Bridget M.

is modding

2 HOURS AGO Tired of people thinking you're the dumb girl? http://t.co/H9Pby1wY88

3 HOURS AGO Gorgeous winter skin in just 4 easy steps: http://t.co/ZkWi31pHvW

5 HOURS AGO GUYS take notes! This is how ya get a girl to kiss you under the mistletoe: http://t.co/clBpvS11XK

COMMENTS

Fashion Week Flash: All-out orange

Our fave fall shade is taking its turn at spring fashion.

That's awesome! (The fashion blog thing) I will totally check that out! Smile

by LAS625 on 10/10/2011 12:36:02 PM

i have a fashion blog! check it out at: www.aneverydayrunway.blogspot.com w/ spacces thats an every day runway

by opal angel on 9/24/2011 2:48:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD okay so this friend on my soccer team and at my school is always hitching rides with me. i feel like her and her mom are constantly asking me and my parents to drive her......they have just as many kids as we do, so its not like they are really any more busy than us. and if i say im going somehwere, shell drop hints that she wants a ride there too...... i feel bad saying no, but seriously? am i being to overdramatic?

Hey girl!

You're not being overdramatic at all - it's frustrating when you feel like a friend is taking advantage of you. Why don't you call her out on it? Tell her that your mom has to do something one day after soccer practice, and see if she can give you a lift? If her parents work, it may be difficult for them to pick her up, but if she can drive you after school, why don't you ask to make a carpool schedule - and stick to it! Good luck girl! xoxo
Devin A.

by josoccer5 on 9/16/2011 4:05:48 PM

Mod mod mod mod mod
My sister never has money even tho she works full time. She is always borrowing money and pawing stuff people give her. Well i got money for my birthday a couple days ago and i kept it in an envelope in my dresser (which she knew) so i wouldn't loose it. Well now most of it ($60) is missing and i think she took it. If i ask she is not gonna come clean. Any ideas what to do?

Hey girl,

What does she do with it all? If she's working and working, and STILL stealing from her sister, that is not ok. Go to your parents and tell them about this. Tell them how much money you started with, how much you've spent and what you've spent it on (it'd be even better if you had estimates of what each thing cost so you could come up with a rough estimate of what you should have left over), and how much is left. Explain calmly that you know she is always scrambling for money and you're worried, not only because she's stealing your own money but because you don't understand where she's spending all of it. Be mature and don't demand a punishment - just tell them you wanted to bring it to their attention because you really think something is up here.
Lauren C.

by wednesday1408 on 9/15/2011 9:50:51 PM

mod mod mod mod mod mod
My sisters don't like each other. End of story. Well they were put in charge of me while my parents are on vacation and they fight a lot. One sister (L) thinks my other sister (J) is selfish. J shinks she is not. I agree with L thinking that its just a convo between us but then L tells my mom and J find out so L and J are always fighting about it and putting me in the middle. And its not even like they are teenagers fighting about a boy. They are adults and im sick of how they are acting. Its making me really annoyed them always fighting and putting me in the middle. What should i do? And its not even like they put me in the middle in the way that they are fighting face to face and ask me to pick a side. They fight about individual conversations i had with them.

Hey sweetie!

It's great that you recognize that you don't need to be a part of your sisters' fights.  The next time your sisters ask you to take a side, tell them you'll stay neutral, go to another room, and do your homework or talk to a friend. When they're done bickering, talk to them about how you feel like you're being put in the middle.  If they still keep getting you involved in their drama, talk to your parents or another trusted adult about what to do. Good luck! xoxo
Devin A.

by wednesday1408 on 9/15/2011 8:22:05 PM

im in love with the color in the first picture!

by tswiftluver13 on 9/15/2011 6:57:16 PM

Cute!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 9/15/2011 5:50:47 PM

MOD*MOD*MOD
Help! I have a black homecoming dress (short of course) and strappy silver heels. My hair is dark brown and comes to about 2 inches above my shoulders. It's naturally strait too. Also I have brown eyes. What kind of makeup and colors should I wear and what kind of hairstyle could I do to get an edgy but girly look? Thanks!
ChEsApEaKe

Super cute, babe! Keep your hair down and straight - try straightening it and work in a sculpting gel for a sleek, crisp bob. Totally edgy. As for makeup, keep it glam with a slight smoky eye, a couple coats of mascara, and a subtle rosy pink lip. Add the Gaga inspiration with a sparkly mascara, eyeliner, or dusting across your eyelid. Don't go overboard - a lil glitter can go a long way!
Lauren C.

by dancing4ever1997 on 9/15/2011 5:16:01 PM

MOD MOD MOD:
I am trying to be girlier because I'm sick of the whole, "tomboy" thing. I'll want a unique look that is girly, but casual, with just a hint of tomboy. What king of things should I look for? (By that I mean what kind of tops,bottoms,shoes,& jewelery?)

Hey girlie,

Try working more feminine style into your wardrobe slowly until you totally grasp it and feel comfy with it! Jumping from tomboy to girly is a big step, so you don't need to do it all in one day. Amp up your style's sophistication by wearing a bold-colored blazer over your usual tee shirt and jeans combo. Throw a chunky rock-n-roll style necklace over a tank top and jeans. Keep your hair down instead of the usual ponytail. Then, gradually, introduce skirts, headbands, delicate colors like pink and purple, and maybe even heels into your wardrobe. It's all about going slowly so you are comfortable!
Lauren C.

by MadMaddie911 on 9/15/2011 5:08:41 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
whats something fun to do with friends on the weekend? Smile

Hey Chica,

Since school's back in session, you probably don't see your girls as much as you did during the summer. So when you get to hang out on the weekend, catch up with each other and just relax! Hang out at someone's house and bake cupcakes or play games. Or hit up the mall and try on clothes. Even if you can't buy anything, it's always fun to play dress up for the day. See a new movie, or enjoy fall before it gets too cold and take a walk around the park. Since October is almost here, plan out your halloween costumes– maybe think of a cool group idea and spend the weekend making costumes. There's plenty to do, you just have to get creative and try to do new things with your crew so you don't get bored.
Rachel N.