4 HOURS AGO 7 cute characters with closets to die for: http://t.co/Ls6Dd4Ygey

7 HOURS AGO #YouWroteIt! Check out this poem written by an awesome #GLgirl: http://t.co/c0qORtXZJL

8 HOURS AGO Kick your feet up in these fab flats: http://t.co/N5dTQXVe9K

COMMENTS

Can color make my boobs look bigger?

My boobs are tiny. Are there any colors I can wear to make them look bigger?

HOW COME WHENEVER I PUT MODMODMOD AT THE TOP OF MY QUESTION ITS NEVER ANSWERED OR EVEN POSTED????!!!! IM SOO FRUSTERATED!!!!!!!!!!

Hey girl! It might just have not gone through! Try posting again and I'll get to it ASAP!

XO

Taeler L.

by emim88 on 6/19/2013 5:47:35 PM

MOD MOD MOD -please answer
I'm sick (stomach flu) and I'm so sore and tired. I didn't go to school today so I slept in the whole day until like 3. I'm still super tired now and I feel like I can't move my arms and legs. I don't think I'll be we'll enough to go to school tomorrow either. One of my friends came by and dropped all my homework off and I have 5 pages of English and 2 pages of science to do. They're broth due tomorrow and I still haven't done them. I really want to go to bed but I'm only getting a C+ in science and a B in English so I don't wanna make those marks any lower. What should I do?!!?

hey girl! when you miss school, your teachers have to give you time to complete your assignments. if you miss 3 days of school, then you get 3 extra days to make up the work. feel better!

xoxo

Katie L.

by kat_13 on 11/16/2012 1:09:22 AM

i know, right? boobs ARE just blobs of fat!!

by iloveballet&singing on 3/6/2012 2:27:30 PM

why do guys like boobs anyway?? im confused. their just blobs off fat...

by noodle&poodles on 2/17/2012 5:39:11 PM

this is a coincidence because i wore a peek-a-boo shirt (it doesnt look like ho shirt im 10) and guys kept talking to me.Also i wore some skinny jeans and they made my butt look big in the good way kinda and every time a guy was behind me i looked to see where the eyes were and they were glued to my butt

by madbeauty11 on 1/27/2012 9:55:18 PM

How much bigger actually do push up bras make your boobs? Is it innapropiate to wear one at age 14? What do guys like about boobs anyway?

by baileynbutler on 10/25/2011 3:21:30 PM

MODMODMODMOD
I hate jeans so i wear jeggings instead. It really makes shopping hard for me. I hate shirts that are tight fitting and i wear alot of shirts that cover my bottom. know any places that sell comfy clothing that also wont stand out? im really shy and dont like drawing attention to myself....

Hey girlie,

Lucky for us, Kate Middleton and fellow stylish sistas are putting SO many new, flowy, fun choices into our wardrobes. Take a page out of the duchess' book by going for loose sheer blouses with button-down details or neck bows. Three-quarter length sleeves are also really cute - they'll give you coverage without weighing you down. Tunics, boyfriend blazers over cool tees, and oversized plaids will also be great for ya. Forever 21 has tonssssss of shirt options, so take a look on their website under "Blouses and Shirts" for more ideas!
Lauren C.

by starwish431 on 9/30/2011 9:33:13 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
I'm fourteen years old and my boobs are really really small. People always make fun of me and It's getting really really discouraging. I don't even know where to get super cute bras that are super cute but also fit me. I need help

i suggest you look at target and kohls for cute bras. Youll find plenty! As for your size dont sweat it! I happen to have big breasts while my bestie Kim has small a cup breasts. Sometimes i really envy her because shes able to wear cute tank tops and such that i cant wear at all because i dont fit or i look weird. There are advantages hon. Dot stress it! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by Onyxteam2 on 9/30/2011 7:22:25 PM

@candycharms
nothing is wrong with you its totally normal i know my mom didnt get her period till 15 and she had a flat chest too so its normal and everyones body is different then others if you need more help or advice you can go to my page and leave a comment

by sweetheart39 on 9/24/2011 6:33:35 PM

@candycharms NO!! nothing's wrong with you, honey! Some girls just take longer to develop than others do...Just be patient! And hey, getting your period is nothing to be looking forward to. It can be completely horrible and when i have mine i feel miserable...enjoy your freedom, girl! Love your bod! Who care's what other people think? <3 Laughing <3

hEaTemYhEaRt