actually unfair and in that case u should take someone elses advice Smile

by mccarthygirl on 11/19/2011 2:13:29 AM

I totally understand! My science teacher did the same thing to me. It was really funny though. I had to read a paragraph and instead of saying tiger I said dragon because the guy sitting behind me keep saying dragon under his breath and it caught up with me and now the whole class (including the teacher) will not let me live down my mistake. They keep making fun of me!!

by fashionathlete on 11/14/2011 8:19:34 PM

MOD!
My english teacher is really cool! MY friend is in another class and my teacher is bffs with hers. But apperently they are all going to go to see the hunger games movie together when it comes out, i want to go with them (my friend was like i want to go!) But i dn't know how to let her know without sounding bratty or creepy. How do i ask her withut being subtle? Thanks so much!

Just tell her that you heard they were going and you wanted to know if she/they would mind if you went as well, as you're very interested in the movie Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by chick987 on 10/22/2011 9:58:23 AM

MODERATOR
I have an F in my French class. I'm in french ll and i checked my grade monday and it was an a plus then i check it friday and it was a 46%! She checked the quiz she said was missing and i gave it to her and i just want to try to keep calm about having an F because its my first time. and I also want to tell her to put the grade up (thats improved) without seeming annoying and pushy. what should i do? thanks(:

Hey girl,

You definitely should calm down since it's not really an F at all! It's just temporary until she puts that other grade up. When you get into school on Monday, tell her your parents would like to see your current grade so if she wouldn't mind updating it to include the missing quiz's grade, you would really appreciate it! It helps get her to move a lil quicker when you mention your parents ;)
Lauren C.

by Gigilove321 on 10/16/2011 9:26:44 AM

mod~
i havent gotten one A in math this year, pretty much all C's. Normally math is an easy subject for me! I've never gotten a C on my report card before and it's really stressing me out. I have a quiz this week and if I don't get an A, there's pretty much no chance of me getting my grade up. it's scaring me and stressing me out every time i think about it! help :/

Hey chica! Have you considered finding a tutor? Find a peer who is doing well in the class or someone who tutors the kind of math you're doing in class, to help you. If you don't have time for that, invest more study time. Make yourself note cards, go online for help, work with a partner to make you understand it better. It may also help to talk to your teacher about it so that she knows that you're struggling. She may take it easy on you and/or suggest ways in which you can improve your grade. She may even offer extra credit assignments. You can do it!

Amalia E.

by iluvlax99 on 10/10/2011 12:38:09 PM

look just picture that her head is going to blow up one day and laugh then get to work or when she turns to the board give her a discusted look and get back to work

by kylara on 10/8/2011 3:45:36 PM

I went through this in 6th grade when my language arts teacher would yell at me right when I started to talk and the whole class was talking. SHe had the meeting with my parents when she found out I had ADHD and Dyslexia she got surprisingly nice!

by JBfan97 on 10/3/2011 10:38:12 PM

Join my middle movers club

by Efun on 10/2/2011 10:40:00 PM

that sounds hard. also, ask other students to see if she/he's strict. plz don't argue, but, she/he MAY just be strict, and your only noticing when he/she is picking on u. goot luck chicka!

by silver_wolf on 10/1/2011 4:41:19 PM