3 HOURS AGO Oh no! Some of our fav couples split this week! Find out who: http://t.co/9VE5tNEShu

7 HOURS AGO August week 4 giveaways! Do you see your name? http://t.co/SudLdgIsd5

8 HOURS AGO What you really should know about braces: http://t.co/GgkBW8UVK1

COMMENTS

5 terrific things about being teeny

I am 14 years old and only 5'1. Are there any advantages to being short?

Im 13 and 5,2. I LOVE BEING SHORT. I always look cute and i never worry if ill be taller than a guy ever. No one says omg look its a cute little tall person. Being short is fun. I can still fit in places and a play basketball competitivly even though im short

by gleek18 on 1/2/2013 1:59:21 PM

4'9 and full grown!!!

by Kenzielynn on 8/31/2012 4:18:13 PM

To everyone freakin about their height. There are advantages and disadvantages for every height. Being short can be frustrating but being tall is too. When your short, you can't reach things and you feel so much smaller then everyone else. But its easier to find shoes and clothes. Your cute and look good in high heels. When your tall, you sometimes happen to grow too fast, joint problems and such. A lot of times, you're clumsier than everyone else, but you eventually outgrow it. You hit your head on stuff. And it is very, very, very difficult to find clothes that fit. Especially pants and shoes. But people tell you that you can be a model. Girls, I'm 14 and 6'0. My doc says I have 1-2 inches left. I just had knee surgery because I dislocated my knee 23 times(in 5 years). I wear a size 12 in shoes. But being tall comes in handy for sports. I play volleyball and basketball. Girls, don't worry about your height. Everything is beautiful. And has advantages and disadvantages. So don't worry

by circus77 on 4/11/2012 5:52:03 PM

My mom is 5 foot 1!!!!!!!!
I'm 4 11 / 5 so on my tippy toes I'm taller than her espacially if i jump

by Pinkcupcakekitties on 2/13/2012 6:03:21 PM

I'm 13 and I'm 5 feet 2 in. but my friends are way taller than me. So if I ever get embarrassed and want to hide behind my friends, I easily can. So another good thing about being short than your friends that is if you get embarrassed and you want to hide, you can stay behind your tall friends.

by gatorfan23 on 1/14/2012 4:00:17 PM

This is great! I'm 5'1" also, and sometimes I totally need a boost in confidence. I'm always being made fun of for being short. Another great thing is that the stores ALWAYS have your size, because being this small is not often!

by dreamgirl9177 on 12/10/2011 7:26:45 PM

Don't worry about being short. I am 10 and 5 foot 5, how do you think tall people can feel?
All my freiends are small and cute, and I am the tall "pretty" one. I am always going to grow, by the time I am 14, I will be close to 5 foot 11.....My docter told me it is normal, but i look at my classmates.. and I think otherwise. Why do I feel like this and how can I deal with having to always "stand" out?

by mbionic1124 on 11/3/2011 7:50:51 PM

Being short isn't really all that bad. I'm 14 and five feet even (I think XD) I come from a short family so I have no hope. Yeah, I'd like an extra inch or two but my bff HATES being tall. Its strange how everyone wants what they can't have huh?

by starry-nites on 10/31/2011 6:15:06 PM

I'm 13 and i'm 5'0ft even! I had to go my physical for cheer-leading and My doctor said I am done growing. HE said I will be lucky enough to hit 5'2! But I like being short because you get a lot of attention. You get cute short nicknames and everyone's always wanting to compare there size to yours! Most guys like petite girls and always want short girlfriends because a petite girl and a tall guy are always cute together! And yes were always cute. Most short girls are in shape and athletic like I am. But don't get me wrong the other half of guys dig the taller ones for the super model look a like(;

by salleyswag on 10/30/2011 7:30:00 PM

I'm 13 and I'm only 5 feet! Don't worry! Being short has it's benefits!

by taylorswiftlover101 on 10/25/2011 9:25:07 PM