14 MINUTES AGO Wondering what to wear to Thanksgiving dinner? We've got ya covered: http://t.co/55IkEr6Kax

AN HOUR AGO 4 tricks for getting awesome posture: http://t.co/QnEpRETbMV

2 HOURS AGO From Me to You by @ElizEulberg is the *perfect* winter romance story! Snag a copy of @this_is_teen's book here: http://t.co/QNRQKJ2LN2

COMMENTS

6 songs we'd love to see on Glee

New season, new songs. We can hardly wait!

i want to see a dancing theme on Glee filled with songs like Party Rock Anthem! I would also love to hear the songs 'Happy' by leona lewis,'Brighter than the sun' and 'i do' by colbie calliat, 'good life' by one republic and even the AMAZING song 'someone like you' by adele.

by parischick2 on 10/3/2011 8:26:57 PM

They should let out some Alanis Morrisette. Rachel could sing Ironic with Quinn, Brittany, and Tina or if Santana is back in the club singing backup and Finn on drums and Puck on guitar. Quinn should sing Head Over Feet and Santana should sing You Oughtta Know cause its her favorite song. And New Direction should sing Alanis's Seal cover of Crazy.

by KayRockStar on 9/24/2011 1:24:37 PM

I sooooo wan to see 'Sparks Fly' by Taylor swift on it, I luv the song. I reckon Finn and Rachel should sing it.

by NikkiH on 9/23/2011 5:14:50 AM

I just want a Taylor Swift themed episode!! Frown

by fireworks1071 on 9/18/2011 6:14:41 PM

OHMIGOSH I AM OBSESSED WITH DARREN CRISS! I LOVEEEEEE GLEE AND A VERY POTTER MUSICAL (ANYONE ELSE LOVE IT TOO?)
MY BFF LIKE KNOWS HIM AND SAYS THAT ONE DAY SHE'LL TAKE ME TO MEET UP WITH HIM!!!!!!!!!!!! HE'S AMAZING<3
from harry freaking potter to blaine anderson, he's totally awesome (=

by kellebelle99 on 9/18/2011 2:44:10 AM

I cant wait for it to start. Some of my friends are anticipating another great season. I am to but they had some crazy episodes that were not only very funny but made you think.

by luckykel on 9/18/2011 12:34:27 AM

I FREAKING LOVE CHEAP TRICK!!!!!!!!!!!! it's one of me and my Dad's favorite band!!!!!!!!!!!

by tabbycat627 on 9/18/2011 12:03:08 AM

Moves Like Jagger for Mike and Tina. That dancing would be sick!! Puck could sing Stero Heart and Artie could rap it! I also think they should do some Michael Buble or Frank Sinatra song. Perfect songs for the perfect romantic (hint: Blaine ;D)

by GotSWAG? on 9/17/2011 11:22:10 PM

I think they oughta sing "Where is the Love" by the BEP and "You Can't Stop the Beat" from "Hairspray". That way they can get all dressed up again. Smile
Can't wait for Damian/Rory this season!

by 5jellybean on 9/17/2011 11:17:38 PM