12 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Where will you meet your next crush?

14 HOURS AGO Going #BlackFriday shopping tonight/tomorrow? This will help:

16 HOURS AGO Check out GL's #TurkeyDay playlist:

10 quick tricks to get your best brows

No more bushy brows without overplucking.

Thanks for the advice! How how do I start a convo with him again without it being awkward cause he never replied to my last message

Hey girl! I'd just pretend you never sent that last message and start a new convo how you normally would. A simple "Hey what's up?" would work. xx

Hannah M

by Carrie_Underwood on 6/19/2013 10:34:52 AM

So my crush and I were texting but the convo was dying so I asked him a random question which was "have you seen (insert movie name here" but he never replied. This was two days ago. And I know his phone didn't die or got taken away cause he was texting my friend. So I've been depressed. Idk what I did wrong?! And also my friends tried setting us up so that he'd go to my church's youth group and he apparently wants to go but it'll be SO AWKWARD cause he will only know two ppl there and they're both girls (I'm one of them) so I've been avoiding him going... I feel rly bad cause he asked where it was & what time it was so I answered so it was like I was inviting him but I honestly would rather stick to only seeing him at school. So I need comforting words on the whole text thing and how can I deal with the awkwardness at youth group. But he may not even go cause he's been ignoring me... :/ SOS

Hey babe! Okay. So if a conversation is coming to a close, don't keep it going just to keep it going. Let it end, and then start a new one a few days later. It's much more organic. As for the youth group thing, it won't be awkward unless you make it awkward. If he goes, just talk to him if he sits near you, and if he doesn't try to hang out, just do your own thing. Good luck! xx

Hannah M

by Carrie_Underwood on 6/19/2013 7:53:21 AM

What kind of tool is that in the picture? Is that what you would suggest for this, and would that sort of thing expensive? I don't think my mom is crazy about the idea of me doing this, so she would get mad if I spent a lot of money on this. Thanks!

Hey girlie,

Those are just plain tweezers Smile You really can't pluck your eyebrows without them!
Lauren C.

by Scooby239 on 6/28/2012 7:26:24 PM

What's less painful?
Waxing your eyebrows or threading? (Done by a Professional)

by lauren1213 on 12/14/2011 10:54:41 PM

I heard of a tip that you use vaseline on your eyebrows to make them look polished.
*Don't use too much.

by lauren1213 on 12/14/2011 10:51:34 PM

I just get mine waxed. ^^

by Superleigh50 on 10/4/2011 3:22:16 PM

mod mod mod
I used to pluck my brows, but then I guess I kind of messed up and plucked in wrong places and ect. Anyways my mom took my tweezers away because she didn't want me to pluck them too much.
So now I want to just get my brows waxed, but my mom won't let me do that either. I hate my eyebrows now! They're so thick!

Try talking to her and explaining that going to a professional would be better because they know what they're doing, as opposed to you taking a go at it Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by lll328 on 9/24/2011 12:05:08 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!! My right eye brow is a little higher than my left, I have glasses and when I wear them you can really tell Frown I'm nervous that people will make fun of me for it, people have commented on it before, no one has made fun of me before for it but, it still makes me very self concious. Please help

Hey chica! Everyone is unique in their own way, and right now, you may be self-conscious, but eventually you'll grow to appreciate it! It's what makes you beautiful!

Becca G.

by JewellRian4 on 9/18/2011 6:41:10 PM

My bro and I went to my BFF's house today after school to hangout. She has a bro and r other friend were there cause us 5 r super close friends. We were all outside in the back yard. When it was time to go my bro said he had to get somethin so i wad talkin to my friend. Well I went around the house and I caught my bro and my bff kissing!!!!! They didn't see me but I just froze and heard my bro say to my bff that they have to be careful they don't get caught cause they don't want anyone to know there dating. I didn't tell my other friends but what the heck do I do Now! My bro and I r close and so is me and my bff idk what to do tho! Pls answer quickly I'm freaking out Cause my bff and her bro r comin over later! Thanks!!!!

Hey girlie,

Relax! You're feeling the shock of this crazy scenario happening in front of you - two worlds (besties and family) that you never thought would mix like that, and now they have. But think about it for a sec. Is this REALLY such a bad thing? So they make out, or date, or whatever they want to do. Is it going to affect you in any way? Probably not - aside from it being a lil weird, you'll still see your bestie and might even grow closer to her since she could be around more often with your bro. And if they break up, you won't have anything to do with it. So you won't lose a friend either! Try to take some deep breaths and think about it that way. If it makes your bro and your bestie happy, then it must be a pretty good thing. And you're the one that brought them together! Just call ya Cupid ;)
Lauren C.

by Deedles1621 on 9/15/2011 7:06:02 PM

Are there any natural ways that I can reduce the redness in a pimple? Thanks

Hey girlie,

Try putting an ice cube into a plastic baggie, then holding the ice up to your pimple. Keep it on for 5 min, take it off for 5 min, put it on for 5 min, etc. until it melts. The ice will help the swelling and redness go down!
Lauren C.

by Deedles1621 on 9/15/2011 6:09:54 PM

Add a little edge to your fall style by wearing gloves with open fingers. Cool—and totally cozy.
What do you wear on your lips?

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?